RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  314  315  316  317  318  ...  373  374  »» 
wensam
#4726 | Posted: 14 Sep 2013 19:16
Hahaha, spot on George. LAZYHORSE re entrainment also spot on
Joe
#4727 | Posted: 14 Sep 2013 20:08 | Edited by: Joe
nordsee220:
Seems like not only have Edge Media TV and Richplanet TV gone from the Information TV group of channels but UK Column and The Corbett Report too.

Should keep some of us happy now all we have left on our weapons of mass deception are MSM and the pretend alternatives of RT and Aljazeera...

What a tragedy the evil establishment have got their way with the banning of the Richplanet TV and all the other shows. I used to look forward to watching the Richplanet shows on here, the establishment have made a very big dent on this website and all the hard work that Rich has put in through the years...

If I were a millionaire, I would give Rich D. Hall a few million pounds right now to help him out of this situation to boost his work...

We are ruled by fucking money and it has been the destroyer of many good things for the betterment of humankind. It seems only the worthless people of this world happen to be million/billionaires and do nothing to help humanity - they just want extortionately more of the stuff for themselves, while suppressing those that really need the money!
MK_DON
#4728 | Posted: 14 Sep 2013 21:31
lol Nordsee

Infowars TV cancelled from Showcase too - should i/we be surprised they didn't keep both em & UK C on air having cancelled the truly independent productions?

As ever - I'm happy to be proven wrong @ change my opinion - so please feel free to put out info which counters what I currently perceive

I.e
those @ Infearwars & UK Column suck Satans cock - & spit out his regurgitated jizzz for the alternative masses to swallow?!

Any word on when site will be updated with new show?
lazyhorse
#4729 | Posted: 15 Sep 2013 00:03 | Edited by: lazyhorse
mk_don, even though info-wars may be (IS) dis-info-wars (actually more like good info (minus the bits about zionism), but false leader figure), it's still too risky for the overclass to expose the fast asleep brit proles to it, and i mean FAST ASLEEP. i just fell out with my buddy trying to inform him about the "yes we can" obamah catch phrase being "thank you satan" when played backwards. i have a video documentary clearly showing that, but he dismissed it without even watching the vid. not just uninformed, but UNINFORMABLE! he responds with exactly the same phrases every other dullard returns when confronted with the harsh realities. completely misdirected skepticism "these internet people can't be trusted", "conspiracy theories...", "there's nothing new about... (corruption and power)". they have been given these phrases/responses by the brainwashing, to protect their ignorance (and egos).

heres a counter-response to the "there's nothing new about... (corruption and power)" conversation stopper. tell them they have (been given) the wrong end of the stick. of course there's nothing new about canibalistic feudal ritual sacrifice. what's new is the modern, scientific, democratic, accountable, human rights age we now live in. these things are not supposed to be happening any more, and that's why they are carried out covertly. then slap them.

by the way, the "thank you satan" video URL.
at about 44:00 mins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ixwC6tm_Cc

can't comment on uk column. never seen it.
nordsee220
#4730 | Posted: 15 Sep 2013 10:09
nordsee220:
Seems like not only have Edge Media TV and Richplanet TV gone from the Information TV group of channels but UK Column and The Corbett Report too.

That reads badly! Should've been something like:

...not only HAS Edge Media TV gone and Richplanet from the Info...

But I think you all got the gist.

If UK Column etc WERE engineered they at least gave out something for people to consider and they made me look further than the MSM. Had it not been for the likes of Nicholas Gage I'd probably have lost interest in the TT a while back. Their thermite theories only made me want to know more so in my case at least, if their intention was to be counter productive, they failed.
Yggdrasil
#4731 | Posted: 15 Sep 2013 11:15 | Edited by: Yggdrasil
"by the way, the "thank you satan" video URL.
at about 44:00 mins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ixwC6tm_Cc"

Bollocks, is my opinion. ;) No offense meant to you personally, lazyhorse.

What's being said is Nacew Say.

It's clearly Nacew Say, because that's what Yes We Can is backwards. If you're listening for Thank You Satan, that's precisely what you'll hear because it sounds somewhat similar. Ish. It's auditory pareidolia, nothing else.

I think all this sort of crap at the fringes of the NWO subject is fringe for a reason - because it's proposed by the oddballs we try to avoid in the pub that shuffle up to you with an opening line of "Di - did- do - do - did you know that Jesus was a woman? Yes he was, yes, yes - a - a woman. And - and - a - and did you also know that..." at which point you catch the attention of the twenty-stone barman who deals with this sort of thing.

It's the sort of hidden message nonsense that was being bandied about over Beatles and Pink Floyd albums when I was in nappies. It's not subliminal, it's just very very silly, and detracts from the issues.

