RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  301  302  303  304  305  ...  373  374  »» 
Planettraveller
#4531 | Posted: 29 Jun 2013 18:11
lazyhorse:
oh and planettraveller, how's it going with the alien night visitations your wife was having, we discussed here around last chrimbo time? i hope they clear off, whatever their intentions, good or evil, because your wife was clearly distressed by it. me, i don't mind them so much. maybe i'm on a more cushy program.

WOW lazyhorse good memory.Hi yeah she does still get bothered with it.They put it down to the more stress she has during the day is probably the reason she " thinks " shes been abducted.But that reason can be flipped! The more shes abducted is the reason shes stressed in the day.Not that Ive suggested it to TPTB or IL get carted off.Are you still bothered with them.
lazyhorse
#4532 | Posted: 29 Jun 2013 19:08 | Edited by: lazyhorse
Planettraveller:
Are you still bothered with them.

there's been a "half life" kind of ramping down of the presence since new year, which is now just (highly unreliable) telepathic events, and no further dream (reliable) confirmations. thanks for asking. there aren't many people who get it.
lazyhorse
#4533 | Posted: 29 Jun 2013 19:32 | Edited by: lazyhorse
another translation (freedom radio) factoid:

"religion" - from the latin religato (probably spelled it wrong), "to hold back (progress and soverign self discovery)".

kickball teams are relegated to lower leagues. is it derived from the same latin?

if the radio guy is a shill, he may have been wrong on purpose, so that others in the research community seem foolish when they quote him. i previously heard "religion" in latin was about our origins. i'm going to have to all google it now.
Planettraveller
#4534 | Posted: 30 Jun 2013 01:01 | Edited by: Planettraveller
[quote=lazyhorse]thanks for asking. there aren't many people who get it.[/quote

Yr welcome.No people don't get It but that's understandable.At the moment she has a problem with her heel.She thinks she has stood on something.I doubt it seen as its about 2 inch off the floor.There isn't an entry point but its something making its way out ????
(tracking device maybe)PT.
boloxum
#4535 | Posted: 30 Jun 2013 07:54
Thanks richard for good meet in weston.appart by the horizontal rain my son +i ,it was a good symposiom. we meet people who talk about mr wilison and his church. my son james has followed me in my foot steps and found the church becouse im disabled. it is not fenced of but tell mr willson i playd up there when i wos living up in coedely. the head stones were roberts from 1600 untill 1800 if mr willson wants to contact me tell 01443 226841 addendum i am now willing to pupulicly tell u about my sitings and meetings with ufo + EBE's take my word for it i have been uder the radar for a numbre of years if u reamebre i askt u for anon. i wold like to talk to talk to u in person and i + my son will travel up to new castel. be great to talk to mr willson and partner becouse i now the localaty if they want clarity. contact me an the numbre above or mob n0.07789699586 ps any news of a b&b for two days in a twin room (big breacfast).or my sons email witch i btter jamesblox@hotmail.co.uk becose this a 10 year old laptop and it daing legs thanks richard sorry we were tipsy but every time i go to one of your meatings i have to ask a question a you now me visualy and probolly say to your self for fuck mick is here thanks rich look forward to hearing from u or mr willson soon.i know about arther up there from my grand parents and im 55.
AllSpark
#4536 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 11:23
Has the AMMACH organization been compromised ?
A stark reminder of the goings on at channel 4 and the hidden hand of MI5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tVv1ovO6PTc#at=308
Hagbard Celine
#4537 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 18:52
Thanks for posting, Allspark.
Hagbard Celine
#4538 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 18:55
I've seen and heard almost nothing from Joanne lately. Maybe she's just taking a break.
Joe
#4539 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 20:46 | Edited by: Joe
AllSpark:
Has the AMMACH organization been compromised ?
A stark reminder of the goings on at channel 4 and the hidden hand of MI5

I watched about half of that video earlier on, however, when I went back hoping to see the rest; I've noticed it has now been pulled off, along with many of their other videos (URL)!

I would much prefer to see a more balanced view with Miles Johnston and Joanne discuss this problem together on video; it is too one sided to make a decision.
AllSpark
#4540 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 22:33
Joe:
I watched about half of that video earlier on, however, when I went back hoping to see the rest; I've noticed it has now been pulled off, along with many of their other videos (URL)!

yes, i just checked again..... it's gone !
Maybe someone dropped someone in it by mistake, i dunno.
AllSpark
#4541 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 22:35
someone posted it on fb and i shared it on my own timeline and then put it in here. It was good though and i hope it gets reposted.
Hagbard Celine
#4542 | Posted: 3 Jul 2013 23:04
The film has been taken down but a new version has been uploaded now: URL
Joe
#4543 | Posted: 4 Jul 2013 15:51
Hagbard Celine:
The film has been taken down but a new version has been uploaded now: URL

Thanks for finding the new version of the video Hagbard Celine. I now have watched the rest of it. In the video Miles Johnston also, explains why I could not open many of the other videos he produced - he shut them down himself, to protect the person that was being interviewed.

Apparently, he says, YouTube have got Trojans on the YouTube site that have messed around with his work (video) and edited it to make the interviewee look ridiculous.

The establishment don't like the truth getting out do they?
Kozmik
#4544 | Posted: 4 Jul 2013 16:12
Joe:
The establishment don't like the truth getting out do they?

Certainly not, even though only a relative few of us are even concerned about truth.
AllSpark
#4545 | Posted: 6 Jul 2013 11:01
Just watched this weeks show. Really enjoyed what i would describe as a comprehensive account of a an encounter with a triangle craft. Loved Richards subtext about reporting an abduction to AMMACH and get ridiculed on national t.v...... priceless.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  301  302  303  304  305  ...  373  374  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®