RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

WORLD CONTROL / NWO

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  260  261  262  263  264  ...  389  390  »» 
wensam
#3916 | Posted: 24 Jan 2013 20:33
Joe:
f evil corrupt organisations all over again;

I see where you are coming from, and what makes an evil corrupt organisation- a group of corrupt people, or ill-advised- this is where I am coming from as I consider myself on the right side and may well rise up! Can you see the problem?
How to harness the drive, the good intentions of the people, despite their insecurities- mind control in reverse??
ImOverHere
#3917 | Posted: 24 Jan 2013 22:34
wensam:
Yes, DECENTRALISATION putting the power into the community?

Them who like power and control will not let it happen. The frightening thing is that a catastrophic event seems to be the only type of occurence that will provide the political climate to allow small or familly groups to take charge of their own destiny.

Them who got power hold all the cards and are in no hurry to give them up. They even control what the masses believe and use these organised beliefs as a means of control.
skipman
#3918 | Posted: 26 Jan 2013 21:31
An Ex CIA agent who was responsible for catching Al Q'aida's number three man,has been sentenced to 30 months in prison.
He did not believe torture was the best way to get information. The prisoner water boarded 89 times. They prefer to call it enhanced interrogation and even got a white house lawyer to state that it was OK.
This did not sit well with him so he blew the whistle.

http://rt.com/usa/news/kiriakou-sentence-leak-cia-719/

The case is a little complex and the charge he has admitted to,naming a serving CIA agent to another party,even though the other party never revealed that name. Is considered a serious offense. As the agent and his family could be at risk.

Where I have a big problem with this report from R.T. and the U.S. MSN is another CIA agent was vindictively outed by one of Bush's cronies. But he was never prosecuted,I wonder why?

Do you recall on the run up to the second invasion of Iraq there were lots of rumours of Saddam's weapons of mass destruction?
Bush asked one of his ambassadors to Africa to "provide" proof that Saddam was buying yellow cake(uranium) from Niger.
Not only did he refuse,he wrote an article criticizing Bush,which led to this.
http://www.yuricareport.com/Impeachment/DeanOnWilsonLeakWorseThanNixon.html

They even made a film about it.
skipman
#3919 | Posted: 26 Jan 2013 21:44
This is linked to the above. It is a documentary from five "allegedly"CIA operatives who were initially gung ho patriots but became disillusioned and came to believe that rather than protecting democracy they were subverting it.
http://undergrounddocumentaries.com/cia-agents-reveal-secrets-of-the-cia-full-version /
wensam
#3920 | Posted: 26 Jan 2013 22:58
ImOverHere:
Them who like power and control will not let it happen. The frightening thing is that a catastrophic event seems to be the only type of occurence that will provide the political climate to allow small or familly groups to take charge of their own destiny.

D'ya know what? I think you may be right. In light of our capitalist concerns and others yearnings we will all soon be in a position of fending for ourselves in one shape or form- so much of the construct is collapsing in such a way that people are HAVING to empower themselves out of necessity (even the rich and well educated are struggling). If something catastrophic happened it would be a miracle for everyone at every level- a real leveller.

So.... bring on the prophets of doom and lets all do a bit of soul searching re the priorities of life and what makes our internal spindles oscillate.
Again, i fear i have already posted this music, but it makes sense at every level. The key word is respect yourself and your sacred grannies :) They remind us of the feminine gentleness so needed to moderate the phallocentric stresses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8qU0VcbhBY
abitofgreen
#3921 | Posted: 27 Jan 2013 22:29
skipman:
This is linked to the above. It is a documentary from five "allegedly"CIA operatives who were initially gung ho patriots but became disillusioned and came to believe that rather than protecting democracy they were subverting it.

I enjoyed that video..... and to think that's just what is out there in the public domain....what do we not know about? Hopefully history will eventually judge them correctly.
abitofgreen
#3922 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 15:48
Britain ready to send more military to take on terrorists in Mali as Cameron tells French President Hollande he is 'keen to do more'

[url=Britain ready to send more military to take on terrorists in Mali as Cameron tells French President Hollande he is 'keen to do more'Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2269532/Britain-ready-send-military-terrorist s-Mali-Cameron-tells-French-President-Hollande-keen-more.html#ixzz2JHl0Mdm3Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook][/url]

I've got a radical idea if he's so keen to do more.....drop him off via parachute over there with a weapon of his choice and let him get on with it....It would be interesting to see how keen he remained after his incursion!
abitofgreen
#3923 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 19:28
There is a war going on right now for control of mass consciousness....

