RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

WORLD CONTROL / NWO

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  321  322  323  324  325  ...  395  396  »» 
skipman
#4831 | Posted: 25 Sep 2014 07:28
Democracy Now gave a list of the number of Tomahawk misile and two thousand pound bombs dropped on ISISI/ISIL/IS fighters in Syria. When you take into account the amount of ordinance use and the number of reported dead rebels you have to ask,why so few?
Is the U.S. intelligence agencies really so inept or is there more going on than we are being informed about?

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/09/the-real-reasons-for-us-airstrikes-in.html
abitofgreen
#4832 | Posted: 25 Sep 2014 08:40 | Edited by: abitofgreen
skipman:
Why are no politicians or the MSM asking these questions?

It beggars belief!

I've given up on the politicians many, MANY years ago, they are either outright bought, bribed or blackmailed into towing the line. As far as the MSM is concerned they are becoming even more locked down....if that was possible! The comments section in the Mail on-line, for example, has gotten even more ludicrous of late with comments like "bomb them to hell" or another that keeps cropping up *nuke them*. Anyone who is allowed a voice of common sense and reason on there is shot down in flames, labelled a nut or conspiracy theorist and red arrowed to death! Their bill for controlling the narrative on there must be huge!

Youtube is also showing it's true colours even more of late, taking anything down that gets too close to the truth, particularly with the recent ISIS beheadings.

Where's the free speech? where is there an alternative narrative in any way shape or form in the MSM? Do none of these so called journalists give a crap about where the world is heading and what sort of world their kids and grandchildren will grow up in? The excuse that they were just doing as they were told will not wash when the truth comes out, as history has already shown.....they are in total fear of the truth coming out, hence why we are seeing more manipulation to crush dissenting voices online.

Are we already in WW3, hence the greater lock-down of the MSM? Or is it so blindingly obvious to all but the most brain dead sheep what is really going on....hence the all out assault to try to control the narrative.

One thing I am certain of is they are going to go after Assad....I believe we will see an escalation of this soon, with perhaps a false flag that will give them the green light to take him out and when that happens all bets are off where this will lead!
nordsee220
#4833 | Posted: 25 Sep 2014 13:03 | Edited by: nordsee220
Once again unto the breach went I and asked the awkward question. The lads at the radio club were all sat around discussing the goings on in the middle east.

So George asks, "When did any of you lot FIRST hear about ISIL (etc)?"

Dead silence. Nobody knew. Not even the guy who's in the TA and brags how he gets paid for playing soldiers every now and then.

So George asks, "Have you got your bags packed, ready for your trip to Syria? You do realise you'll be going if anything goes tits-up?"

He replied that "they'd" get what's coming to them.

George says, "Who? The new bogeymen now that they've stopped talking about Al Qaeda? See if you can find any of those elusive "A" devices when you're there and maybe even some WOMD's."

TA guy suddenly looked as if he was thinking about things.

You know, it saddens me when I look at WW2 footage. All of that fighting, dying, bloodshed, terror and almost all of the people involved are dead now. Lives over, fading into memories captured on film and in books. What was really achieved? Was it really the way we were told it was?
I'm definitely not a holocaust denier but I do sometimes wonder if at least some of the atrocities carried out in those hells on earth weren't false flags inflicted upon their own people by people so brain washed and afraid for their own lives they just "carried out Zionist orders" against their brothers and sisters? And all to further the agenda of world domination?
So much that we see in the news is really the opposite of what we are told. Does the same stand for the history we were taught?
skipman
#4834 | Posted: 25 Sep 2014 13:32
nordsee220:
Does the same stand for the history we were taught?

A rhetorical question nordsee?

The history books tell us what the Japanese soldiers did in Nanking and Korea. Though are silent on how the American soldiers deported themselves when they occupied Japan.

Thousands of German soldiers died in allied prison camps, after the war.

When you hear the phrase "concentration camps" I bet you think, second world war.

They were first used by the British in South Africa during the Boer war. The brain child of Lord Kitchener.

History is what they tell you it is.
skipman
#4835 | Posted: 25 Sep 2014 13:33
The latest from Vigilant Citizen,this is disturbing.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-the-month/symbolic-pics-month-0914/
skipman
#4836 | Posted: 25 Sep 2014 15:17
abitofgreen:
One thing I am certain of is they are going to go after Assad....I believe we will see an escalation of this soon, with perhaps a false flag that will give them the green light to take him out and when that happens all bets are off where this will lead!

The escalation has already started ABOG. The U.S. MSN has reported that here have been strikes against oil refineries that the rebels have captured. They claim that the rebels were earning two million dollars a day, from selling the refined oil,but not who to.

Ask yourself this,why did Assad not destroy these refineries? He will need the refineries to rebuild the country once the war is over. The so called coalition of the willing could easily have choked off the sale of the oil by putting pressure on those who were buying it. Like they did, to the Kurds who were offering Iraqi oil at a discount.

