RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  105  106  107  108  109  ...  117  118  »» 
Planettraveller
#1591 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 19:20
wensam:
PT, you are all heart! he he he

Why thank you wensam.They couldnt run a piss up in a brewery.My G.P. listen to my heart for 10mins and said it was irregular at the Hospital after 20 seconds listening to it she said it wasnt.She said Im gonna give you 2 paracetamol because yr Temp is high and Im gonna get a cardioscan done,didnt get either!!!!!strange.They dont want people in over xmas.good job I agreed with them.Its best to keep away from them cos loadsa folk die in Hospital.Im sure they have a quota of stiff's they have to churn out every year.
Kozmik
#1592 | Posted: 24 Dec 2012 10:54
Interesting that the "doomsday" merchants are predominantly MSM - those who have actually looked at the subject have realized the Maya did not predict death & destruction, rather "cosmogenesis".
And I have to agree. I do think people are waking up on a scale not seen before, consequently the PTB will increase their attacks on us all.
Desdichado
#1593 | Posted: 24 Dec 2012 19:30
Planettraveller:
I agreed with them.Its best to keep away from them cos loadsa folk die in Hospital.Im sure they have a quota of stiff's they have to churn out every year.

Many a true word spoken in jest, PT, or maybe it wasn't. Anyway, I agree with you. I try and avoid hospitals if I can; I've no desire to catch whatever evil virus is currently doing the rounds there. So many people get admitted with fairly minor ailments then get sicker and sicker. You can take as many precautions as you like, but some of these bugs are phenomonally strong and resistant to even the strongest antibiotics. God only knows how many of them were created in some lab funded by HMG.
Desdichado
#1594 | Posted: 24 Dec 2012 19:39
Kozmik:
Interesting that the "doomsday" merchants are predominantly MSM - those who have actually looked at the subject have realized the Maya did not predict death & destruction, rather "cosmogenesis".
And I have to agree. I do think people are waking up on a scale not seen before, consequently the PTB will increase their attacks on us all.

This is true. For the past month or so, the "History Channel" has been peddling tales of the impending apocalypse, running the gamut from Nostradamus to Edgar Cayce, with the obligatory "end of days" comments by fundamentalists whose sole knowledge of the bible seems to be "Revelations". I have no idea where the story about Mayan predictions of global catastrophe comes from but that, as you point out, isn't what they were predicting at all. As skipman's daughter stated, there was nothing on the MSM concerning the brilliance of the Mayan astronomers' grasp of cosmic reality and their astounding ability to construct such an accurate way of tracking time.

I'm one who gives a lot of credence to the "ancient astronaut" theory, although that's currently being done to death and ridiculed in the MSM. Georgio Tsoukalos, who fronts "Ancient Aliens" has now adopted the persona of the showman, seemingly stretching every point to fit his agenda that aliens are responsible for all of humanity's achievements. It's got so silly now that you only have to scan YouTube for a minute and there's all manner of parodies being shown. But I guess that's what the MSM does best: takes a serious topic and turns it into entertainment by mockery.
MK_DON
#1595 | Posted: 24 Dec 2012 20:28
Desdichado:
I'm one who gives a lot of credence to the "ancient astronaut" theory

In that case....
Again from 'Not on the 6'oclock News'.. & again courtesy of Andrew Johnson
Starchild Skull - The New Evidence - Lloyd Pye..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAEcU-cxUGM
Planettraveller
#1596 | Posted: 26 Dec 2012 17:05
Desdichado:
Many a true word spoken in jest, PT, or maybe it wasn't. Anyway, I agree with you. I try and avoid hospitals

Absolutley true Desdichado.I avoid them like the plague.They said "would you like to get in bed or sit in the chair?" I said " In the chair cos im not staying in" and I truely had no intentions of doing !! filthy places.
wensam
#1597 | Posted: 26 Dec 2012 17:58
Planettraveller:
They said "would you like to get in bed or sit in the chair?" I said " In the chair cos im not staying in" and I truely had no intentions of doing !! filthy places.

Hahaha stick to ur guns PT. It's sadly true what has been said about going into hospital and coming out with some nasty infection. There are those that would argue that under Thatcher and the matrons, hospitals were cleaner?

I can't comment, only that the NHS is another failing system for many. I have been very lucky with my experiences, but Im not in a vulnerable position re my health.

They seem stuck in the past and not willing to embrace 'cleaner' methods of health control, by that I mean homeopathy, magnets, crystals, energy healers. However, there is a course available on energy healing, run by the NHS for the NHS, it's endorsed by Deepak Chopra- the jury is out on that one as to it's validity, I need to know more myself before I can comment.
Planettraveller
#1598 | Posted: 27 Dec 2012 01:02
wensam:
'cleaner' methods of health control,

Exactly.If they did a proper job there wouldnt be all these superbugs.
By the way I didnt have heart attack they found I had Vagi...... no hang on,oh yeah, Angina.Sooner have had a selection box but gotta take what santa brings.
ImOverHere
#1599 | Posted: 30 Jan 2013 15:57
I reckon its time to do away with this catagory, maybe replace it with miscellaneous 2 to give some threads a chance to run without interruption ?
skipman
#1600 | Posted: 31 Jan 2013 18:21
ImOverHere:
I reckon its time to do away with this catagory, maybe replace it with miscellaneous 2

Good idea IOH. Will post the nauseating stuff here.

Not that any proof is needed, that the higher ranking paedophiles are protected. Our police have been sitting on this since 1999
http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/30/shocking-ore/
richunkle71
#1601 | Posted: 31 Jan 2013 20:12
skipman:

That really is nauseating ! Scumbags the lot of em

Good find skipman
skipman
#1602 | Posted: 1 Feb 2013 07:05
skipman
#1603 | Posted: 1 Feb 2013 07:14
ImOverHere
#1604 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 12:29 | Edited by: ImOverHere
skipman:

Why is child abuse so low down the list of police priorities when protection of the young should be paramount? Are there police commisioners high up on the piedo list ?

The lack of responce by the police makes it obvious that people who nick stuff are a higher priority than piedo low life. Shame on Them.

One thing for sure, the government will react only because it will allow them to tighten control of the internet and not having locking up piedos as their primary concern.

From what I have learnt recently from the information that surrounds piedo savile's actions are the links to the Von Winsdors. Is this why the police are dragging their feet?

What is the link between people in power or who love power and kiddie abuse ? The truth is out there. Castrate the Bastards and protect our children, they come first, way before the attachment of piedos to their genitals.
skipman
#1605 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 19:27
More stomach churning evidence,finally released after a five and a half year legal battle with the RC diocese of L.A.
In one case they were more upset that he broke church law than what he did to a young child.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/priest-files-reveal-distrubing-stories- of-child-molestation-coverup.html
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  105  106  107  108  109  ...  117  118  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®