RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

WORLD CONTROL / NWO

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  298  299  300  301  302  ...  389  390  »» 
Kozmik
#4486 | Posted: 24 Feb 2014 16:54
Thanks for that MK. I always wondered how the Rasta's Zion -which I figured was the opposite of Babylon [modern day Iraq]- fitted in with what we understand of Zionism.
nordsee220
#4487 | Posted: 24 Feb 2014 22:23
MK_DON
#4488 | Posted: 25 Feb 2014 14:54 | Edited by: MK_DON
Kozmik:
Thanks for that MK. I always wondered how the Rasta's Zion

Pleasure Kozmik

I might admit that
MK_DON:
spiritual use of cannabis

has been influencial in providing many insights -

Was in the local deli at lunchtime & a lass (who I'd not spoken with re my visit to MP & MSPs) came up to me to say she'd heard what I was doing and massively respected it & also that she had been appalled by how my friend had been treated (persecuted) since...

In that regard, on the face of it, it appears I have the support of the majority of the informed local community (there are still 1 or 2 who are brain dead) regarding the issue - as almost everyone I have spoken with has said they will try and help expose our politicians and police locally - if these 'people' continue to act in such a way which demonstrates that they value corporate profit ahead of the rights of good people - who lets not forget only wish to make informed choices re what is best for their health & quality of lives based on proven scientific fact, thousands of years of history and positive life exeperiences
(I am obviously aware that sometimes people say that they will help but when faced with the consequences can be too scared to)

The lass then asked if I'd contacted the media the honest answer to this is yes although TBH when I contacted the Daily Record, I also enquired re whether or not they would first be prepared to help me track down the guy who nearly killed me 14 years ago (given many different people have told me his name) as this is one issue I'd really like closure over & not one journalist had been decent enough to help in this regard.....

The Daily Record got back to me within 12 hours encouraging me to give their reporters a call I know the dangers but given the lack of trust I have for 99% of the alternative media, there are a couple of things I want to get my head around before I do this...

Anyway hope you are having a good day

AF in the name of true 'Zion'
(unity, peace, freedom from oppression and the rejection of the degenerate society of materialism)
MK_DON
#4489 | Posted: 26 Feb 2014 10:57
Well, shit, looks like that was a conversation stopper.... LoL

Although I was part taking the piss with the comment
MK_DON:
spiritual use of cannabis

There is no doubt that toking helps not only create neurons (cannot be a bad thing) but also helps dissolves boundaries - allowing people to see through misconceptions (which are generally based on blindly 'believing other people').

That said one of my inner insights the night before last was

It is not cannabis or nature that heals us we heal ourselves nature (ESP that we have a biological system designed to receive) just helps us in the natural process.

I'm not sure if this might be easier to accept for some who are still brainwashed into believing medicinal nature is bad...

Anyway what I am taking delight in is that good people are actually talking locally about the issue I've raised.... I think is because it is much easier to get the generally public to take interest in what can benefit their loved ones health than it is to get them to think about 7/7...

In that regard, with the amount of information that is undeniable to anyone prepared to look Im hopeful I've picked a fight we can win...

ESP if we are
Iron, Like a Lion, In Zion
Iron, Lion, Zion
MK_DON
#4490 | Posted: 26 Feb 2014 19:52 | Edited by: MK_DON
Ok - point of note that the Rasta movements 'messiah' (oh dear) was at least a real person - but Mount Zion....
Hmmm.. Im sure it exists somewhere

http://www.tageo.com/index-e-jm-v-00-d-m4992865.htm

My refined point/question is - given Jamaica is arguably the most suppressed country on the planet (it has no real HEMP industry let alone illusory rights )
- could the elite have called their created/manufactured group 'Zionists' in part to deflect from the natural power of nature @ the ReAL & still existing mount Zion before they set about their conquest of enabing the world to legal corporate profit through suffering - allegedly in the name of Zion?

