RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  103  104  105  106  107  ...  117  118  »» 
MK_DON
#1561 | Posted: 10 Dec 2012 23:23
wensam:
dark star:
MK_DON:
That said at present my perception leans more toward this being due to genetic manipulation by those who from the heavens came than due to natural evolution through a shift in conciousness..

wensam:

How about neither of those ideas as an explanation! lol
Over time/generations we change, so it's only natural that our genetics are affected

wensam:
Is this a conscious upgrade DIY style?

If I perceive what you are suggesting correctly Wensam - it sounds like natural evolution from monkey to man as per Darwins theory of evolution?
Please correct me if I'm wrong...
But if so how do you explain the missing link necessary to prove his theory - and why did only some monkeys evolve into humans and not me ;o) I mean not others?
MK_DON
#1562 | Posted: 10 Dec 2012 23:27
MK_DON:
how do you explain the missing link

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2005/jan/19/netnotes
4. The drawback in Darwin's scheme was that there was a gap in the fossil record - a missing primate - positioned somewhere on the evolutionary scale between early apes and hominids, the name given to all members of the family of humans.

Given it's panto season...... hey look they claim to have found it.... AGAIN...
Oh no they haven't... oh yes they have.... OH NO THEY HAVEN'T... Ok, Ok we haven't!
ImOverHere
#1563 | Posted: 10 Dec 2012 23:27 | Edited by: ImOverHere
Sussed it out.

21.12.12 is a date.

If there was some big deal about crossing the eliptical centre of the galaxy and a particular line up of bodies we are so few fractions of a degree off of the point at this moment in time any effect would only be fractions of a percentage away from the max.

Any effect, force induced by gravity, magnetic or whatever would not be instantanious for a fracion of a second as the line is crossed but would rise to a maximum as the line is approached and then decrease as the line passes into the distance.

This is how I see the situation and is my opinion without predjudice to others.

Hope for gods sake nobody finds a Pirelli Calender in 2000 years.
wensam
#1564 | Posted: 11 Dec 2012 11:22
MK_DON:
If I perceive what you are suggesting correctly Wensam - it sounds like natural evolution from monkey to man as per Darwins theory of evolution?
Please correct me if I'm wrong...

Perhaps my theory is more akin to Lammark's idea of adaptation? He was dismissed in favour of Darwin.
OR
May be we are at a point when we can conceive of our own evolution because we see through the structures that have been controlling us for millenia and know that there has to be another way to exist?
skipman
#1565 | Posted: 13 Dec 2012 00:45
A 2012 voice of reason,how rare to hear just the facts.
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/12/the-evidence-electromagnetic-changes-in.html
wensam
#1566 | Posted: 13 Dec 2012 20:08
I found this, also about electromagnetism in terms of the body. This is first time I have read anything about the Kundalini that matches my own experience. This is something we all need to be aware of- this aspect is an important part of the overall experience we are having in order for us to move on. It's insight into free energy at work.

http://www.pureleadershipnews.com/u/research%20the%20books/electromagnetic%20you.aspx
abitofgreen
#1567 | Posted: 14 Dec 2012 15:49 | Edited by: abitofgreen
This is an excellent video re 2012. I'm on board with 95% of it.
I've said it many times before but I will say it again......There is a war going on right now to control humanity via fear.....a battle for consciousness itself.....Please don't buy into it the fear paradigm.....choose love instead :)

2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning OFFICIAL FILM [Brave Archer FilmsŪ] -

URL
wensam
#1568 | Posted: 14 Dec 2012 16:33
abitofgreen:
There is a war going on right now to control humanity via fear.....a battle for consciousness itself.....Please don't buy into it the fear paradigm.....choose love instead :)

Lovely advice :)
abitofgreen
#1569 | Posted: 14 Dec 2012 18:59
wensam:
Lovely advice :)

Thank-you

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams
Kozmik
#1570 | Posted: 16 Dec 2012 17:03
Me & Daveywales have now decided not to go anywhere in particular on the due date; what's the point?? If there are to be any conciousness changes, I think they're starting to happen already - won't make any difference where you are physically - if you're tuned in you'll get it, if you're not, you won't. Simples.
abitofgreen
#1571 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 16:22
The end of the world is nigh!!!!

Will this wind........

URL
quark1
#1572 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 16:42
If we don't make it thru tomorrow I'll be most p'd off as I would have missed 2nd part of Richard's interview with Neil!

And then, as he didn't do PITB for Xmas - I was hoping that might come along for a very irreverent New Year!

So with all this in mind - Have a great Xmas one and all - wherever it might be celebrated in this world or the next and next and next and next again. And if time exists on the other side - have a happy new year and may all your wishes come true.
wensam
#1573 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 18:04
quark1:
have a happy new year and may all your wishes come true.

Thank-you. I like to honour the seasons, so all the best for the new year quark1.

Tomorrow, I will not defer from the usual place or routine, best way to judge things incase it all goes wobbly wobbly, whichever way it may go! lol
Kozmik
#1574 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 19:36
Intersting to note how MSM have suddenly discovered this subject & are busy lampooning the end-of-worlders.... of course, nothing about conciousness shift......
wensam
#1575 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 20:04
Been looking for archetypal music, so here is some music that may be within/out mind for the occasion :)))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW_riYjueeg
and this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXO_0sA9Vas
and this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSH--SJKVQQ

Im sure there are more or better, but just going with the flow...
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  103  104  105  106  107  ...  117  118  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®