RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  307  308  309  310  311  ...  374  375  »» 
skipman
#4621 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 21:06
Have tried clicking the more details link but get a not ready to play message.
MK_DON
#4622 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 21:12
Long live Richplanet.net!
:D

Pulled huh?!
Bet you a giziilion $ UK Column still get tae broadcast!
Ok
I bet anyone a gram o green?
MK_DON
#4623 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 21:32
Good luck Richard - & well done for exposing so many truths & lies!
Hope you know who you can trust!

Ps.. oor local comedy circuit are holdin open mikes.... Not a patch on broadcasting to 20,000 per week, but do you reckon u could be half as funny as Bill Hicks?
(nae filming my attempt- im most likely tae admit tae being a total cunt, who tells the truth)
nordsee220
#4624 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 22:04
Dear Mr Perkins,

I am a viewer of Richplanet TV and have to say that I'm saddened to learn of your decision to axe the show.

Over the years I've been associated with perhaps the most persuasive and effective method of revolutionising British Broadcasting, pirate radio.

There is so little scope for free speech and virtually no opportunity to express the alternative views that some call conspiracy theories, even though many of those theories ask very pertinent questions. For instance, just HOW did the BBC know that WTC7 had collapsed and broadcast the news of the event almost half an hour before it happened? Or how did 4 young Muslims manage to catch a train that was in fact cancelled on 7th July 2005? Can YOU answer? Or do you simply believe the complete illogic that was fed to us by the BBC?

Governments have used various means including internationally recognised illegal moves to silence voices they don't want us to hear. Radio Caroline was boarded, in international waters in 1989. Crew were held at gunpoint and one presenter was pistol whipped whilst the authorities smashed the station.

Without Richplanet TV I'd never have come across Showcase TV other than the cursory glance I'd given it some time ago. Its output didn't appeal to me at all.

I shall now delete it from my favourites list.
Hagbard Celine
#4625 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 22:27
nordsee220:
Dear Mr Perkins,

I am a viewer of Richplanet TV and have to say that I'm saddened to learn of your decision to axe the show...

Good one! I'm going to write to them as well.

"We've received an anonymous complaint" Hmm, sounds familiar!

I'd like to say I can't believe Showcase would ditch Richplanet TV, but unfortunately I CAN believe it very easily. The interview with Nick Kollerstrom must have really touched a raw nerve somewhere.
lazyhorse
#4626 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 22:28
what the hell is going on?

ok, richard, the solution is to go on the road, like with the "not the six'o'clock news" show.

mix the serious stuff with entertainment (something not enough research shows appreciate the importance of). get comedians. get musicians. dramatise some stuff. do theatres and gig venues if possible. people can get their head around a trip to the theatre more than like conference or village hall type "meetings" (that's too "radical" for them).

oh my god. anything i can do to help or get involved i'm happy to do. i'm a muso, and an audio engineer and general a/v cowboy (a/v diploma for what that's worth). unpaid of course.

super magic mega-luck, fellow.
lazyhorse
#4627 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 22:30
Hagbard Celine:
"We've received an anonymous complaint" Hmm, sounds familiar!

i wonder what the "complaint" was about? which show was the final straw?
Hagbard Celine
#4628 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 22:45 | Edited by: Hagbard Celine
In the Mail Online article about the Dartmoor ponies luckily there were many comments from readers bringing up the issue to do with the mutilation phenomenon.
Hagbard Celine
#4629 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 22:54
I can't imagine being made the Queen's gynaecologist could possibly be a pat on the back for anything! What did he do wrong? I reckon there's more chance Serbian intelligence was behind it. Shortly before Jill Dando was shot a famous female Serbian TV presenter was killed in the NATO bombing of Belgrade's TV centre. The Dando killing was revenge. "Trilby hat man" who was spotted near the scene on the crime, was thought to be a Serbian agent. Blair covered it up because he was trying to get Serbia into the EU and didn't want a scandal messing that up.
Hagbard Celine
#4630 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 22:58
lazyhorse:
i wonder what the "complaint" was about? which show was the final straw?

On reflection it might not have been that actual programme; that programme might have just been a good opportunity.
quark1
#4631 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 23:09
I'm livid about the broadcast status of RP - I'm even angrier that my family name is also Perkins - but we're the good branch!

I believe that a single complaint seems an outrageous tipping point to determine the fate of a TV show - as for some that is 'all' it is. I believe it was probably contrived to remove RP from accessible public view - especially the 'casual' viewer. I found it only by chance a couple of years or so back - now a diehard - I'll be tuning in here going forward if my internet holds out.

I also believe that Richard and his ilk are getting too close to being able to expose with absolute certainty the lies behind some of the most controversial news headlines and government narratives. This will remove and isolate Richard from the immediate public view. I think he needs to be VERY vigilant regarding his personal safety from now on - we hear of so many journalists etc disappearing on a permanent basis - strange accidents, suicides etc. We all know Richard is in fine health and of stable and sound mind. If the authorities are 'looking in' I hope they realise we will all be WATCHING VERY CAREFULLY.

