RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

WORLD CONTROL / NWO

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  275  276  277  278  279  ...  395  396  »» 
skipman
#4141 | Posted: 23 Mar 2013 11:05
ImOverHere:
Richard should cover Agenda 21 picking people in the know to interview.

Good idea IOH.
nordsee220
#4142 | Posted: 23 Mar 2013 13:44 | Edited by: nordsee220
Testing, testing, 1, 2 ,3.

For that is how I view the Cyprus situation. Nothing more and nothing less than a test.

A test to see how people react and how to deal with the unrest that follows. I mean, let's face it; the "money" isn't actually going to go anywhere. It's just digits that will be erased. Binary code being deleted and as one with pc knowledge and as we've all seen with fractional reserve banking, it can just as easily be undeleted. It's nothing tangible but it'll make a helluva difference to those who lose out directly.

We had a test in this country a couple of years back. We had similar tests in the early 1990's.

Whose world is it anyway?

Invest in corned beef. That's what I say. Corned beef, tinned ham, beans and soups.
Desdichado
#4143 | Posted: 23 Mar 2013 14:51
nordsee220:
esting, testing, 1, 2 ,3.

For that is how I view the Cyprus situation. Nothing more and nothing less than a test.

A test to see how people react and how to deal with the unrest that follows. I mean, let's face it; the "money" isn't actually going to go anywhere. It's just digits that will be erased. Binary code being deleted and as one with pc knowledge and as we've all seen with fractional reserve banking, it can just as easily be undeleted. It's nothing tangible but it'll make a helluva difference to those who lose out directly.

We had a test in this country a couple of years back. We had similar tests in the early 1990's.

Whose world is it anyway?

Invest in corned beef. That's what I say. Corned beef, tinned ham, beans and soups.

Not a bad call that nordsee. We're in a world where we can be electronically bankrupted with the push of a button. At least the matress used to offer some protection from thieves.
skipman
#4144 | Posted: 24 Mar 2013 23:49
Thought this should be put here.
Our very own Rupert Sheldrake has given a lecture on TED. It has now been deemed pseudo science and taken down along with some other luminaries. Needless to say it has caused a bit of an uproar. They have been put back but not on the search part of the site.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=24281
MK_DON
#4145 | Posted: 25 Mar 2013 11:16 | Edited by: MK_DON
Mike Adams - 'Oil is running out, period, and we may already be past peak oil.'
http://www.naturalnews.com/021942_oil_energy_America.html

Ian R Crane (from when he was in my mind one of the very best truthseekers out there)
"Oil companies are making record annual profits not because oil is scarce, but because we believe it is." Ian R. Crane, a retired veteran of a twenty year career in senior management in international oilfield services, gives a well evidenced presentation and a rare opportunity to see the truth behind 'Peak Oil'.

So along with Chavez, Man Made Global Warming, Peak Oil & misleading people about Batman (Libor - which I called him on previously and detailed here) do we have clear evidence that Mike Adams is another of those 'leaders of the truth movement' who shares some good info to gain trust, BUT whose overall agenda is to control the direction of his followers on behalf of his masters?

If we accept Jones is controlled opp. and we know that Adams is his 'stand in' - how does that add into the above equation?!
AllSpark
#4146 | Posted: 25 Mar 2013 11:58
skipman:
Thought this should be put here.
Our very own Rupert Sheldrake has given a lecture on TED. It has now been deemed pseudo science and taken down along with some other luminaries. Needless to say it has caused a bit of an uproar. They have been put back but not on the search part of the site.

Great stuff.
I found the Rupert Sheldrake presentation here on youtube
URL

Fantastic, I could listen to this man all day long. He is responsible for changing a few of my perceptions, indeed his take on 10 questionable dogmas of mainstream science just shows you how much work he has done over the years. I would love to see him back on Richplanet again.
My favorite phrase from the presentation.... " intellectual phase locking " hahahaha, priceless.
AllSpark
#4147 | Posted: 25 Mar 2013 12:57
On a deeper level, here's the Graham Hancock presentation given in his usual emotional honest and often revealing manner. Here he encapsulates our hollow western civilization model which in his opinion leads to annihilation in the world beyond death ! Blimey !
URL
Joe
#4148 | Posted: 25 Mar 2013 13:57 | Edited by: Joe
AllSpark:
Great stuff.
I found the Rupert Sheldrake presentation here on youtube
URL

Fantastic, I could listen to this man all day long.