Iron, Lion, Zion
skipman
#4491 | Posted: 1 Mar 2014 20:41
The E.U. does like to shoot itself in the foot every now and then. This is a gift for UKIP.

http://order-order.com/2014/02/27/euve-got-to-be-kidding-botched-spin-job-lets-cat-ou t-of-bag/
skipman
#4492 | Posted: 1 Mar 2014 20:44 | Edited by: skipman
This is why I despise our MSN.not one of them have made this comparison about the Wests' Governments including our own.

http://original.antiwar.com/chris_ernesto/2014/02/28/look-who-the-us-is-siding-with-i n-ukraine-egypt-and-syria/

Then there is this,proof positive that the U.S. through its various agencies funded the opposition in the Ukraine to the tune of billions. Then they have the gall to tell Russia not to interfere.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Pierre_Omidyar_co-funded_Ukraine_revolution_groups_wit h_US_government%2C_documents_show/33271/0/38/38/Y/M.html
skipman
#4493 | Posted: 2 Mar 2014 20:54
AIPAC is having a conference soon,so someone made a spoof video. It was taken down by youtube and a lawsuit has been threatened.

http://www.intifada-palestine.com/2014/03/aipac-trying-stop-seeing-video/

Tell the truth via a spoof video and you can get sued? Well it is America.
skipman
#4494 | Posted: 3 Mar 2014 16:09 | Edited by: skipman
The Western MSN is foaming at the mouth over Crimea. All the pundits are saying how wrong Putin is, all are calling for sanctions.
The news prostitutes are asking what can be done? None are asking critical questions.

E.G. the E.U. does 800 billion pounds worth of trade,a year, with Russia, what will sanctions do to that trade?

Since Germany shut down its nuclear reactors,a large portion of its energy comes from Russia. What is their response going to be?

There have been no reports of the Russian troops opening fire on anyone, suggesting that they are not unwelcome.

No one has mentioned the American Invasion of Grenada in 1985 nor the U.N. general assembly resolution condemning the invasion 108 to 9. The U.S. vetoed the U.N. security resolution.

From what I now know about American geopolitics, I believe they orchestrated the whole thing. What do you think?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Grenada

Here is a comprehensive list of the countries that the U.S has overthrown or tried to overthrow their governments. Its a long one.

http://rinf.com/alt-news/latest-news/overthrowing-peoples-governments-master-list/
Kozmik
#4495 | Posted: 3 Mar 2014 18:31
skipman:
, I believe they orchestrated the whole thing. What do you think?

Yes, obviously. Fucking interfering, wicked devils that they are. That whole area is more Russian than European, even though the msm will have you believe that the mob who have seized power are legitimate. Naturally, the west's man - the new president or prime minister or whoever he is, is in fact a banker [surprise surprise] who wants the people forever indebted to the fucking banks for 'loans' they can never repay. Then the elite bankers take whatever assets they can in lieu of repayment. What a scam.
AllSpark
#4496 | Posted: 3 Mar 2014 19:20
Venezuela is the real target. Watching the story around Eastern block countries is like watching Barcelona, it's one big carousel !
Kozmik
#4497 | Posted: 4 Mar 2014 17:49
They're always interfering all over the world. Venezuela must be a target because of their oil. I'm half surprised 'conspiraqcy' - a typo, but i'll leave it - theorists haven't tried to say the former prez of venezuela was a victim of cia-induced cancer or something. Hey, maybe there's a book there. Don't tell Icke!!
skipman
#4498 | Posted: 5 Mar 2014 07:29
Considering the one sided version of the reports coming out from the MSN about the Ulraine. Here is one persons opposite view.

http://rinf.com/alt-news/latest-news/ukraine-intervention-americas-doublethink/
skipman
#4499 | Posted: 5 Mar 2014 21:31
During Egypts protest and counter protest,real journalist were asking who made the high quality posters, of first Morsi then Sisi were coming from.

They went round all the local printers but none admitted to making them. Were they telling the truth or were they afraid of repercussions?

They were telling the truth.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraine-protests-carefully-orchestrated-the-role-of-canv as-us-financed-color-revolution-training-group/5369906
skipman
#4500 | Posted: 5 Mar 2014 21:46
The thing about surveillance technology used by governments,is that it is fine when it is them that have it. It turns into a double edged sword when there is an unstructured change of government.
Those who get turfed out unceremoniously still have access to damaging information and are not shy about it getting out.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/leaked-telephone-conversation-ukraine-sniper-killings-of -opposition-protesters-ordered-by-opposition-leaders-blamed-on-yanukovych/5372013

This is all over R.T. but not heard anything on BBC.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  298  299  300  301  302  ...  389  390  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®