RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

WORLD CONTROL / NWO

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  377  378  379  380  381  ...  384  385  »» 
skipman
#5671 | Posted: 16 May 2017 21:44
You have to wonder who is behind the change of wording from "control" to "eradicate"?

You must take into account that every time the U.S. has a drive to eradicate something, that thing only gets bigger.

Farming has had weeds for centuries and it is only getting out of hand through massive use of herbicides.

http://farmwars.info/?p=15391
nordsee220
#5672 | Posted: 17 May 2017 19:14 | Edited by: nordsee220
Well slap my thigh with a wet banana, as someone in the know once or (twice) said.

The Lib Dems have announced (officially) that if elected they'll hold a second Brexit vote.

Now, where did I read that? Oh yes! Here. And it was me wot writ it, on 24th June (or thereabouts) last year, immediately after the people made the wrong choice!

Me 2; MSM 0
skipman
#5673 | Posted: 18 May 2017 14:53
nordsee220:
Me 2; MSM 0

I wonder how long before it is 3-0.
skipman
#5674 | Posted: 18 May 2017 15:02
I have posted articles that show how much influence Israel and its sympathizers have over American politicians and policies. To be even handed this article shows how much they control Britain, its politicians and policies.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/05/16/fake-jews-deceit-and-double-think-in- britains-hostile-elite/
nordsee220
#5675 | Posted: 19 May 2017 11:16 | Edited by: nordsee220
AVAAZ says:
Dear friends,

We all knew there was something off about the Brexit result, and now we know what it was.

The Leave campaign cheated, massively. Working with the shadowy American billionaire who financed the Trump campaign, Leave broke campaign finance laws to spend vast sums of money above the legal limits.

Groundbreaking journalism by the Guardian has just exposed this (see link below), and also shows that the Brexit government has received extensive evidence of this fraud, but is failing to investigate!!

We've been cheated, and the only way to make sure we're not cheated again is with the IMMEDIATE launch of a full public inquiry into the Leave campaign and the cover-up, and for the Metropolitan Police to pursue a criminal investigation. With the election coming, we can make this a massive issue -- let's all sign the petition right now, and pull out all the stops to save our democracy:

https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/brexit_referendum_32/?tyyabib&v=500314856&cl=126 13293094&_checksum=a2839a15576fcdf0457313219474830a3e959338b46b6a8e16789bf1dec8d43b

Was it Trump wot dunnit? Or maybe Putin? Or perhaps Kim Jon-un? Or maybe even Xi Jinping?

Or maybe our very own security services ballsed it up, allowing the people to vote the wrong way?

Fact remains, we voted OUT and the powers that be aren't happy.

Remember, on 24th June 2016, the day after the referendum I predicted a snap general election within a year with one party stating if elected they'd have a second referendum.

The opinion polls all say May will walk it.

They said Hilary Clinton would do the same and they were wrong.

They said last election there'd be a hung parliament and they were wrong.

Remember, the Irish voted out of the Euro and the people were wrong so they had to have a second referendum. And Holland.

Greece? Spain? Italy? Even france, the people want out of the Euro but they're wrong. So say the real leaders.

Only Iceland got it right and even they were wrong.

So we are told by MSM.
skipman
#5676 | Posted: 20 May 2017 21:14
There is quite a list of things that I do not like about Theresa May. Here is another one to add to it.

https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/05/19/uk-government-moves-aggressively-to-censor-a nd-control-the-internet/
Kozmik
#5677 | Posted: 21 May 2017 16:19
The lib Dems say they will legalize weed. Gets my vote, if I even bother
skipman
#5678 | Posted: 22 May 2017 18:07
If the U.S. does not like a county's new leader, he wishes to serve the interests of his people not those of big American multi nationals. They have a number of ways to get back to the status quo, assassination, coup, colour revolution etc etc.

