RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  362  363  364  365  366  ...  373  374  »» 
Kozmik
#5446 | Posted: 14 Nov 2015 19:02
Just love the last couple of Richplanet shows. Carl James has done his research! Hope everyone is up to speed with 'em.
Hagbard Celine
#5447 | Posted: 18 Nov 2015 19:20
Hope everybody going to Birmingham tomorrow has a good time. Sorry I can't join you.
SPIRAL
#5448 | Posted: 2 Dec 2015 18:11 | Edited by: SPIRAL
The latest shows are great, hats off to Richard !

Anyone who missed them or isn't in the UK can watch them on Richards youtube channel

URL

The Gary McKinnon one was a real scoop !

Americans in the Home Office, no wonder they are destroying education, the fire & police services & the NHS....it will be all so US corporations can take them over..*FUME*
Desdichado
#5449 | Posted: 2 Dec 2015 20:34
Great interview with Gary McKinnon. It's no wonder the Septics wanted to bang him up for 60 years. He made them look complete and utter fools. They really should be thanking him for exposing the glaring weaknesses in their online security.
Joe
#5450 | Posted: 3 Dec 2015 11:43 | Edited by: Joe
Desdichado:
Great interview with Gary McKinnon. It's no wonder the Septics wanted to bang him up for 60 years. He made them look complete and utter fools. They really should be thanking him for exposing the glaring weaknesses in their online security.

I think they wanted to make an example of him to deter others from doing what he did. Maybe all those with computers should try and hack in to the Pentagon, now that Gary McKinnon has given us some pointers on how to do it!
Joe
#5451 | Posted: 3 Dec 2015 12:29

Happy Xmas everyone and may your God go with you - who ever the Hell he is!
skipman
#5452 | Posted: 3 Dec 2015 22:48 | Edited by: skipman
Joe:
who ever the Hell he is!

Now now Joe we must not be sexist. These guy's certainly aren't. In fact they are showing how much in tune they are to their feminine side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaTU8KnIqFQ
Hagbard Celine
#5453 | Posted: 4 Dec 2015 20:40
Joe:

Thanks, Joe. You too :-)
Hagbard Celine
#5454 | Posted: 4 Dec 2015 21:02
I found some iron microspheres in my house once. They were in a pile in a corner under the fridge. Weird! not as weird as them being mixed with soil in a field though
Hagbard Celine
#5455 | Posted: 4 Dec 2015 22:33
Interesting how Jon Ronson got involved with Gary McKinnon's case and misquoted him. Ronson comes up in the crop circle story on the programme before, although Richard doesn't name him in this show.
nordsee220
#5456 | Posted: 5 Dec 2015 16:53
Hagbard Celine:
I found some iron microspheres in my house once. They were in a pile in a corner under the fridge. Weird!

Are you SURE you don't need MOUSEMESH?
Kozmik
#5457 | Posted: 7 Dec 2015 18:34
Hagbard Celine:
Interesting how Jon Ronson got involved

Don't know what to make of him. Is he 'Awake' or just another Corporate Shill?
Desdichado
#5458 | Posted: 12 Dec 2015 01:54
Always nice to hear Gary Hesletine. Dunno about 'Men in White' though. I reckon Richard's brown clobber would have to be surgically removed first.
Hagbard Celine
#5459 | Posted: 12 Dec 2015 09:46
Joe:

You too, Joe. Greason's Sheetings etc
Hagbard Celine
#5460 | Posted: 12 Dec 2015 09:47
nordsee220:
Are you SURE you don't need MOUSEMESH?

Only if the mice had been eating a VERY iron-rich diet
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  362  363  364  365  366  ...  373  374  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®