RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  335  336  337  338  339  ...  374  375  »» 
ImOverHere
#5041 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 17:36
Well done Richard for managing to get the programme back on Showcase TV. Dont know what hoops you had to jump through but guess it wasn't straight forward.
ImOverHere
#5042 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 17:38
Well done Richard for managing to get the programme back on Showcase TV. Dont know what hoops you had to jump through but guess it wasn't straight forward.
Joe
#5043 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 19:22
ImOverHere:

Yes. It's worth saying twice. Rich's shows are always good to watch.
dreamkatcher
#5044 | Posted: 24 Apr 2014 07:03
Best news ....... Ever !!!
Kozmik
#5045 | Posted: 24 Apr 2014 10:18
Hello dk, how are you??
Joe
#5046 | Posted: 24 Apr 2014 11:28
dreamkatcher:
Best news ....... Ever !!!

I was wondering where you got to dk, I was just about to send out a search party. How are you; I was concerned? It seems a few of the other regulars a missing too!
Hagbard Celine
#5047 | Posted: 24 Apr 2014 15:51
Fantastic you're back on TV, Richard! I knew you would be in the end.
AllSpark
#5048 | Posted: 28 Apr 2014 16:53
so did anyone watch the first new richplanet show ? I missed it and can't find it anywhere ! is it posted online anywhere ?
Kozmik
#5049 | Posted: 29 Apr 2014 21:38
Yeh, where is the new show?? I know RDH is very busy, but hey!! Come on!! Want to watch!!
Joe
#5050 | Posted: 30 Apr 2014 12:10
Kozmik:
Yeh, where is the new show?? I know RDH is very busy, but hey!! Come on!! Want to watch!!

Maybe, he is busy fixing this website!
Joe
#5051 | Posted: 30 Apr 2014 12:12
Kozmik:

Maybe, he is busy fixing this website!
AllSpark
#5052 | Posted: 30 Apr 2014 22:52
Latest show now online............ great !
Love the new theme music......... it means business....... as does Richard.
Great topics. wakey wakey sheepy sheepy.... lol
Is Richard telling us to do some research to find out just who those people are that have infiltrated the alternative media ? You dam right he is.
Desdichado
#5053 | Posted: 1 May 2014 13:37 | Edited by: Desdichado
I can no longer watch any RP show online. About 90% of the screen is blacked out. I can still discern the RP image around the margins but that's it. Is there a paywall on RP shows now? I don't mind paying a sub if so but I'd like to know why the screen, even for old shows, is blacked out. Anyone know what's going on?

Edit: The missus, whose computer is a bit better than mine, is able to access RPTV without difficulty. Must be a problem with my antique model. Paranoid interlude over. I though TPTB were blocking RP in the US for a minute.
Joe
#5054 | Posted: 1 May 2014 15:28
Desdichado:
Is there a paywall on RP shows now?

No. There is nothing like that going on. Are you watching RP directly from this site or some other? As you say, if you are able to watch RP on your missus computer, then it's your old one playing up.
Desdichado
#5055 | Posted: 1 May 2014 16:12
Joe:
No. There is nothing like that going on. Are you watching RP directly from this site or some other? As you say, if you are able to watch RP on your missus computer, then it's your old one playing up.

Yep, direct from this site. Could be adblocker causing the problem or just a glitch in the old PC. It's a Sony Vaio laptop bought in 2005 that I can't bear to part with. I might retire it and use it just for word processing and treat myself to a fancy new machine with all the bells and whistles. A friend keeps trying to persuade me to get a Mac but I'm not convinced.

My trouble is, I get too attached to things. I still own an old Jensen Interceptor at my cousin's place near York. It never gets driven as I'm over the pond and I pay him a few quid to look after it. I've had offers but I just don't want to sell it. Maybe in the future when I'm knackered and broke but there are too many memories attached to it.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  335  336  337  338  339  ...  374  375  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®