They are out to destroy as much of Syria's infrastructure as possible under the guise of attacking ISIS/ISIL/IS

The MSN are reporting on a group called KHORASAN,they have been attacked because of "solid evidence" that they were behind an imminent attack on an American airliner,they were going to blow it up in mid air.

Very similar to the Australian claim that they had solid evidence that a terrorist network were about to abduct and behead an Australian citizen in Australia. The prime minister was so sure of his intell, he invited the press on the dawn raids. The horror that he has averted, has prompted him to join the coalition of the willing against ISIS/ISIL/IS

Someone to blame,check.
Public informed, check
Press on side,check
Everything is in place for a false flag, just a matter of when.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/world/pentagon-new-airstrikes-under-way-planes-targ eting-refineries-used-by-isis
nordsee220
#4837 | Posted: 25 Sep 2014 18:11 | Edited by: nordsee220
skipman:
The MSN are reporting on a group called KHORASAN,they have been attacked because of "solid evidence" that they were behind an imminent attack on an American airliner,they were going to blow it up in mid air.

See my post 2810 of 22nd September under FALSE FLAG TERROR | 9/11 | 7/7
skipman
#4838 | Posted: 25 Sep 2014 18:40
nordsee220:
See my post 2810 of 22nd September under FALSE FLAG TERROR | 9/11 | 7/7

Missed that nordsee.

On Democracy Now there was an interview with a lady who talked about khorisan. She says they are linked to Al qaeda and have been tasked with engaging Assad's forces and ISIS/ISIL/IS. As they are only a small force she wonders how they are going to fight on two fronts and plan to blow up an airliner.
nordsee220
#4839 | Posted: 25 Sep 2014 20:07
An idea:

As 2012 has now passed and it's beginning to look as if the world didn't end then how about asking for that heading to be relabelled something like "GENERAL DISCUSSIONS"?
We could banther there about most things but post important links and more specific info under the other headings.

Whadaya all think?
skipman
#4840 | Posted: 25 Sep 2014 20:58
A reply to Obama's speech at the U.N.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-lies-and-deceit-of-president-barack-obama/5404240

Obama said he would attack ISIS/ISIL/IS wherever they were. I am still waiting for a news report that he has sent airstrikes into Turkey.
People who were in the Syrian town that was attacked by the U.S.said the rebels had already left taking their equipment with them to Turkey. How did they know the U.S. were coming? Even Assad only knew one hour beforehand.

Turkey has said they will not join the coalition of the willing unless there is a resolution to overthrow president Assad.
skipman
#4841 | Posted: 25 Sep 2014 21:06
skipman
#4842 | Posted: 27 Sep 2014 07:18
A report on how attitudes to the rebels in Syria is changing.

http://www.intifada-palestine.com/2014/09/street-scenes-damascus-neighborhood/
skipman
#4843 | Posted: 27 Sep 2014 22:04
do you recall the call for sanctions against Iran for supposedly not co-operating fully with the IAEA?

Then why the rejection for inspections of Israels nuclear facilities?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/nuclear-inspection-of-israel-by-the-international-atomic -energy-agency-iaea-rejected/5404465
Desdichado
#4844 | Posted: 28 Sep 2014 14:34
skipman:
A rhetorical question nordsee?

The history books tell us what the Japanese soldiers did in Nanking and Korea. Though are silent on how the American soldiers deported themselves when they occupied Japan.

Thousands of German soldiers died in allied prison camps, after the war.

When you hear the phrase "concentration camps" I bet you think, second world war.

They were first used by the British in South Africa during the Boer war. The brain child of Lord Kitchener.

History is what they tell you it is.

The Americans are still quite unpopular on Okinawa today. Rapes by US servicemen on local civilians are fairy common there as you can see here: http://english.ryukyushimpo.jp/category/u-s-military-crimes-and-incidents/

In post-war Germany, the victors behaved like wild animals towards the civilian populace in many towns and cities. Soviet rape gangs marauded through Berlin, following on the heels of the fighting troops who, so accounts say, were not generally minded to brutalise women and children (see Cornelius Ryan's book, The Last Battle").

I suppose it says something for our Anglo-Saxon heritage, but the British were not known for rape and brutality against civilians in Germany although I'm sure you could dig up incidents of it if you tried. Front line American troops generally behaved well too but the rear echelons were a different breed.

In pre-war Germany, the French were utter bastards towards the civilian population of the Rhineland. When Hitler re-occupied the area, revenge was taken on many Germans (and Frenchmen who hadn't the sense to leave) who had collaborated with the occupiers. It's a story that's not too well-known for German courts refused to prosecute the offenders and the police turned a blind eye to many acts of violence.
skipman
#4845 | Posted: 3 Oct 2014 17:30
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  321  322  323  324  325  ...  395  396  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®