RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  271  272  273  274  275  ...  373  374  »» 
MK_DON
#4081 | Posted: 12 Feb 2013 22:55 | Edited by: MK_DON
OR...... Was it given to us
AllSpark
#4082 | Posted: 13 Feb 2013 07:05
Mk
Yes, i see what you mean, however if they are not prepared to excavate and reveal the truth of ' normal' history, what chance of them revealing anything to do with 'lost technology' ?
It's not going to happen. I have no doubt that much has already been discovered by them and has been secreted away somewhere.
wensam
#4083 | Posted: 13 Feb 2013 11:25
MK_DON:
OR...... Was it given to us

Ahahahaha- they missed that one one during renaissance art history lectures- superb!!

MK, perhaps way back we were smarter and more evolved than we are now- we are dumbed down such that we can all see this through the education system, the type of media entertainment on offer etc etc, so this process could have been going on for a long time- just speculating as know one knows. Skipman posted an article discussing gears found in coal- they were 300 million years old!! Last night on tv i saw a bit of a prog (bbc) about the worlds oldest computer, im sure it wasnt- can you see what i mean? :)))

Oh, man, I love that picture- i shall chuckle all day!! What a triptych. Thanks
SPIRAL
#4084 | Posted: 15 Feb 2013 19:14
I see tonights show is about UFOs over Kings Lynn, therefore I presume & hope its this chap, URL he deserves to be on the show.

Eagleye mentioned him ages ago, and I 've followed his YT channel ever since .
Planettraveller
#4085 | Posted: 15 Feb 2013 20:58
AllSpark:
if they are not prepared to excavate and reveal the truth of ' normal' history, what chance of them revealing anything to do with 'lost technology' ?
It's not going to happen. I have no doubt that much has already been discovered by them and has been secreted away somewhere.

I think your right with that AllSpark.Like the one about the chambers under the sphinx's foot.They reckon its down to permission from the right sources.What a crock of shit.As if they havent already been in and empty what secrets are there.Probably stuck a couple of mummies in and a bit of treasure for opening day.
wensam
#4086 | Posted: 15 Feb 2013 21:50
Planettraveller:
AllSpark:
if they are not prepared to excavate and reveal the truth of ' normal' history, what chance of them revealing anything to do with 'lost technology' ?

I think your right with that AllSpark.Like the one about the chambers under the sphinx's foot.They reckon its down to permission from the right sources.What a crock of shit.As if they havent already been in and empty what secrets are there.Probably stuck a couple of mummies in and a bit of treasure for opening day.

We need to excavate the roots of our language before we can stand our ground, as well as using the best parts of science to prove our ideas correct. We are all mixed up- Britain is a melting pot for all cultures always has been therefor we should be a treasure trove of info. However they are using our diversity against us, especially re recent imigration polices concerning ourselves and eastern europe. And before i get accused of being racist, remember i am partner to a Pakistani, it goes deeper than this- it's exploitation. For example, i teach music throughout the school and one of my best times is with the infants, especially when their polish learning assistant accompanies them. In Poland she is a qualified teacher like me, but here she is financially worth a quarter of me as a teacher as all she can qualify for here is learning assistant- that's wrong- she is genuine and a joy to work with, why can she not transfer her status for the sake of the children, as she has a positive impact!!!
Ithink i have gone off track, forgive me... :)
AllSpark
#4087 | Posted: 15 Feb 2013 22:36
Planettraveller:
What a crock of shit

The problem is that whole swaves of historical fact have been erased from the record with malice. It's still going on now. Just imagine how 9/11 will be written into history. If i may digress for a moment......
There are two possible reasons why those in control of the 'technology' that caused 9/11 would have used it.
Firstly, because they were forced into it by some kind of immediate emergency.
Or secondly, because it was planned. There is ample documented evidence that would suggest certain individuals, such as Larry Silverstein, made arrangements beforehand. This leads me to conclude that it WAS planned.
9/11 is so much more than a false flag event.
At the end of WWII every nation on earth became aware of the power of the 'Atomic Bomb'. It was a statement of 'we have the power'. So on 9/11, was there really a need to show such power to instigate a false flag operation with the intent of blaming and going after certain governments & groups ?
It wouldn't surprise me if certain governments & groups around the world were given details of a demonstration which was to be held on 9/11 and that they needed to pay attention. Were there in fact, certain dignitarys who had 'ring side seats' to the event. Could the whole episode have been the beginning of a dastardly blackmail plot which is now ( and has been ) played out before our very eyes ?
wensam
#4088 | Posted: 15 Feb 2013 23:13
AllSpark:
9/11 is so much more than a false flag event.

