RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

WORLD CONTROL / NWO

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  271  272  273  274  275  ...  395  396  »» 
ImOverHere
#4081 | Posted: 6 Mar 2013 23:15 | Edited by: ImOverHere
AllSpark:
Just how far will the yanks go to get control of Chavez's resources ? They have the puppet waiting in opposition but the stats show that underhand tactics will be required to outvote the majority. This is gonna get ugly.R.I.P ....man of the people

I wouldn't be at all suprised to learn that Hugo Chavez's cancer was induced by radioactive poisoning in a similar manner as that Russian guy L.........

RT are reporting that both the Republicans and Demorcrats have been pumping millions of dollars into political parties opposed to Chavez for years. What F***ing right have they got?

You can bet your bottom dollar that the Americans will be in there stirring the shit to screw up yet another country and the well being of the people only to satisfy their thirst for resources and control. Stir the shit and sell arms and drugs to both sides is one of their standard business models.

BBC are reporting today that Princess Dave's mob are going to provide armoured vehicles and other stuff to the Syrian opposition forces.
MK_DON
#4082 | Posted: 6 Mar 2013 23:42
In other words... Princess Dave is again arming 'Al qaeda'..

IMO he deserves to be sent to the Hague to stand trial for war crimes along with Blair...
lazyhorse
#4083 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 05:04
wensam:
Lazyhorse
Did you, if it was indeed you, (apologies if it was not) plot the locations of the worlds football stadiums to see if there was any kind of pattern/s around the globe?
I find this interesting for a variety of reasons to do with sacred geometry, mind control, energy gathering... thanks :)

must have been another poster i think. i hate football anyway. :)
i wouldn't be surprised though.
good luck to us if we have football stadiums on top of sacred geometry points.

dumb dumb.
dumb dumb dumb.
dumb dumb dumb dumb.
football !!!
skipman
#4084 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 07:30
ImOverHere:
BBC are reporting today that Princess Dave's mob are going to provide armoured vehicles and other stuff to the Syrian opposition forces.

Strange that they Now have enough surplus body armour for Syrian rebels but did not have a sufficient quantity to give our own troops when they sent them into Iraq.
skipman
#4085 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 07:32
This site shows the tactics used by the police to get the people they really want out of the way at protests.
http://www.videosfortruth.com/how-police-agents-provocateur-frame-people-during-prote sts/
MK_DON
#4086 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 10:26 | Edited by: MK_DON
skipman:
This article also explains why George Galloway will not be interviewed by the British Press.

Funny - that's another word for bollocks btw
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21295026
George Galloway MP on Mali, Syria and Arab politics - 1 February 2013

Talking of controlled opposition - What do people make of this?
David Icke on the Russell Brand US Show BrandX Today and Ongoing all Week
Thursday, 07 March 2013 09:15

Brand has (as debated here previously) openly discussed Palestine etc. previously
The question we have raised here is - is he a controlled voice of dissent
(I kinda like the guy - but just cos he looks like me with hair - still Im open to the above poss.)

The Icke debate re whether he is playing the part of a 'good cop' in a facade is obviously a lot fresher in the memory..

So the question is - what exactly is going on above with Brand X & David Icke
Is it a puppet show (with either/both being controlled)
or
is it a genuine attempt to get the truth out?
skipman
#4087 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 13:03
ImOverHere:
I wouldn't be at all suprised to learn that Hugo Chavez's cancer was induced by radioactive poisoning in a similar manner as that Russian guy L.........

Your not the only one who has misgivings as to how Chavez contracted cancer. It appears to be quite prevalent amongst South American leaders who do not bow to the will of the U.S.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/06/292131/was-hugo-chavez-murdered-by-the-cia/
skipman
#4088 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 13:14
When TSHTF one of the first things to happen will be the shutting down of the internet. These guys have got together to come up with a solution that completely by passes the internet.yet still allows people to pass info to each other.

https://code.commotionwireless.net/projects/commotion/wiki/Background_and_Philosophy
ImOverHere
#4089 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 15:40
skipman:
Your not the only one who has misgivings as to how Chavez contracted cancer. It appears to be quite prevalent amongst South American leaders who do not bow to the will of the U.S.

