RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  327  328  329  330  331  ...  373  374  »» 
skipman
#4921 | Posted: 15 Jan 2014 21:40
Joe:
Go to this link [below] Hagbard Celine.

Written by Sonia Poulton: URL

Many thanks for that post Joe. Quite a read,the video's were very good.

I bet MK and the others are feeling well vindicated.
Joe
#4922 | Posted: 15 Jan 2014 22:18
skipman:
Quite a read,the video's were very good.

I bet MK and the others are feeling well vindicated.

It just goes to show we need the other side of the story as well, but I would much prefer to see Icke and Poulton arguing it out together on "showcaseTV" with Richard Hall as the host. However, I don't think Icke has the guts to argue outside of his own box; he falls to pieces when challenged - I've seen this happen with him.
phil_anthropist
#4923 | Posted: 19 Jan 2014 13:08
Joe, you make me puke!

Just sit on your fucking arse and slag anyone off who is trying to make a difference.

If you look at what he says, and the information he's disseminating, where is the fault?

He's drawing attention on a worldwide scale to the control be were born under, the control we live under, and the control we may die under.

Sonia spoilt bastard egotistical who?

Shut the fuck up you idiot!
phil_anthropist
#4924 | Posted: 19 Jan 2014 13:12
And, Richard could do worse than throw in with TPV.

I've always respected Richards output, and in truth, I miss his regular shows.

TPV could be the best forum available now!
Hagbard Celine
#4925 | Posted: 20 Jan 2014 08:37 | Edited by: Hagbard Celine
Re: the latest TV show with Andrew Johnson. What will we learn... or what will be covered up... from this new mission: URL Maybe it'll just put its alarm on snooze! :-)
Joe
#4926 | Posted: 20 Jan 2014 13:31
Hagbard Celine:
Re: the latest TV show with Andrew Johnson. What will we learn... or what will be covered up... from this new mission: URL Maybe it'll just put its alarm on snooze! :-)

If comet 67P is made of solid gold, you can be sure they will "cover" it up!

AllSpark
#4927 | Posted: 20 Jan 2014 18:54
Just read the Ofcom ruling...... CUNTS.
So mainstream news gets away with showing graphic images but not others ?
The newspapers get away with putting huge photo of that bloke with the meat clever on front page in every newspaper shop in the land for children to see on their way to school, yet it is offensive for Richplanet to show a dead body in the middle of the fukin road ?.....without blood ? and without showing his face ? WTF ?
They pointed out that Richplanet should have warned viewers about the upcoming 'real life images of violence' ?.... But we've already seen this in the animal mutilations shows from Richplanet ! .......what's the difference ?

They continued......"Richard should not have agreed with Nick"..... and in their opinion... wait for it.............."The evidence was wholly based on assertion rather than any credible argument or evidence " ?... WTF ?
Are Ofcom qualified to make such a statement ?
What qualifies Ofcom to decide what evidence is credible ?

Opinions please lads ............ and lasses ( sorry wensam )
nordsee220
#4928 | Posted: 20 Jan 2014 22:59 | Edited by: nordsee220
AllSpark:
Just read the Ofcom ruling

A sad day for democracy and the freedom of speech the weast enjoys.

That was a deliberate mis-spelling.

I concur with Phil's view re TPV and have already suggested this to Richard although I believe he has another idea up his sleeve.

And before anyone slage ME off re TPV I get a lot more info there than on the hundreds of other channels we are *PERMITTED* to watch on broadcast TV.

Or would you prefer we only have MSM? For that's where it's headed.
Kozmik
#4929 | Posted: 21 Jan 2014 16:09
AllSpark:
Just read the Ofcom ruling...... CUNTS.

Yep, i'll say it too... Ofcom are a bunch of CUNTS. As you point out, who the fuck are they to decide evidence?? However, we absolutely knew this would happen, did we not?? Now we should all support RDH and make sure we go to one or more of the shows. Me and Daveywales are going to the Cardiff show.
As for TPV, great if it gets a few more people to open up and wake up, and it might yet give the msm a kick up the ass, you never know!!
AllSpark
#4930 | Posted: 21 Jan 2014 16:40
Glad we agree on Ofcon ( that was a deliberate spelling also George )
As for tpv..... looks to me like it's on it's last legs !
I can't even get a schedule anymore ?
A few weeks back it's was ok and I was watching certain shows. I just went to the schedule button and the programs were listed.
But not now !
Now I don't have a clue what's on and when ?

It's beginning to look very amateurish and clumsy
.... just like when Theo Chalmers left 'On the Edge'............... IMO

& to be perfectly honest with you, I was getting sick and tired of seeing David Icke every few minutes begging for cash. .... Oh... and the ubiquitous red fukin button, which incidently has multiplied into 4 fukin red buttons..... FFS !
Kozmik
#4931 | Posted: 21 Jan 2014 16:57
If tpv folds in a little while, it will be interesting to see how Icke tells the story, in future lectures, books etc....
AllSpark
#4932 | Posted: 22 Jan 2014 14:23
Kozmik:
If tpv folds in a little while, it will be interesting to see how Icke tells the story, in future lectures, books etc....

I don't think he will write another book. He keeps saying.....( yep, here it comes ... " I been doing this for 25 years") that his latest book, The perception deception, is the ultimate cumulative book of the past 25 years of his research........
It needn't have taken him so long if he'd have read 'behold a pale horse', 'Brave new world', 1984 and a couple of hindu religious texts..... hahahaha
Kozmik
#4933 | Posted: 24 Jan 2014 17:56 | Edited by: Kozmik
AllSpark:
'behold a pale horse', 'Brave new world', 1984 and a couple of hindu religious texts.....

A person could read worse things... I'd add ''The Sourcefield Investigations'' and ''The Synchronicity Key'' by David Wilcox, and ''The Truth Agenda'' by Andy Thomas
Kozmik
#4934 | Posted: 25 Jan 2014 10:02
AllSpark:
I don't think he will write another book. He keeps saying.....( yep, here it comes ... " I been doing this for 25 years") that his latest book, The perception deception, is the ultimate cumulative book of the past 25 years of his research........

That's right, he did. Perhaps he's going to retire now, must have a resonable pension pot stashed away. That would fuck a few people up wouldn't it, if he just stopped and never said or wrote another word. Imagine!! Probably one of the most difficult things to do, if you have something urgent to say, is to just shut up... the ego wouldn't allow it...
AllSpark
#4935 | Posted: 25 Jan 2014 21:08
Sorry Mikey but I think Wilcox is a bit weird and Andy Thomas doesn't have an opinion. They both more or less mimic other peoples research. When I first saw Wilcox I thought he had an elongated skull ! lol I'm sure his books are interesting. Can you tell us about any of them ?
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  327  328  329  330  331  ...  373  374  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®