Yes, it set up a cascade effect.
AllSpark:
false flag operation with the intent of blaming and going after certain governments & groups ?

Yes, this is what they wanted to set up, make stable, before they let it all loose.
AllSpark:
a dastardly blackmail plot which is now ( and has been ) played out before our very eyes ?

Yes, but it will run deeper into mind control hypothesis.

And as i posted above, we are now in the position of exploitation and needless contempt of our fellow beings.
Thanks for concretising my point AllSpark
RICHPLANET.NET
Admin
#4089 | Posted: 16 Feb 2013 01:55 | Edited by: RICHPLANET.NET
A rare post from me on RICHPLANET forum.

Somebody emailed after tonights show stating that the lights filmed by John Barry were from the local Kings Lynn model aircraft club which use LED lights.Here is a link to their site, which does show small triangular craft. URL. In the intro I stated that the source of these lighsts was unexplained, I also asked John if he had ruled out model air craft.

The location of the model aircraft field is very close to Bawsy Woods. Due to this proximity, doubt is cast over the validity of these being "UFO".

I will report this in a future show.

Until the show was aired I was unaware of a model aircraft club in the region. If these lights are from their club, they are flying over 40 model aircraft simultaneously, after dark, and also flying them at 3am in the morning till dusk (if true, what sad bastards). This may well be the case, would be interesting to speak to them.

Initially I saw a similarity between this and the East Yorkshire and Lincolnshire sightings. In hindsight perhaps not. The East Yorkshire footage filmed over a period of 5 years is over an area in the middle of nowhere, where there is no model aircraft club. Similarly in Brinkhill, Lincolnshire, no model aircraft club exists.
zenrev
#4090 | Posted: 16 Feb 2013 03:30
MK Don.

My view on the Hollie Grieg Case is that she was a victim of abuse.

But, the people leading the Hollie Grieg campaign need checking out too. It is not all that it seems. I can't say more, but would advise people to do in depth research into the leading "players" of the Hollie Demands Justice Campaign.
nordsee220
#4091 | Posted: 16 Feb 2013 09:10
RICHPLANET.NET:

From the Q & A section of King's Lynn Aero Model Club

http://www.klamc.co.uk/Pages/FrequentlyAskedQuestions.aspx

Q: When can I fly?
A: You can fly any day of the week - weather permitting - dawn to dusk!. However you will require an BMFA 'A' Certificate. If you are a beginner you will need a 'Buddy' with a 'B' Certificate. Never fly alone! All juniors must be accompanied by a parent.

And from http://www.rcnightflying.com/nfreally.html

What is RC Night Flying?
Night flying is a practice and an art that stands on its own. When flying a model airplane, all that should be involved is the airplane and the pilot. So, as it turns out, the best way to illuminate an aircraft is to put lights on the aircraft. And in order to do this, one needs a light source, and a power source (to power the lights). If your power source is a battery pack, it is not advisable to use the same batteries to power your lights that are being used to power your receiver! This is an accident waiting to happen.

One of the simplest (yet least elegant) solutions is to use chemical light sticks to light up the airplane. This has the advantages of being economical (light sticks are cheap), quick to set up, and they require no power source. Their disadvantages, however, include additional weight to the aircraft, disruption of the airflow over the aircraft surfaces (increasing drag and altering flight characteristics), and limited life span. Light sticks will not shed enough light on the aircraft to make the actual airframe visible in the sky, so all you will see will be the light sticks. Therefore, it is important to arrange the light sticks - and enough of them - in a particular pattern so that you can discern the orientation and heading of the aircraft in the dark.
RICHPLANET.NET
Admin
#4092 | Posted: 16 Feb 2013 10:02 | Edited by: RICHPLANET.NET
I put the "model aircraft" explanation to John and he states that he actually started filming these lights while he was at Roydon Common, from the location where the model aircraft are flown from and there was nobody else there.
nordsee220
#4093 | Posted: 16 Feb 2013 10:35 | Edited by: nordsee220
RICHPLANET.NET:

Richard was very clear at the start of the documentary when he asked if there are any local model aircraft clubs. The guy, John Barry replies that there aren't.