Yes, likewise. Rupert Sheldrake is a very open (non-jargon) interesting man to listen to, he shows mainstream science up for what it really is... No wonder he (and a few others) does not go down well in their eyes.

By the way, I noticed Rupert Sheldrake did not seem to be wearing any shoes on stage?
nordsee220
#4149 | Posted: 26 Mar 2013 19:53
http://www.harvard-digital.co.uk/euro/pamphlet.htm

This page contains the text of the Government produce pamphlet advocating a vote to stay in the "European Community (Common Market)" in the 1975 British Referendum on continuing British membership.

(I was very tempted to say, "Here is the gummint propaganda issued to every adult, designed to persuade them to vote to stay in the Common Muckup". But I didn't!)
skipman
#4150 | Posted: 27 Mar 2013 00:02
I wish we could get more background on the people behind Camoron and the other party leaders.

I am willing to bet its not to dissimilar to the U.S.

http://whowhatwhy.com/2013/03/21/nyts-rhodes-to-nowhere-a-cipher-in-the-oval-office/
skipman
#4151 | Posted: 27 Mar 2013 07:03
nordsee220:
(I was very tempted to say, "Here is the gummint propaganda issued to every adult, designed to persuade them to vote to stay in the Common Muckup". But I didn't!)

And look how well staying in the E.E.C. has been for us.

An interesting take on the Icelandic banking saga.

https://therebel.org/editorial/595177-the-icelandic-revolution-and-the-new-world-orde r
mmotorway
#4152 | Posted: 27 Mar 2013 14:07
Desdichado:
Not a bad call that nordsee. We're in a world where we can be electronically bankrupted with the push of a button. At least the matress used to offer some protection from thieves.

It's pretty scary isn't it. I used to laugh at my grandad because he used to keep all his savings hidden around his house because he "didn't trust banks".... Seems he was right the whole time.
MK_DON
#4153 | Posted: 27 Mar 2013 16:39 | Edited by: MK_DON
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2299862/Abu-Qatada-Will-rid-Hate-cleric-told- STAY-Britain.html
Government defeated again in battle to kick out hate preacher Abu Qatada

Lets write the Mails Headline a bit more accurately.
Known Western Intelligence Agency Asset- repeatedly used to stir up race hate with media propaganda - again allowed to stay in country again so to try and spark more and more outrage from gullible public who have been conned into thinking he is a dangerous Muslim terrorist

From 'The Times' - exposing that the guy is MI5
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/article1969239.ece
Al-Qaeda cleric exposed as an MI5 double
agent

BY DANIEL MCGRORY AND RICHARD FORD
ONE of al-Qaeda's most dangerous figures has been revealed as a
double agent working for MI5, raising criticism from European
governments, which repeatedly called for his arrest.
Britain ignored warnings which began before the September 11
attacks from half a dozen friendly governments about Abu Qatada's
links with terrorist groups and refused to arrest him.

So we have a race hate story being propagated to try & fuel the anti muslim terrorist movement & further ingrain perception that 'Muslim Terrorists' were behind 911 & 7/7
Kozmik
#4154 | Posted: 27 Mar 2013 16:47
MK_DON:
So we have a race hate story being propagated to try & fuel the anti muslim terrorist movement & further ingrain perception that 'Muslim Terrorists' were behind 911 & 7/7

Trouble is MK, who knows about this apart from us lot?? 99% of folk are completely taken in with this shite, same as the 9/11 & 7/7 bollocks.
MK_DON
#4155 | Posted: 27 Mar 2013 17:27
Kozmik:
Trouble is MK, who knows about this apart from us lot?? 99% of folk are completely taken in with this shite, same as the 9/11 & 7/7 bollocks.

500 people on my mates FB ;o) lol
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  275  276  277  278  279  ...  395  396  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®