Richard - if you're looking in and reading this - very sorry about the situation and hope you find solution/s soonest. We're all behind you every step of the way.
Hagbard Celine
#4632 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 23:35 | Edited by: Hagbard Celine
Well said, Quark1. As Richard says, it's just a pothole. It's Showcase's loss, not his.

Interestingly I can't watch part 3 of the latest programme. Keep getting a "Error- too many redirects" message. I tried switching to a different browser, but it's not helped. I wonder what's in THAT!
lazyhorse
#4633 | Posted: 17 Aug 2013 01:22
same here, following message from browser:

"The page isn't redirecting properly.
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

here's one more video groovey i neglected to mention earlier...

"An Alien History Of Planet Earth".
history channel but fairly good info on history of man made antigravity/ufos/abduction.
interestingly, one animal mutilation farmer says he saw one of these night-time ufos switch it's cockpit light on, which enabled him to see THE BLADES OF A (silent) HELICOPTER! he also states that animals had broken backs/legs, and so were dropped (not beamed) after surgery, implying that the helicopters took the animals away then brought them back to the same spot for some reason. is it false flag alien terrorism, whilst obtaining (or commandeering) soft tissue for unfathomable military projects?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow3JtqjMExk
Arrmand
#4634 | Posted: 17 Aug 2013 01:35
Its so sick that this has happened but I am not surprised, I would guess that the main stream media that is government based has been looking for a way to get rid of Richplanet, just like they did to that news program a while back that was showing the truth in Libya, Egypt, and Palestine, so some faceless moron can have a show pulled because some twit can't agree with the content, being ex forces as I am, I accept that sometimes I don't agree with Richard but, if I want a moan, I will call him and tell him why I don't agree with a subject.

I don't know really what the problem was as in any disclaimer that is normally used the views of the the subject mater might not really be the views of Richplanet but, but pull the plug on the program, makes me feel that something is working in the back ground if there is a way to appeal this then we should get behind Richard and fight for the right to truthful media as Richplanet has given us for so many years.
nordsee220
#4635 | Posted: 17 Aug 2013 10:44 | Edited by: nordsee220
The last time I called in to see Richard, about 3 months ago, I said to him that "they" would find a reason to pull the plug on him. He said that "they" can't do that as he was doing nothing illegal and he always advised people that views expressed were not necessarily those of Richplanet or the TV channel.

I reminded him of how Radio Caroline was silenced. I know I keep harping on about this but if you consider what actually happened, it was almost an act of war:

In 1989, UK and Netherlands authorities moored alongside the Radio Caroline ship Ross Revenge. The ship was lying in international waters, that is neutral ground so to speak, no man's land. I BELIEVE the ship was flying a Panamanian flag meaning that the ship was to all purposes Panamanian territory.

As I understand it, international marine law states that a vessel in international waters cannot be boarded without permission from the ship's master or the relevant government minister of the flag country concerned. Neither was obtained.

The ship was boarded, the crew were arrested, one DJ was 'pistol whipped' and the equipment was smashed.

This, music radio station was raped, robbed and pillaged.

The ship's engineer known as Peter Chicago managed to hide enough parts to rebuild a low power transmitter and get Caroline back on air albeit with a vastly inferior signal. British waters were later extended as follows:

The Broadcasting Act 1990 states that any broadcasting vessel within 400 miles of British territory may be arrested by anyone authorised by the secretary of state. Those carrying out the raid may use whatever force is necessary (get that bit? whatever force is necessary) to put the station off the air. Should anyone be injured or even KILLED during the raid, those carrying out the raid are IMMUNE FROM PROSECUTION.

THAT is how far reaching current legislation is. No-one has contested it in the courts, probably because no-one has enough money to do so.

This is the Broadcasting Act 1990. The same Act which Mr Portillo referred to in the BBC mockumentary about London being under attack from terrorists. Remember? He said that the government had the power to order the broadcasters to broadcast what they were told to broadcast. Both Caroline and Richplanet had the desire to fly in the face of that power.

I cannot for the life of me see how such an "Act" can possibly be legal but with such powers in place, Richplanet is really lucky to have survived as long as it did and we have been ever so fortunate to have a friend in Richard who has literally stuck out his neck for all our sakes.

I asked Richard, "Why the hell do you do this?" He answered, "Somebody HAS TO!"

Now another avenue of free speech has NO ENTRY signs at both ends. It's a no-way street.

I don't know why, call it a sixth sense if you will but on Wednesday I felt a sudden rush of concern for Richplanet. It was 14th August and I posted a reminder of the day the music died and the Marine Broadcasting Offences Act 1967. I just had this horrible feeling that Richplanet was doomed and tried to express what I felt in my postings that day.

I've seen this so many times before. Perfectly legal broadcasters silenced with laws designed to cull our freedom.

This, latest development is nothing but typical.

Events around the raid on Radio Caroline http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKJLwwQ8S0Y
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  307  308  309  310  311  ...  374  375  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®