RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  302  303  304  305  306  ...  373  374  »» 
phil_anthropist
#4546 | Posted: 6 Jul 2013 13:56
Just watched the latest show too, very good, Colin Saunders seems very grounded, enjoyed the interview, and I like the way he didn't jump to conclusions.

Maybe he was deliberatley "shown" something.

Just one of the issues I have with this is "can we trust our senses"?

From what I've learned so far I don't think our everyday concept of "linear time" is correct, I think time is not what we think it is, and at the very least not absolute.

Interesting too that Colin mentioned it changed his "perception".

I know from personal experience we can "open the door" and change the way we experience "this", whatever "this" is!
Hagbard Celine
#4547 | Posted: 8 Jul 2013 15:33
Brilliant Colin Saunders is on. What an amazing case, and how many witnesses take the time to build a model of the object they see?

Here's another interview with Colin: URL
Kozmik
#4548 | Posted: 10 Jul 2013 16:35
Richard's latest show just about nails the ET angle on these triangular craft, methinks. Very good witness
lazyhorse
#4549 | Posted: 10 Jul 2013 23:27
Kozmik:
Richard's latest show just about nails the ET angle on these triangular craft, methinks. Very good witness

i doubt it personally koz, but i haven't watched the show yet.
i've got as far as the "film" episode a couple of shows ago, also featuring the triangular floaty things. in that show (yet to see the last part due to bad connection), the door was left more open to military industrial complex ownership.

again, are these american TRB55s or whatever they're called? football pitch black triangles?
lazyhorse
#4550 | Posted: 11 Jul 2013 01:39 | Edited by: lazyhorse
ok i watched the latest show.

yes, an apparently super witness with bags of detail. he and richard and even steven greer all agree that we likely have craft like this, and acknowledge the steady development of electro gravity by multiple scientists throughout the 20th century, but still follow the line that these are reverse engineered from alien craft. why would they need to be though?

when i hear the reverse engineering argument, i can't help thinking the elite realised that the public were sussing on to man made ufos, but didn't want to let go of the alien cover story, because they had perhaps expanded it into a colossal false flag phoney alien star wars trilogy, so they admit they have ufos but float this reverse engineering idea to keep the big (and very expensive) alien lie going.

the witness' "nailing down" the alien origin, as kozmik put it, consisted entirely of his personal conjecture, as it nearly always does, that and official leaks (laugh now). the man made arguments are in contrast more solid, reliable and evidence based, and not something you have to believe.

[edit] and kozmik, my middle name is respect, so i'm not having a go.
dreamkatcher
#4551 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 05:41
Planettraveller:
There isn't an entry point but its something making its way out ????

Plantar fasciitis ? Feels like walking on glass. I had it...

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/plantar-fasciitis

dk
Planettraveller
#4552 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 10:04
[quote=dreamkatcher]Plantar fasciitis ? Feels like walking on glass. I had it...

hello dreamkatcher How are you?? thankyou for that,much appreciated but its turned out to be an ulcear that was about to erupt.Not having seen one before I didn't know.She is diabetic too. P.T. x
dreamkatcher
#4553 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 20:24
Planettraveller:
hello dreamkatcher How are you?? thankyou for that,much appreciated but its turned out to be an ulcear that was about to erupt.Not having seen one before I didn't know.She is diabetic too. P.T. x

Fair comment PT. At least sorted now.

Im ok, just busy. Take care.

dk
Kozmik
#4554 | Posted: 16 Jul 2013 15:50
Very good Starship this week. The lady concerned seems to me to show all the requirements of being a genuine abductee, and her story follows the generally accepted abduction narratives similar to those investigated by John Mack and Budd Hopkins and the other researchers. I've got an idea about this & I'll email Rich about it.
AllSpark
#4555 | Posted: 16 Jul 2013 16:17
Kozmik:
Very good Starship this week. The lady concerned seems to me to show all the requirements of being a genuine abductee, and her story follows the generally accepted abduction narratives similar to those investigated by John Mack and Budd Hopkins and the other researchers. I've got an idea about this & I'll email Rich about it.

I just watched it myself Kozmik. Some interesting similarities which rang a bell with me too. However, the evidence is still not conclusive so we have to be careful how we describe what came out of her 'bugle' ( that's Southern English, cockney for 'nose' ). Interesting show, loved the first part with Richard slamming the papers around hahahaha.
Kozmik
#4556 | Posted: 16 Jul 2013 17:24
AllSpark:
loved the first part with Richard slamming the papers around hahahaha.

Brilliant, isn't he... love him
AllSpark
#4557 | Posted: 16 Jul 2013 18:15
Kozmik:
love him

Steady on Kozmik ...... lets not get carried away :)
Kozmik
#4558 | Posted: 17 Jul 2013 13:02 | Edited by: Kozmik
You know what i mean. Remember Rich's show "Scandal" from a few weeks ago?? Well worth another looksee, just to remind oneself how the cunts operate. [Prog 144]

On dtv "Freeview" at the moment, and i imagine throughout all the channels, are a couple of "adverts" that i feel need comment because these are just 2 obvious examples of what i consider mind-control...
The first is for, i think, natwest bank, and is about how many mortgages they give out - 9 out of 10, according to themselves. The star of the advert is a cute little boy telling the story of how he loves his house & his mate next door "Danny!!! Danny!!!" & of how his mummy and daddy had to live at grandpa's house when they first got married & grandpa didn't like daddy shagging mummy in grandpa's front room, & because of those fantastic people at the bank, mummy & daddy could buy their own house & have sex & create him and isn't everything just ticketty-boo??
No, it's fucking not. The 2nd one is even worse, nauseating in fact. I really have to change channel if it comes on, which it does about 300 times per day. I'm referring of course, to the advert for posh dog food - the one where the old man, and his little dog - all he's got left in the world since his old missus died; go to put flowers on her grave. If you watch tv, you'll be aware of what i'm talking about. This is mind-control, pure & simple. Ok, making you buy a certain type of dog-food isn't something perhaps to get upset about - but these are just 2 of the more obvious examples.
I'm not quite at the point of throwing the telly out, yet; but if any mind-controllers are reading this - please could you try to make your work a bit more subtle please, your blatant efforts are doing my head in... or is that in fact, the desired effect??
Planettraveller
#4559 | Posted: 17 Jul 2013 21:59
Kozmik:
because of those fantastic people at the bank, mummy & daddy could buy their own house & have sex & create him and isn't everything just ticketty-boo??No, it's fucking not

I could kick the fucking t.v. in.What a load of shite and deffo mind control.Luckily and I mean very luckily Im out of the mortgage run.I was lucky enough to sell my big house in Manchester and buy a small one in Devon.THEN ive sold that one and put it down on a larger one with enough room for my only child an her partner and my 2 beautiful grandsons and we all live together and they have a small mortgage and a good life style.Which is what Asian familys do,Look out for each other.In another couple of years we will sign the whole lot over to them.This way the bastards WONT get their hands on MY DAUGHTERS INHERITENCE to pay for us if either ends up in a home.They can go
" eat my shit " The latest is.....If you own your own home there will be no pension for you.You will have to use the equity from your own property. Doubt it mate!!!! once again
"eat my shit"
MK_DON
#4560 | Posted: 17 Jul 2013 22:21
Did anyone see the start of The Culture Show on BBC2..
It started with a poem

"Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number-
Shake your chains to earth like
dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you
Ye are many-they are few."

& David Icke claims the people's voice still require a sponsor.
LoL
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  302  303  304  305  306  ...  373  374  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®