Experience has taught me never to click on a Youtube video with an exclamation mark in the title (avoid three recurring exclamation marks like the fucking plague) and expect any video with unexpected capital letters (such as 'secrets of the UFOs REVEALED!!!') to be laughably shit before you click the link. A similar case could be made for any video or internet radio station with purpley New Age clouds somewhere in the graphics, and skulls, and images of the Earth that have things in the middle of it - babies, eyes, cupped hands, that sort of crap. It's always a sign of a fluffy mindset and research consisting of watching other 'WHAT THE ILLUMINATI DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW!!! REVEALED!!!' videos.
Yggdrasil
#4732 | Posted: 15 Sep 2013 11:18 | Edited by: Yggdrasil
* shrugs * - just how I see it.
wensam
#4733 | Posted: 15 Sep 2013 12:20
I think you are right in your opinion Yggdrasil, I've looked at these things in the past, you get over it. It's more smoke screen stuff. A good point made.
nordsee220
#4734 | Posted: 15 Sep 2013 18:14 | Edited by: nordsee220
Yes. Like the one that said RICHPLANET BANNED FROM TV!!!

Completely untrue.
AllSpark
#4735 | Posted: 15 Sep 2013 18:49
Yggdrasil:
Experience has taught me never to click on a Youtube video with an exclamation mark in the title (avoid three recurring exclamation marks like the fucking plague) and expect any video with unexpected capital letters (such as 'secrets of the UFOs REVEALED!!!') to be laughably shit before you click the link. A similar case could be made for any video or internet radio station with purpley New Age clouds somewhere in the graphics, and skulls, and images of the Earth that have things in the middle of it - babies, eyes, cupped hands, that sort of crap. It's always a sign of a fluffy mindset and research consisting of watching other 'WHAT THE ILLUMINATI DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW!!! REVEALED!!!' videos.

Hahahahaha ......... brilliant !!!
skipman
#4736 | Posted: 15 Sep 2013 23:29
This is what happens when you invite George Galloway onto your show.
A brilliant critique of the shows presenter and a very interesting fact about the percentage of prosecutions brought by the BBC against members of the public for non payment of the licence fee

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/09/15/324087/a-lesson-in-bbc-propaganda/

Here is the clip. It is great. He may not be everyone's cup of tea,but the way he refuses to be cowed(the way he tore the U.S. investigation against him,to shreds) is an example for everyone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24065846

The BBC is now a relic, a sham of what it once was. The case for a licence fee is no longer valid.
MK_DON
#4737 | Posted: 16 Sep 2013 16:04 | Edited by: MK_DON
skipman:
The BBC is now a relic, a sham of what it once was

Watched part of a sham of a propaganda prog. on BBC last week called 'America's stoned kids' - biggest pile of shite I've seen in a long time - the USA making cannabis legal in a state or two was being totally demonised given what a really dangerous drug cannabis is......
(no mention of Rick Simpson, the Virginia or Madrid studies suprisingly enough!!)

Still to me the BBC (although run by total cunts) have been made a scapegoat over many many things IMO... EG - Tony Rooke and his TV License
'The BBC misled people about 911'.... reported the beacon of truth which is the Daily fucking Mail

Ermmm well - SO DID EVERYBODY ELSE & despite their articles chastising the BBC THEY STILL DO
ESP that fuckwit cock faced gimp galloway - go and dress as a cat and purr to the world again re how 911 truth seekers are insane - you feline fuckwit gobshite cunt!

[Apologies it seems I'm perhaps sitting on the fence a bit re my perception of his real intentions here]

When the truth is universally accepted by the masses that - contrary to Gallowfucks opinion which he's shared often enough - the Government narrative on 911 is 'flawed'

Im sure the big brother cat will flip flop like Mike Adams on a warm day..... or a cold day.... or just any day really
& If i were a betting man I'd bet on the flip flop to be along the lines of the thermite, gunpowder plot

Honestly - if the boy was on fire - the only question I'd be asking is who has got the best accelerant to throw on him first...
MK_DON
#4738 | Posted: 16 Sep 2013 16:17
Sorry let me correct the above

fuckwit cock faced gimp galloway cunt did not say 911 truthers were insane -
He instead said 911 Truth was 'crazed conspiracy madness'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5748TK-biq8

Hands up who does not think he is another asset of the IA's who shares some truth to gain trust and then supplements that with total B$ about issues such as 9.11, 7/7 etc?
lazyhorse
#4739 | Posted: 17 Sep 2013 02:47 | Edited by: lazyhorse
well, i think the "thank you satan" clip (and it does clearly say that) is a poignant reminder of the satanist occultilst leanings of the power elite (and some rock groups). another name for satan is "he who walks backwards". the placing of backwards messages in speeches etc is a known practice of satanists, and so there is really no point in dismissing it as geeky or folly to expose these.

there was a poster for the (all new at the time) enlistment of women in the second world war, which blazed the same "yes we can" message.

but you go your own way(s). at least you watched the video.

[edit]

and why so venomous, yggdrasil (which by the way, backwards is lisardggy, or lizard guy)? what with your staunch support for that obviously dodgey as hell "disclosure" project, i'm thinking you may be a troll. you can take all that as personally as i took your tirade. i can't believe the other members fell in with you too. i'm off now. the forum is practically dead anyway.

bye.
Yggdrasil
#4740 | Posted: 17 Sep 2013 17:22 | Edited by: Yggdrasil
" yggdrasil (which by the way, backwards is lisardggy, or lizard guy)? "

You got me, yeah. I'm a lizard guy, backwards. You can't argue with logic.

The tirade wasn't against you but dodgy Youtube videos. And the idiocy of reading things into words that sound vaguely Ickian when read backwards. Yggdrasil. For example.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  314  315  316  317  318  ...  373  374  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®