RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  246  247  248  249  250  ...  374  375  »» 
Kozmik
#3706 | Posted: 4 Sep 2012 16:40
100% agree re:- 6.00 vs 45.00
Kozmik
#3707 | Posted: 4 Sep 2012 16:41
There may also be an argument along the lines of, "If someone has to pay for something it will have more value to them than something they can get for free".
MK_DON
#3708 | Posted: 4 Sep 2012 16:59 | Edited by: MK_DON
Kozmik:
"If someone has to pay for something it will have more value to them than something they can get for free".

Sure but if the real goal is to reach as many people as possible then surely you make it as affordable as possible?!

Put it like this - are those going to Richards presentation at 6 per head going to value the information any less than those who attended one of Ian's presentations at 35 per head? Surely the value of the information is relative to the qulaity of info. presented & not the cost?!

Funnily enough - if Richards presentation sells out he makes 720 less expenses - compare that to 20 people at 35 per head = 700
Now add to that - if the REAL goal is to spread the message to as many people as poss..
120 people tell 2 friends who don't know whats going on & 240 new people become interested
opposed to 20 people telling the same 2 friends - 40 people.
& well I know which method I prefer!
nordsee220
#3709 | Posted: 4 Sep 2012 17:39
MK_DON:
Richards presentation at 6 per head ..... Ian's presentations at 35 per head

The very seed of a thought of attending a talk at 35 wouldn't even begin to consider daring to let me know it had thought about crossing my mind.
dark star
#3710 | Posted: 4 Sep 2012 19:34
Kozmik:
Should he not earn money??

Ofcourse he should,Im not suggesting that he shouldn,t.
The same as an American preacher in Texas should,but i just get the impression that Icke has become the Billy Graham of the truth movement.....there,s something a bit show bizzy/Hollywood superstar about the whole circus surrounding David.
There,ll be music at the Wembley gig too......Gareth Icke will be strutting his stuff.

I dont dislike David Icke,I dont know iof what he,s spouting is the truth or not....though i do doubt it....but he,s selling something,and the truth should not only set you free,it should be free.
quark1
#3711 | Posted: 4 Sep 2012 20:43
There's another aspect to getting more bums on seats and that is a purely financial one.

The more people there are present, the more likely there is going to be a higher footfall to Richard's books, dvds, t-shirts stand - that will help Richard and also be another means to spread the word.

I really want to go to one of these talks but home circumstances prevent me from travelling very far and I don't think he has any plans to come to the Brighton area any time soon - mores the pity.
wensam
#3712 | Posted: 5 Sep 2012 13:50
dark star:
I dont know iof what he,s spouting is the truth or not....though i do doubt it....but he,s selling something,and the truth should not only set you free,it should be free.

Beautiful and true... These people are telling half truths- it's all there to see if you can be bothered finding out- there is also a lot of nonsense out there too. Personal realisation is the best and until people do that they will never listen to Icke or RDH etc. The hive mentality is strong and people like to feel safe, they dont want to have to think for themselves or even ponder the fact that most of life is a sham.
dark star:
i just get the impression that Icke has become the Billy Graham of the truth movement.....there,s something a bit show bizzy/Hollywood superstar about the whole circus surrounding David.

Ha ha, funny, but true... you're burning brightly dark star.
dark star
#3713 | Posted: 5 Sep 2012 16:52
wensam:
you're burning brightly dark star.

Thankyou wensam.....I love you too.

x
MK_DON
#3714 | Posted: 5 Sep 2012 17:09
dark star:
Thankyou wensam.....I love you too.

You tart darkstar - What about Maria Sharapova?? ;o)

What it would do for the Truth Movement to get her on board....
dark star
#3715 | Posted: 5 Sep 2012 18:36
MK_DON:
You tart darkstar - What about Maria Sharapova?? ;o)

What it would do for the Truth Movement to get her on board....

I recon the truth movement would be stuffed.......sod the truth,my mind would be more concerntrated on how i was going to get her knickers off ! Only then would i be able to focus on some truth.
Hagbard Celine
#3716 | Posted: 5 Sep 2012 19:46
Watching interview with Jean and Sam Wright. Really miss Jean. She was such a wonderful lady. RIP
infiniteawareness
#3717 | Posted: 6 Sep 2012 16:11
The Prisoner Show

The Prisoner interviews Muad'Dib LiVE

on Critical Mass Radio tonight at 9pm

www.criticalmassradio.co.uk
Joe
#3718 | Posted: 6 Sep 2012 23:23 | Edited by: Joe
infiniteawareness:
The Prisoner Show

I tried to listen to the show, but that terrible POPPING NOISE all the way through, just got on my nerves after a while and I needed to switch off!
Joe
#3719 | Posted: 8 Sep 2012 13:07
Did anyone watch the latest "RICHPLANET TV"? Two people talking about a conspiracy that robotic aliens may have tampered with human genetics right from the beginning etc. From The author's book: "Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls" by Nigel Kerner. I would have much preferred it if the author himself was being interviewed, instead of others talking about his thoughts (may have got more answers that way).

The interview was interesting, but there was still too much conjecture...
dreamkatcher
#3720 | Posted: 8 Sep 2012 15:39
Joe:
Did anyone watch the latest "RICHPLANET TV"? Two people talking about a conspiracy that robotic aliens may have tampered with human genetics right from the beginning etc.

I did. Mind boggling IMO.

Joe:
I would have much preferred it if the author himself was being interviewed, instead of others talking about his thoughts (may have got more answers that way).

I agree with that one Joe.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  246  247  248  249  250  ...  374  375  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®