RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  108  109  110  111  112  ...  118  119  »» 
nordsee220
#1636 | Posted: 6 Apr 2013 22:14
MK_DON:
Snowing againAndy Thomas said some years ago re poss. mini ice age...Bojo said the the same thing last year...Is it just an abnormal late winter, or should we get used to it?

It's due to global warming! Or so a psyentist said on TV last week. (Do you like that word - psyentist? I think I just invented it. Please use freely!)

It's because the world is getting warmer that we are getting colder weather. The average temperature is going up. That accounts for the summers being cooler too.

Now call me a conspiratist but what the fuck?

I can go with a fridge whose door is left open in a closed room making the room warmer because a fridge simply takes heat energy from within its cabinet and transfers it outside. The fact it has a motor running causes heat and the room gets warmer.

I can't for the life of me accept that if winters are getting longer and colder and summers are getting cooler it's because the world is warming up.

Seems like a pile of shite to me but sheeple WILL accept it cos the Beeb said so.
MK_DON
#1637 | Posted: 7 Apr 2013 18:16 | Edited by: MK_DON
nordsee220:
I can't for the life of me accept that if winters are getting longer and colder and summers are getting cooler it's because the world is warming up

I agree

Seeing an old mate say yday that he could not get the golf course open for Medal day today due to snow last night -seems weird to me.... this does not seem like the work of 'global warming'
and it also seems if f all to do with carbon emissions - this is surely just another method of making profit for the 'elite' through exercising control taxes

What I wonder is - it a one off extra long winter - I'd got my hopes up after the Ishtar equinox that we'd seen the end of the snow but I was obviously wrong
OR
Is it something that due to natural cycles of the planet - and perhaps with us entering into a 'New Age' or new cycle - we should start to get used to...
AllSpark
#1638 | Posted: 7 Apr 2013 19:45
MK_DON:
could not get the golf course open for Medal day today

I haven't played since just after christmas ! either too much rain or too much snow or too low a temperature. grrrrrrr...... it better be a good summer !
skipman
#1639 | Posted: 24 Apr 2013 19:47
Guy does his own thing to find paedophiles. Authorities say he could be interfering with investigations. Hmmm.

http://12160.info/video/stinson-hunter-paedo-hunter-bbc-interview
Kozmik
#1640 | Posted: 24 Apr 2013 20:00
Fair play to the bloke. If he exposes peados give him a medal. Naturally the pigs aren't impressed, what do you expect??
skipman
#1641 | Posted: 5 May 2013 21:28 | Edited by: skipman
There is more to the Stuart Hall case,those pesky media guy's are censoring their own reports.

http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2013/05/03/stuart-hall-plea-bargain/
skipman
#1642 | Posted: 1 Aug 2013 00:10
skipman
#1643 | Posted: 11 Aug 2013 21:53 | Edited by: skipman
Lets not forget that Saville was very chummy with the police and they reciprocated. Has to be a reason for that. Birds of a feather and all that.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/08/10/318091/uk-police-under-probe-for-sex-offences /
skipman
#1644 | Posted: 26 Aug 2013 17:32
skipman
#1645 | Posted: 27 Aug 2013 10:46
The new pope wants to crack down on sex abuse but ends up making the reporting of the crime,a crime.

http://www.newslo.com/pope-criminalizes-the-reporting-of-sex-crimes/
skipman
#1646 | Posted: 5 Sep 2013 22:48
So much for a new broom at the Vatican. When it comes to child abusing priests it is business as usual.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/05/pope-francis-quietly-removes-vatican-envoy-to-t he-dominican-republic-after-accusation-of-child-prostitutio-surface/
skipman
#1647 | Posted: 20 Sep 2013 15:53 | Edited by: skipman
Two items of news this morning. The first was about 100's of children being black mailed by paedophiles to perform sex acts via their computers.

There was the moral outrage,what can be done to protect out young etc etc.

Then there was a BBC inside out program being aired next week.

Fathers of young children have got together and formed "Lets Go Hunting" they pretend to be young children on the internet older men contact them(you can guess the rest) They arrange to meet, imagine their surprise when they are confronted by grown ups with camera's.

It is all put up on the web and the evidence sent to the police.

The police are not happy,they call what the fathers are doing vigilantism. Their efforts could hamper a prosecution. But what is worse some of the men whose actions betray what they really are, may commit suicide.

Anyone get the feeling the police are worried these fathers may catch someone they are supposed to protect?
wensam
#1648 | Posted: 20 Sep 2013 22:11
Yep
skipman
#1649 | Posted: 12 Oct 2013 22:07
Apart from the Deputy speaker,Max Clifford, and Rolf Harris. Things are quiet on the sex assault of young children.

This site has a few stories.

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5101/police-pursue-new-leads-in-paedophile-case-aga inst-ex-minister
skipman
#1650 | Posted: 21 Oct 2013 16:07
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  108  109  110  111  112  ...  118  119  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®