Thanks for that skipman, to much of a coincedence I think
MK_DON
#4090 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 16:17 | Edited by: MK_DON
MK_DON:

So the question is - what exactly is going on above with Brand X & David Icke

From Icke's website
The show is going out at 11pm (ET) on channel FX.
(i.e FOX)
The show will also be available to view in Europe at a later date on Sky Atlantic

Jesus - whatever next - Rich interviewing Neil Sanders on CBS & the BBZ?!
(^^^^^^ sarcasm- would never happen due to the fact they are not puppets!)
skipman
#4091 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 16:30
They are using different tactics over here(economic) to force out our small farmers. What they are doing to the American small farmers is beyond reason. They are definitely following an agenda.

http://undergrounddocumentaries.com/farmageddon-the-unseen-war-on-american-family-far ms/
MK_DON
#4092 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 16:49 | Edited by: MK_DON
I see funtime Frankie got himself in trouble again...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2289454/Frankie-Boyle-booed-foul-mouthed -Comic-Relief-rant--AXED-broadcast.html

I read his book - My shit life so far - whilst sitting at an airport on way home from Latvia....
He liked (& was allowed to print) positive things about David Icke.....

It was really good up to page 220 something - when he came out with the most utter tripe you've ever heard.... about not believing in a 911 conspiracy
(there was also tripe about Man made global warming)
That said he also mentioned in his book that he was going to tell lies in his book
I kinda figured he's not that stupid and his publishers would not allow him to say what he really thought..

Anyway - the question I was asking myself was - why was he allowed to be so positive about Icke but not allowed to say owt re 911..... is it because the whole Queens a Lizard thing makes a complete mockery of the excellent info. Icke otherwise shares (in amongst the dross)....... or is it cos Icke is actually an asset?

Back to Icke/Brand - if the show does raise awareness to issues then all power to it......
BUT it raises the question
WHY is this allowed to go out in the mainstream on both sides of the Atlantic
MK_DON:
or
is it a genuine attempt to get the truth out?

AllSpark
#4093 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 19:07
skipman:
They are using different tactics over here(economic) to force out our small farmers. What they are doing to the American small farmers is beyond reason. They are definitely following an agenda.

http://undergrounddocumentaries.com/farmageddon-the-unseen-war-on-american-family-far ms/

great site that one skip. I watched the assassination of Hugo Chavez on it as well. Some little gems of information contained therein.
Here it is on youtube, only 24mins long.
URL
MK_DON
#4094 | Posted: 8 Mar 2013 10:05
skipman:

I can neither confirm nor dismiss this
http://www.intelinet.org/sg_site/articles/sg_high_tech_assass.html
Hugo Chavez: Another Victim of Castro's High-Tech Political Assassinations?

skipman
#4095 | Posted: 8 Mar 2013 19:02 | Edited by: skipman
skipman:
They are definitely following an agenda.

Synchronicity is at play big time.

After posting what the government are doing to small farmers,sending in armed police and bureaucrats to force them out of business.

I watched a recording of Breaking the Set. Here is what they are doing to the big guys in agriculture. The ones who are responsible for major food poisoning out breaks and animal cruelty.

They are introducing bills that effectively protect them from undercover reporters and whistle blowers.

If a farmer wishes to produce a product which is animal,consumer and environmentally friendly he gets harassed out of business.
on the other hand if you run a food empire with only a thought for the bottom line and your shareholder profits and knowingly send out chicken that is contaminated with salmonella and stuffed to the gills with God knows how many chemical additives. Your friendly state senator will make sure you do not come to any serious harm(just as long as he keeps getting his campaign checks)

Watch from 16mins in.
http://rt.com/shows/breaking-set-summary/top-absurd-war-on-terror-tactics-censoring-a nimal-cruelty-99-class-warfare-895/
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  271  272  273  274  275  ...  395  396  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®