RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

WORLD CONTROL / NWO

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  376  377  378  379  380  ...  387  388  »» 
skipman
#5656 | Posted: 7 May 2017 19:39
Desdichado
#5657 | Posted: 8 May 2017 13:29
Macron is a NWO stooge. A former Rothschild banker, he's a French version of Blair. Le Pen had no real position from what I could see. Even her own father thinks she's not good enough. Macron will be Israel's man to the core and France will sink. Pity because I'm a Francophile at heart and it saddens me to see these globalists ruining La Republique.
Kozmik
#5658 | Posted: 8 May 2017 17:24
See all the NWO symbolism at the ceremony, in front of a huge fucking pyramid I ask you.
skipman
#5659 | Posted: 8 May 2017 19:12
They are getting rather blatant are they not?
skipman
#5660 | Posted: 8 May 2017 20:53
Lashka Darkmoon asks you to make up your own mind if this allegation is true or not.

https://www.darkmoon.me/2017/jews-accused-of-blackmailing-sweden-with-help-of-barbara -spectre/
skipman
#5661 | Posted: 8 May 2017 21:18
When is rape not rape?

Its when a judge agrees that by Western law the victim was raped but because the rapist was from a different culture that does not understand the Western definition of rape or the word no he cannot convict the person of rape.

If you are female, living in Europe, the law will only protect you if you are raped by a European, probably white.

https://www.prisonplanet.com/rape-legalization-gains-ground-amid-migrant-influx-in-eu rope.html
Desdichado
#5662 | Posted: 8 May 2017 22:44 | Edited by: Desdichado
skipman:
When is rape not rape?

Its when a judge agrees that by Western law the victim was raped but because the rapist was from a different culture that does not understand the Western definition of rape or the word no he cannot convict the person of rape.

There used to be an old maxim: "Ignorance of the law is no excuse" (ignorantia legis neminem excusat) That standard applied to all. Not any more. How have we let ourselves be dragged into this filthy mess?
Desdichado
#5663 | Posted: 8 May 2017 22:45
Kozmik:
See all the NWO symbolism at the ceremony, in front of a huge fucking pyramid I ask you.

EU anthem too. They don't half shove it in your face.
nordsee220
#5664 | Posted: 15 May 2017 12:52
THE BIG, WORLDWIDE PC VIRUS SCARE (OR SCAM?)

The jolly old BBC announces that the great big PC virus scare doesn't affect Windows 10 machines. Only the 50% of PC users worldwide who haven't migrated from Windows 7, XP etc are vulnerable.

Now, call me a conspiracy theorist if you like but what a neat way of getting millions of those concious objectors to do as they're told!
nordsee220
#5665 | Posted: 15 May 2017 22:47 | Edited by: nordsee220
nordsee220:

Further to my post (above), consider this:

Some time back it was mooted that the internet was becoming overcrowded and that it ought to be divided, the lion's share going to business and essential services with home users getting a much smaller share. I think we could call home users bit "internet lite". This would be necessary to protect essential users and services from both abuse and bandwidth issues as well as making the home internet easier to monitor for what I'll call dodgy things.

So, if the recent attack is a virtual false flag, we have an ideal opportunity to sow the seed that home users really would be better off taking a smaller slice of the pie.
skipman
#5666 | Posted: 16 May 2017 16:30
nordsee220:

Thanks to various source we know that the I.A.'s have made the software developers put vulnerabilities into their products. We also know that the I.A's have developed hacking tools to put back doors into devices.

This gives the I.A.'s the ability to cause havoc, blame someone else, demand more money, recruit more staff, and more authoritarian powers.

William Blinney calls it the self licking ice cone.

The software developers are in on it too as they keep getting money for the so called upgrades. The losers are the people, through loss of privacy and their tax money going to arseholes instead of beneficial things.
skipman
#5667 | Posted: 16 May 2017 16:46
Many people are now skeptical of what they hear and see on the news. You would think that the MSM would start to get their act together to regain the trust of the people. If anything they are doubling down and increasing the amount of bullsh#t they print and broadcast.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/04/lets-call-western-media-coverage-of-sy ria-for-what.html
skipman
#5668 | Posted: 16 May 2017 17:18
Then there is the other problem with the MSM, what they do not report.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/05/11/are-you-ready-to-die/
skipman
#5669 | Posted: 16 May 2017 17:32
I wonder why this radio interview with one of the many young girls who were raped by muslim gangs was not mentioned by other news outlets? Probably because it could lead to awkward questions to politicians going round trying to get your vote.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/14/rotherham-child-rape-victim-authorities-di d-nothing-mention-ethnicity/
skipman
#5670 | Posted: 16 May 2017 21:28
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  376  377  378  379  380  ...  387  388  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®