RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  364  365  366  367  368  ...  373  374  »» 
wensam
#5476 | Posted: 8 Jan 2016 20:42
https://www.rt.com/news/328177-facebook-narrow-minded-study/
Facebook leads to closed mindedness, as Neil said.
nordsee220
#5477 | Posted: 12 Jan 2016 23:03
wensam:
https://www.rt.com/news/328177-facebook-narrow-minded-study/

Bear in mind, the article states that using Facebook tends to draw people away from the truth and promotes views such as global warming not being factual.
If that is the case, it has to be a good thing!
Joe
#5478 | Posted: 13 Jan 2016 11:49 | Edited by: Joe
wensam:

That website you gave wensam sounds like they have their own agenda to promote the global warming farce and probably other lies later on if they get popular. What that website says about FARCEbook is true enough, but are they just trying to get on our side first, before they start deluding people in the same way in other topics?
wensam
#5479 | Posted: 13 Jan 2016 18:17
Yes, I did think that too Joe, its to be expected, I was making the point that the msm seem to be confirming the conspiracy as we have already been aware of prior to the current debate. Every web site has an agenda, best to take the opened minded stance then ;)
Desdichado
#5480 | Posted: 13 Jan 2016 21:08
wensam:

That and brain damage. I lost a case a few weeks ago. The client has a debilitating mental illness (schizo-affective disorder). One of the issues was her inability to concentrate for any period of time. However, she testified that she uses Facebook during the day for about 3-4 hours. The judge found that if she can look at Facebook, she can do simple data-entry type work.
Kozmik
#5481 | Posted: 16 Jan 2016 20:21
Desdichado:
The judge found that if she can look at Facebook, she can do simple data-entry type work.

Going on-line in your own time and at your own leisure is quite different to using a computer at work. They may as well say to a person with no arms that they can still work as a data-entry clerk because they can type with a pencil in their mouth!
nordsee220
#5482 | Posted: 20 Jan 2016 00:40
180 = 221

402 = 818

What am I talking about?

Show 180 = show 221 and Showcase on 402 is a gonner, being replaced by Craft TV on Freesat 818.

(I don't have sky)

Let's hope that show 220 wasn't the final original.

Nordsee "220"
Desdichado
#5483 | Posted: 20 Jan 2016 21:18
Kozmik:
Going on-line in your own time and at your own leisure is quite different to using a computer at work. They may as well say to a person with no arms that they can still work as a data-entry clerk because they can type with a pencil in their mouth!

Hopefully, the appeals court will see it that way. There's enough case law in our favour so I'm really not too worried. Meanwhile, my client is facing poverty and is now begging the state for food stamps. It's getting rough out there.
Joe
#5484 | Posted: 21 Jan 2016 13:40 | Edited by: Joe
In the latest Richplanet show

Rich had a mutual agreement drawn up with the owner "Allen Edwards" of the land where King Arthur's cross was excavated. Rich asked the owner if he would allow a further/deeper excavation to be carried out as to what else could be unearthed (at no expense to the owner); the owner agreed to this... However, as the weeks went by, Rich heard nothing more from him, after continuously being ignored on the phone by the toerag. Rich made his final approach to the owner at his house, and instead of Allen Edwards coming to the door to greet Rich, the little coward, I'm sure sent his wife to make lying excuses for him (was he hiding like a scared rabbit in his house behind the sofa)?

It seems suspicious to me that when the wife came to the door, instead of toerag Edwards, then surely, the wife (if genuine) should have said right at the beginning: My husband is out at the moment, instead of carrying on with the facade.
skipman
#5485 | Posted: 21 Jan 2016 22:06
This TED talk compliments Neil Sanders program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU
Joe
#5486 | Posted: 23 Jan 2016 12:17
This is what main stream media is really all about: A tool, to condition our minds with confusion and tricks; in order to steer us away from the truth. It was good to hear someone from the media (a maverick) being honest and giving us the facts on how deceitful main stream media operate (what a rotten world this is).
Kozmik
#5487 | Posted: 23 Jan 2016 12:38
Joe:
the wife (if genuine) should have said right at the beginning: My husband is out at the moment, instead of carrying on with the facade.

She also said that she had seen the programs didn't she? Strange indeed, who wouldn't want to know what treasures might be hidden on their land, especially if it wasn't going to cost them personally! Perhaps they have been got at, nothing would surprise me.
Joe
#5488 | Posted: 23 Jan 2016 13:21 | Edited by: Joe
I think you are right, Edwards (the landowner) has been got at and I will also go as far to say, that dirty scoundrel is being paid a fortune by government/Crown to guard that particular area. Government, I'm sure, will not even allow Edwards to have his own land excavated!

Edwards and wife live very well together in that big house and land of theirs, while in league with the government/Crown to deny the people our true heritage. They should both rot in Hell!
quark1
#5489 | Posted: 23 Jan 2016 14:38
Some of you may already be aware but I have only just discovered!

http://www.filmon.com/channel/aliens-and-ufos

Will take you directly to the channel which seems to play most of the day on filmon.

I think they are 'serious' films/interviews about the subject. Pick and chose and make you own minds up. Going to watch a few and see what I think.
skipman
#5490 | Posted: 27 Jan 2016 14:28
A petition to sign, about Madeleine McCann. Pass it on

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/108562
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  364  365  366  367  368  ...  373  374  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®