RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  104  105  106  107  108  ...  118  119  »» 
wensam
#1576 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 20:53
Ok, this is it- the antedote to it all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8DS1scYdqU

Turn the beat around! Obvious in'it! lol
abitofgreen
#1577 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 22:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW_riYjueeg
wensam:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW_riYjueeg

Ahhhhhh so many happy memories.....connections never forgotten with all that is.....
abitofgreen
#1578 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 22:13

That right there is one of the reasons i bought my bongos.....loving it!
abitofgreen
#1579 | Posted: 21 Dec 2012 00:07
Have a happy winters solstice everybody!
skipman
#1580 | Posted: 21 Dec 2012 07:12
My daughter told me the whole of her school is talking about the "END OF THE WORLD" we watched a couple of so called documentaries so she could see what "they" had to say about the Mayan calender and this so called prophesy.
Her conclusion, there was no evidence of a prophesy,why were the commnentators always repeating the phrase "doomsday prediction" and why was there no mention of the galactictic alignment at 11:11 on the 21/12/12 which would signify the end of the banktun and the start of another cycle?
She beleived that the working out of the alignment with their cycle calender should have been the main theme of the documentaries.
wensam
#1581 | Posted: 21 Dec 2012 12:27
skipman:
My daughter told me the whole of her school is talking about the "END OF THE WORLD" we watched a couple of so called documentaries so she could see what "they" had to say about the Mayan calender and this so called prophesy.
Her conclusion, there was no evidence of a prophesy,why were the commnentators always repeating the phrase "doomsday prediction" and why was there no mention of the galactictic alignment at 11:11 on the 21/12/12 which would signify the end of the banktun and the start of another cycle?
She beleived that the working out of the alignment with their cycle calender should have been the main theme of the documentaries.

Excellent- she's lucky to have such a well read and understanding Dad and I will aspire to being able to have similar conversations with my daughter- we kind of do already, im priming her canvas, so to speak! I have been working with a student (18 years old) she knew all about the Mayan calendar, but wasn't into the idea of the end of the world, she had quite a well informed view- all very encouraging .
Happy Solistice.
Desdichado
#1582 | Posted: 21 Dec 2012 13:34
skipman:

And she's right. Clever lass you've got there skip.
Joe
#1583 | Posted: 21 Dec 2012 14:48 | Edited by: Joe
skipman:
My daughter told me the whole of her school is talking about the "END OF THE WORLD"

So much for "The End of the World" then!

The end of the world as we know it? Ten of the worst predictions ever made
URL
skipman
#1584 | Posted: 21 Dec 2012 18:16
Desdichado:
Clever lass you've got there skip.

Thank you, I am proud of her. She asked me if I knew how they worked out the alignment.
I had to reply that I did not. My knowledge comes from what I have read and then I can use that infomation to find out more.
How did the Mayans figure out that in so many years time that the sun would be in line with the centre of the galaxy? she is right,that would have made a far more interesting documentary.

The radio has been pretty much non stop "end of the world" but not one mention of the alignment. Despite my numerous calls to make them aware of the fact. I wonder why?
richunkle71
#1585 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 00:08
1585 posts, all that wasted energy! LoL
So as 2012 draws to a close so should this topic.

Happy New Year Peeps
AllSpark
#1586 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 05:12
May be busy for next week or so. I would like to wish each and every one of you........ em.........er........ seasons best wishes.................. Merry christmas to those of you who believe in immaculate conception !
SPIRAL
#1587 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 10:16
AllSpark:
Merry christmas to those of you who believe in immaculate conception !

Merry Christmas everyone !
Planettraveller
#1588 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 10:55
SPIRAL:
Merry Christmas everyone !

Merry Christmas to you too SPIRAL! Thought the prediction of yesterday was coming true for me.Went to Drs B.P. was very high and was feeling rough.She said You have a heart murmer and I think youve had a heart attack.Got an Ambulance and was rushed to Hosp.Not heart attack got irregular heart beat.Wont be going Drs again in a fuc#ing hurry nosey bastards.I was shocked they found a heart.
Have a good one sir,All the best.P.T. : ))
Planettraveller
#1589 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 10:57
Merry Christmas too you all too,best wishes P.T. and to all you 21/12/2012 followers...Knobheads!!!!
wensam
#1590 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 11:59
Planettraveller:
Wont be going Drs again in a fuc#ing hurry nosey bastards.I was shocked they found a heart.

PT, you are all heart! he he he
I had an op recently so had my blood pressure taken a few times. When I went to see the practice nurse to my stitches out she pounced on me! "Yes, we haven't seen you for a while, let's take your blood pressure!" k-Ching .... I replied, saying that they took it last week, isn't that recorded? Apparently, not. There is no cross over of information between hospitals and the local surgeries. So much for computer technology connecting and making life easier. Another information gathering exercise to keep tabs on us, probably. The doctors seem to have been relegated to handing out tranquilisers and blood pressure pills. If there is anything serious they don't seem to know or be able to explore.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  104  105  106  107  108  ...  118  119  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®