What happens when the newly elected leader happens to be the American president?

http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/05/19/seth-rich-craig-murray-and-the-sinister-stewar ds-of-the-national-security-state/
skipman
#5679 | Posted: 26 May 2017 14:44
skipman
#5680 | Posted: 28 May 2017 16:00
In America its citizens have rights, what happens if those citizens want to exercise those rights? They are treated the same as terrorists.

https://theintercept.com/2017/05/27/leaked-documents-reveal-security-firms-counterter rorism-tactics-at-standing-rock-to-defeat-pipeline-insurgencies/
skipman
#5681 | Posted: 30 May 2017 10:00
When the Americans carried out and an air strike on Syrian forces, who were operating in their own country, near the border town of al Tanf. They said it was to protect U.S. trained rebels who felt under threat.

There is more to this than just the protection of rebels.

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2017/05/us-wants-control-of-anbar-and-beyond-iraq-and-sy ria-will-prevent-it.html
skipman
#5682 | Posted: 5 Jun 2017 00:51
The American press have for months accused Russia of interfering with their election and attacking their democracy, without any proof to back up those claims.

Exactly 50 years ago, America was attacked and the proof was hidden away. Those who tried to tell the American people were treated in an appalling way.

A mans oath and honour mean nothing when money and Israel are involved.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/06/02/infamy-at-sea-israels-attack-on-the-uss-libert y-50-years-later/
skipman
#5683 | Posted: 5 Jun 2017 10:24
America has proposed a bill about sanctions on North Korea. I think only one person read it before voting.

https://www.darkmoon.me/2017/is-america-on-the-path-to-suicide/
nordsee220
#5684 | Posted: 8 Jun 2017 10:20 | Edited by: nordsee220
NUMBER SIX; "THE PRISONER"

Stick with me, this goes somewhere!

In the remake of the famous Patrick McGoohan series Jim Caviezel stars as number six, a person whose identity has been removed from him. He battles for his freedom from "The Village" where Ian McKellan co-stars as "number two", the unquestionable and irreproachable boss, judge, jury and advisor on everything from health to happiness. Indeed, the village's entire government and court system (number two) operates from a building called "The Clinic" where offenders, either material or psychological, are sent for "treatment".

In one episode, six, a former surveillance operative, is acting as a schoolteacher, teaching the children surveillance techniques. It's to be their job to spy upon their parents for any wrongdoings.

In the Durham village of Wheatley Hill, the parish council last year came up with a brainwave scheme to fund what they called the "Mini Police". Schoolchildren were funded to the sum (I believe) of 10,000, taken from the Parish Council Tax supplemental charge of 106 per dwelling per year. With around 1500 or more dwellings that gives the PC a nice income of 160,000 which is supposed to fund the Heritage Centre (a converted bungalow with tea room where one can go and lament the passing of the mines, the old shops, trams etc) along with maintenance of the cemetary and allotments. (Those fences take some maintaining.)

There were government plans, a short time ago, to revamp the school maths curriculum to teach children more meaningful things like how to calculate income tax etc and what taxes are for. Sounds like a good idea!
Children were to be taught that taxes pay for local and national services such as schools. They were also to be taught that if they knew someone, say their dad, who did a favour for someone, say mend their car or clean their windows, for which he received cash that he didn't declare, he was robbing his own children of the tax he ought to pay to fund their school.

That's it. No opinion from me. Just enough to maybe stir a feeling in your gut.

P.S. In the series it's often seen that holes appear in the ground into which people (perhaps offenders or children of little use) occasionally fall. These holes are quickly backfilled and covered over. Number Two declares that the holes are a nothing, an ambience anomally. They can be avoided by adopting a pig.
Am I sensing something here? Why a pig?
nordsee220
#5685 | Posted: 9 Jun 2017 10:02 | Edited by: nordsee220
Some have suggested that Theresa May is a bloke:

She's certainly well hung this morning!

And such a huge cock-up this election has proven to be!
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  377  378  379  380  381  ...  384  385  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®