RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

WORLD CONTROL / NWO

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  329  330  331  332  333  ...  395  396  »» 
richunkle71
#4951 | Posted: 29 Jan 2015 20:31
Heard this on the Radio tonight, a Swedish firm introduces RFID chips for staff!! Very disturbing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-31042477
skipman
#4952 | Posted: 30 Jan 2015 00:26
A member of the Ukrainian parliament found out what the West was plotting for his country and tried to warn them.
This is how they reacted to his news. He speaks in Russian,they did not like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9hOl8TuBUM&x-yt-cl=84838260&x-yt-ts=1422327029

This was before the Maidan protests.
Joe
#4953 | Posted: 30 Jan 2015 12:39 | Edited by: Joe
Parliament, Government - to me they are the same thing - dirty and crooked.

Governments around the world do the dirty deeds while Parliament approves it, and people like to think they have an independent body to protect them...

So the Ukrainian Parliament/Government are no different from this government over here or in any other part of the word; hecklers are like nasty little children, they hear the truth and don't like it and we let ourselves be ruled by this evil bunch!
skipman
#4954 | Posted: 1 Feb 2015 19:30
The western press made much of the shelling of the people of Mariupol stating as fact the it was the rebels.

When a rebel held town is shelled and its residents are killed and injured whilst queuing for food,you hear nothing.

There was much air time devoted to Porochenko's new round of drafting(no mention of the hundreds who were sent out only partially trained and with out full equipment)

Here are the results of the numbers who responded to his call. Not aired on the Western MSN.

http://fortruss.blogspot.fr/2015/01/poroshenko-adviser-leaks-disastrous.html

This you will definitely not see in any Western news report.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/ukrainian-government-no-russian-troops-are-fighting-agai nst-us-sanctions-against-russia-based-on-falshoods/5428523
skipman
#4955 | Posted: 6 Feb 2015 20:40
The Ukrainian government has been seriously under reporting its casualties,in the fighting on its eastern border.

Those avoiding conscription have been going to Russia,the so called aggressor,to escape the carnage.

http://orientalreview.org/2015/02/03/hacked-documents-reveal-the-dire-conditions-with in-the-ukrainian-military/

The Western MSN should have no problem investigating these incident. Anything that contradicts the current narrative is not allowed.
skipman
#4956 | Posted: 6 Feb 2015 20:44
skipman:
Anything that contradicts the current narrative is not allowed.

This concerns the silencing of the Syrian ambassador to the U.S.

http://rt.com/op-edge/229215-united-nations--syria-ambassador/

Those who call themselves journalists, should hang their heads in shame.
nordsee220
#4957 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 11:01 | Edited by: nordsee220
Joe:
Parliament, Government - to me they are the same thing - dirty and crooked.

This is what beats me:

Our people KNOW that our MPs lie and cheat. We KNOW that when it comes to taxes, cuts, jobs, public services or the pensions we have been forced to pay for, WE WILL GET SHAFTED. If we drill any more holes in order to tighten our belts any further they will become chokers to wear around our throats.
Duck houses, secretaries, expenses and second homes; Yehudi Menuhin hasn't a look in when it comes to these experts playing the fiddle yet for some completely illogical reason, when it comes to waging war, most people believe every word of crap those same MPs spout.

God knows what the monkey operating the controls in most people's heads actually sees or hears!
Joe
#4958 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 12:58 | Edited by: Joe
nordsee220:
Our people KNOW that our MPs lie and cheat. We KNOW that when it comes to taxes, cuts, jobs, public services or the pensions we have been forced to pay for, WE WILL GET SHAFTED.

I don't think there are enough people that know "MPs lie and cheat" to make a difference or they are just too damn lazy to all get together and take action. Walking around some fucking city demonstrating with banners and stupid facemasks and costumes is just seen as a joke (which it is), nobody will take any situation like that seriously.

By action, I do not mean individual groups of people going on strike against the companies they work for, just for their own selfishness, while the rest of us are still suffering. We need to get together as a whole to produce a real fighting force against the oppressors.

We have all been told throughout our lives (all through history) the enemy are the people of other countries (and in turn they are told the same thing in their country). When in truth, the ordinary people of other countries just want to get on with their own lives in peace; they are no different from us. We all suffer from the same difficulties as others in their countries, by these same oppressors - the establishments - Parliament, Government, the faceless cunts higher up, TPTB, whatever name they go by, these are the real enemy - we should be fighting them and not each other as we are doing...
nordsee220
#4959 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 18:39
I think, Joe, you got it bang on in your first sentence: People DO know that MPs lie and cheat but they tend to believe there's nothing that can be done by we "minions". So many say to me, "Aye but what can I do about it? I'm just a van driver/plumber/bricky and I'm too busy trying to hold my own trousers up to get involved."

That's how our system has them - feeling helpless - just as Richard and many others have pointed out.

There's also the fear factor. The fear of sticking one's head above the wall and taking the first bullet.

Then there's the warring that goes on between us. North & South divide, football teams and such. As I said, God knows what the monkey working the controls in people's heads actually sees or hears.
Joe
#4960 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 19:52 | Edited by: Joe
2012 has come and gone and I have not seen any change (not that I believed it would happen). It looks as if things are set to continue the way it has always been; people too scared of their own shadow to create change.
Kozmik
#4961 | Posted: 8 Feb 2015 18:33
Joe:
2012 has come and gone and I have not seen any change (

You haven't noticed the mass-awakening of The Sheeple?? Their final realization that we create our own reality, and it doesn't have to be like this??
Kozmik
#4962 | Posted: 8 Feb 2015 18:36
Apart from one or two blips, neither have I.
Joe
#4963 | Posted: 8 Feb 2015 19:05
Kozmik:
You haven't noticed the mass-awakening of The Sheeple??

Maybe the odd one or two!

skipman
#4964 | Posted: 11 Feb 2015 21:53
This is a debate between a four star Air force general and a professor of political science.
You know we are all screwed when people in positions like this genera, espouse utter garbage and false historical events to justify their view.

He actually says, Russia invaded Cuba.

http://www.democracynow.org/2015/2/10/playing_with_fire_a_debate_on

You can watch or read the transcript.
skipman
#4965 | Posted: 12 Feb 2015 22:35
It has been reported that 2014 was a record year for Americans renouncing their citizenship. What could be causing this you may ask?

This could be a contributing factor.

http://xrepublic.tv/node/12230

How many people were not so lucky to get video evidence of their innocence? It really is a surprise to me that juries still believe police when they give evidence under oath.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  329  330  331  332  333  ...  395  396  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®