RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  363  364  365  366  367  ...  373  374  »» 
Hagbard Celine
#5461 | Posted: 12 Dec 2015 09:49
Kozmik:
Don't know what to make of him. Is he 'Awake' or just another Corporate Shill?

With the book "The Men who Stare at Goats" he started down the road into something really interesting and then he pulled back and started distorting the information he'd uncovered. And then with that comedy film they made of the book, that was the end of his credibility.

He's also got an infuriating voice. "Does he mean lizards, or does he mean Jeeeeeeeews?"
Desdichado
#5462 | Posted: 29 Dec 2015 21:23
Really happy to see fellow Mancunian, David Cayton, back in action after his heart attack. I've always liked listening to what he has to say.
Desdichado
#5463 | Posted: 31 Dec 2015 12:34 | Edited by: Desdichado
The Leicester horse mutilation case(s) is very interesting; especially the involvement of the RSPCA. For those who don't know, it is not a 'publicly funded body' as David says, it is a charity. It has no police powers whatsoever. Its inspectors, despite their rank and uniforms, have no legal right to enter private property or conduct searches. They cannot interview people under caution. They have no more legal right to enter your property than a door-to-door vacuum cleaner salesman. The RSPCA does, however, pursue hundreds of private prosecutions and they don't have any problems trampling over your legal rights.

Anyone can bring a private prosecution. No special talent is required; just money and when you stick a few bob in the RSPCA collection tin, you might just be funding an organization that is starting to act like PETA. Have a look at the linked article from the Spectator. It's a couple of years old but very apropos the Leicester case.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2013/02/off-the-leash/
nordsee220
#5464 | Posted: 2 Jan 2016 20:12 | Edited by: nordsee220
Richard wants evidence of antagonistic policies being forced upon us. Try this one for size: https://www.change.org/p/the-government-ailing-92-year-old-facing-forced-removal-from -uk/u/14781286?tk=pS22JwVdoLFLLCMHouV57VyL7u3Xjp7Rvd4MeyP65KU&utm_source=petition_upd ate&utm_medium=email

I've come across many cases of officialdom, having made a decision, being intransigent. It seems that the old British way of a boss being seen as incapable of making a wrong decision, no matter how bad that decision is, still stands. Theresa May, are you really so heartless?
Joe
#5465 | Posted: 4 Jan 2016 12:07
Now that this situation has gone viral, I cannot see this lady being sent back to her country of origin. Theresa May, will not like to be exposed for the monster she really is...
Desdichado
#5466 | Posted: 6 Jan 2016 18:25
Great show with Neil Sanders. Can't wait for part II but please, please don't let him anywhere near Starbucks before the show. He talks at a mile a minute.
Kozmik
#5467 | Posted: 6 Jan 2016 19:34
Desdichado:
He talks at a mile a minute.

No Desdi, you're not listening fast enough!
Desdichado
#5468 | Posted: 6 Jan 2016 20:45
Kozmik:

No Desdi, you're not listening fast enough!

I'm not capable of going any faster. Even Richard's head was spinning. Seriously though, have you read Neal's books? They are very intense and a bit scary.
Kozmik
#5469 | Posted: 7 Jan 2016 17:24
Desdichado:
Seriously though, have you read Neal's books? They are very intense and a bit scary.

Not yet, but I will. I'm sure the subject matter is scary, because we know it's truth!
Desdichado
#5470 | Posted: 8 Jan 2016 02:16
Kozmik:

Not yet, but I will. I'm sure the subject matter is scary, because we know it's truth!

It's powerful stuff and well-researched. The expose of the music industry in mind blowing.
AllSpark
#5471 | Posted: 8 Jan 2016 10:21
The State is continuously taking over things that become popular. Although it is hinted at by Neil that Facebook may just have been set up by nefarious groups, i do think that some media points of contact are innocent at the beginning. The state has no interest in allowing freedom of thought and will continue to control everything in sight. The reasons are quite simple. They are hiding things and do not want anyone to stumble upon them.
Desdichado
#5472 | Posted: 8 Jan 2016 16:53
Facebook is a Godsend to the authorities and so is Twatter. It's a tool for mind control, ensuring that people remain docile and addicted to the virtual world that is now their reality. Of course there is another side to it. Facebook and Twatter could be used to disseminate truth and 'subversive' ideas that the authorities don't like. Flash mobs, demos, and anti-government sentiments can easily be expressed through the medium. That's why the police have posted that they are monitoring comments. But overall, the cons outweigh the pros. I won't go near facebook or any other social media site. I'll stick to RP and other alternative news sites and leave the rest to the masses.
wensam
#5473 | Posted: 8 Jan 2016 19:01
Well put Desdichado. However the police do go into schools to speak to children about internet safety and in particular they discuss facebook. With parental consent the police go on line and look at the children's or family members accounts, the kids don't know this. They start off by asking wee Jonny how aunties birthday party was, and if their granny is feeling better etc etc, the children freak, and its then pointed out that anyone including paedophiles and other pervs can glean lots of info. I hope they read between the lines re the rest of the mind control stuff. With regards to the rest of the masses it just reveals their level of intelligence with regards to how they use and perceive the net. Personally iv learnt masses from being on line, but go nowhere near facebook.
Apparently its only old foggies who use flakebook these days according to my younger friends.
nordsee220
#5474 | Posted: 8 Jan 2016 20:36
"FARCEBOOK"
wensam
#5475 | Posted: 8 Jan 2016 20:39
FACEFOOK
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  363  364  365  366  367  ...  373  374  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®