Richard "Have you looked at all the conventional possibilities....model aircraft...."

John "Yeah absolutely. I mean to start with I didn't...to me it was just unexplained...when I started uploading them on my site....it was the comments...RC planes..."

They appear to be triangular in shape with a light at each point. Richard asks about their flying orientation:

John replies "I've never seen them fly point first"

OF COURSE NOT! If the WINGS are marked and the TAIL is marked with lights then you have a triangle flying base line first.

I can't rule out there being actual "UFOs" sighted however I feel Mr Barry is perhaps more than a little over enthusiastic. He admits he didn't research possible (probable) simple explanations and appears to have become very defensive when people commented on his website they may just be RC planes.

Maybe before people waste Richard's valuable time and resources (150 in fuel & overnight stay for example) they ought to do ALL of their homework. If the RC planes can be ruled out then that ought to have been a priority on the part of Mr Barry - not something he sweeps under the carpet because he wants to believe in little green men. (Yes, I know it's greys.)
Desdichado
#4094 | Posted: 16 Feb 2013 17:56
I wonder about the model aircraft thing. It's been a few years since I flew a model but mine used a glowplug engine that was very loud. It could be heard from quite a distance away. Wouldn't it be possible to rule out models on this evidence alone or are there more sophisticated and quieter propulsion systems used on modern kits?
nordsee220
#4095 | Posted: 16 Feb 2013 18:25 | Edited by: nordsee220
Desdichado:
I wonder about the model aircraft thing. It's been a few years since I flew a model but mine used a glowplug engine that was very loud. It could be heard from quite a distance away. Wouldn't it be possible to rule out models on this evidence alone or are there more sophisticated and quieter propulsion systems used on modern kits?

How many times have we been told that when you rule out everything else, what is left has to be the truth? Yet here we are seemingly trying to prove something in an environment where even the most basic of facts have been overlooked in order to add weight to what we want to believe. Was there in fact sound? I seem to recall Mr Barry talking about the relaxing humming noise the craft made.

I'm sorry if this offends but having done 10 minutes of research and finding the aero club operates exactly where the sightings are, wouldn't it be prudent to rule out their activities first?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's probably a fucking duck.

Richard's work, Timothy Good's work and the work of many others stand to be ridiculed out of all proportion unless the RC aircraft which operate in exactly the same location are ruled out completely.

Can't you imagine the almighty piss taking that will follow if it IS RC planes?

Somebody HAS to play devil's advocate here. I've emailed the aero club and asked for information. When they reply saying, "Not us mate, hand on heart" then I'll be happy to accept it's something other than THEIR RC planes. Until then there's no way on this earth I'd try to convince my mates that the man with the same name as he who wrote numerous fictional movie and TV themes including the James Bond theme and whos You Tube site includes "007" in its name has convinced me aliens are flying about EXACTLY where model aeroplanes fly, apparantly without researching that incredibly pertinent fact.

If we by default rule out all that's logical just so we can point at the skies and scream "UFOs" whenever a light moves through our field of vision we earn every letter in the term tinfoil hat brigade.

These 'sightings' are, to my mind, at the minute too bloody ridiculous to contemplate being anything other than RC planes. And even if the aero club DO say, "Not us mate" it doesn't rule out OTHER, NON-MEMBERS flying RC planes in the same area. Unless of course they have on-site security backed up by cameras and we all know how reliable those things are.

Again, apologies if this comes over as offensive but I respect Richard enormously. John Barry "bears all the hallmarks" of a disinfo operative who obscures facts in order to forward his agenda. To me, he is a fraud.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  271  272  273  274  275  ...  373  374  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®