RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  326  327  328  329  330  ...  373  374  »» 
Hagbard Celine
#4906 | Posted: 8 Jan 2014 17:41
Oh dear. I was enjoying TPV.

They've responded: URL
nordsee220
#4907 | Posted: 8 Jan 2014 19:03
Hagbard Celine:
Oh dear. I was enjoying TPV.They've responded: URL

Written by Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms A Spokesperson...

Now. I don't agree with anything like all that is Ickey. I, like MK_DON, do wonder how some people afford to live on the Isle of Wight and fly the world doing voluntary stuff when our Richard works his fingers to the bone, drives a second hand car with 240000km on the clock, lives in a terraced house and pours his soul into what he does. Christ, I've bought the lad his breakfast or lunch to show some appreciation on more than a couple of occasions, bought him a beer and left a few quid towards petrol and I'm no bloody Rockefella!
That said, David Icke has shown me many, many things that Terry Wogan never would on his former half a million a year salary (I believe). I don't think he's stuck his neck out any more than Richard has but one seems to be doing better than the other.
MK_DON
#4908 | Posted: 8 Jan 2014 21:52 | Edited by: MK_DON
Re Spokesperson

Remember when Ian Crane was or appeared to be brilliant, he said that the cunts that be have to show us their mandate so that when we do fuck all about it it gives them a mandate in their belief system to continue......
If that be true that thay really believe this then what better way than to lead the people by offering em a vice... & with that i include the current charade..... To go with a war of fear....
I would not be surprised if an overall control network allowed people to persue certain issues to a certain extent in exchange for saying no more or nothing on others

The following follows Gimp Galloways FB status update re murderers being above the law bcos they wear badges.. & potential riots as consequence

Jim O'Donnell It's about sending out subliminal, if overtly occasioned messages, of letting you know, what's in store for you, should you step out of line, under the System, Laurence.... Like 23 minutes ago

George Galloway MP thay concluded he did NOT have a gun. GG Like 22 minutes ago

Read into it what u like.. re whatever u like.. thots would be nice, im just glad to note he signs his posts Gimp Galloway GG
MK_DON
#4909 | Posted: 8 Jan 2014 21:58
Galloways statement

It is simply a logical impossibility for a jury to conclude that a man (Mark Duggan) was simultaneously unarmed and yet shot dead lawfully by armed police officers. This is a dangerous, scandalous outcome which leaves police and justice system credibility in tatters amongst an already restless London population. Mark Duggan was executed by the police, there is no gainsaying that. That his death is one amongst many unprosecuted deaths of Black men in England at the hands of the police and gaolers cannot be denied either. Boris Johnson in London and the Con-Dem coalition government at Westminster are presiding over a powder-keg Britain where alienation discrimination and mass poverty are everywhere around us. No wonder Boris ordered a brigade of water-cannon this very week. George Galloway MP House of Commons

Gimp Galloway raises a few real issues -any thots on the subliminal?!
nordsee220
#4910 | Posted: 8 Jan 2014 23:09
MK_DON:
-any thots on the subliminal?!

To me it's like prodding a sleeping dog. It'll either fuck off and sleep somewhere else or wake up and bite.
MK_DON
#4911 | Posted: 9 Jan 2014 00:42
Snappy response. Got real teeth to it... My thots are these.. dont thinking their barking but you can build on my lead

'System corrupt, rebuild impossible, new system with all new parts & to higher specs required'

Dont trust Gimpy, but that said i left his name on Richards draft letter......
skipman
#4912 | Posted: 9 Jan 2014 18:30
Hagbard Celine:
They've responded: URL

Comes up as a 404
AllSpark
#4913 | Posted: 9 Jan 2014 19:53
There may be people here who know if some of these figures seem fishy...
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/financial-statement-june-2013-to-january-2014/
dark star
#4914 | Posted: 9 Jan 2014 21:08
nordsee220:
Written by Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms A Spokesperson...

Now. I don't agree with anything like all that is Ickey. I, like MK_DON, do wonder how some people afford to live on the Isle of Wight and fly the world doing voluntary stuff when our Richard works his fingers to the bone, drives a second hand car with 240000km on the clock, lives in a terraced house and pours his soul into what he does. Christ, I've bought the lad his breakfast or lunch to show some appreciation on more than a couple of occasions, bought him a beer and left a few quid towards petrol and I'm no bloody Rockefella!
That said, David Icke has shown me many, many things that Terry Wogan never would on his former half a million a year salary (I believe). I don't think he's stuck his neck out any more than Richard has but one seems to be doing better than the other.

That's because he was a household name at the time...a BBC presenter. He already had a stage to work from.
Hagbard Celine
#4915 | Posted: 10 Jan 2014 17:26
The solar system is a lot bigger than I thought it was.
Hagbard Celine
#4916 | Posted: 10 Jan 2014 17:57
I'm curious to see what happens when the Earth passes through the tail of ISON. If Prof Chandra Wickramasinghe is right then the planet will be showered with organic matter, living organisms.
Hagbard Celine
#4917 | Posted: 10 Jan 2014 19:27
It's true that Planet X cannot exist as a part of the solar system for the reasons Richard and Andrew say. I did myself before 2012, see: URL But it is possible that an object like Nibiru could pass through the solar system at a much faster speed, too fast to see beforehand but be in orbit according to Kepler's Laws. Such an object would be a one-off encounter, if it misses the Earth it will carry on out into space and never return.
AllSpark
#4918 | Posted: 12 Jan 2014 16:07
The whole story of planet X comes from zecharia Sitchin's books, in particular the 12th planet. Firstly, the definitive term 'planet' was never proven by Sitchin to come directly from the words of the Summerians. The general term 'body' from space is a more accurate interpretation. Therefore it could all just be a misunderstanding of some other 'heavenly / celestial' body. The problem I found with Sitchin's work is that he sometimes evaded distinguishing what was an assumption of a word rather than a provable meaning. He was quite vague in areas that didn't match up with his theory...... which is a fukin shame because he really was an outstanding researcher.
dark star
#4919 | Posted: 12 Jan 2014 20:48 | Edited by: dark star
Even if we are about to wiped out by planet X it does not matter because Bruce Willis will be sent up tp plant a bomb on it and blow it up. Everyone thinks that Bruce was killed but he wasn't......he escaped at the last minute when he pulled off his air supply and used it as a propulsion sytem that landed him on the moon where he was rescued by Rambo who was there fighting reptiles with Jean Claude van Dame.

So fear not Earthlings, you are safe in the hands of Bruce !
AllSpark
#4920 | Posted: 13 Jan 2014 17:07
LOL
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  326  327  328  329  330  ...  373  374  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®