This film explores the evolution of propaganda and public relations in the United States, with an emphasis on the elitist theory of democracy and the relationship between war, propaganda and class.

Includes original interviews with a number of dissident scholars including Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, Michael Parenti, Peter Phillips (Project Censored), John Stauber (PR Watch), Christopher Simpson (The Science of Coercion) and others.

A deep, richly illustrated study of the nature and history of propaganda, featuring some of the world's most insightful critics, Psywar exposes the propaganda system, providing crucial background and insight into the control of information and thought.

Psywar - Full Documentary-

URL
skipman
#3924 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 22:30
You may have seen or read in the news about David Ward a LibDem MP from my neck of the woods. He has been accused of some nasty things for his comments about the state of Israels treatment of Palestinians.
The local BBC radio program gave wide coverage on Friday Saturday and Sunday and the again this morning. I guess it had something to do with Holocaust day.
The presenter gave him a hard time,even asking him if he was anti semitic and then a rabid rabbi gave vent to his displeasure.
Here is what David Ward said. Do you think it is anti Semitic?

"Having visited Auschwitz twice - once with my family and once with local schools - I am saddened that the Jews, who suffered unbelievable levels of persecution during the Holocaust, could within a few years of liberation from the death camps be inflicting atrocities on Palestinians in the new State of Israel and continue to do so on a daily basis in the West Bank and Gaza."

I phoned the station up and asked if they had looked into what the M.P. had said to see if he was right?
The honesty shocked me, "No was the reply
"Could I just give you a couple of examples?
The Germans took possession of Jewish property because their courts gave them the right to. Palestinians are awoken at 3.00am by soldiers telling them to get out of their house and off their land. Which has been in their family for generations, as an Israeli court has decreed it is now theirs. I am sure you heard of the young U.S. woman who was crushed to death trying to stop an Israeli soldier driving a bulldozer,which was demolishing Palestinian houses. The U.N. passed a resolution,forbidding any demolitions?
In Germany Jews were restricted in where they could and could not go.
In Israel there are roads that are just for Israelis only.
So was Mr.Ward wrong for pointing out this atrocious treatment?
She thanked me for my call and said she would pass on my comments. I also asked for the e-mail address of the person who deals with complaints.

So if you cannot make comments like this near to Holocaust day when can you make them?
Kozmik
#3925 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 16:02
Good point. You can't ever make them without the vast pro zionists trolling you one wau or another.
skipman
#3926 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 20:23
David Ward has been given a written warning for doing the right thing. I guess he is lucky,a poet in Quatar has been given a life sentence for reading out aloud his poem critical of his monarch.
Now we know who controls parliament.
wensam
#3927 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 20:49
Ok, i might rock the boat with this one, as it should be if all is well intended.
May be this interpretation is shallow, but it exposes another avenue of discovery, if only to dismiss what has been said. Simple enough for me at my level, lol, but, i hope others can remain objective in light of their knowledge, applied with the best of intention.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-role-of-anti-establishment-conspiracy-theories/53113 42
It pulls up some relevant issues with regards to the motivation behind some discussion on this forum, re the validity of what we view, assimilate, digest and regurgitate regarding the so called truth movement and where we need to look next (sorry, have never liked being told where to look, i go with my own flow)

I don't agree with all that is being said, but it was a refreshing change from the norm.
Hope you are all transported and yet earthed within your energy of truth- you can't avoid it as that is what makes us ill- denial.
skipman
#3928 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 21:38
wensam:
I don't agree with all that is being said, but it was a refreshing change from the norm.

The writer made generalizations but did not go into details,e.g.

Many conspiracy theorists have indeed actually been quite informative on how the banking system works and how bankers conspire to control policies by keeping governments in permanent debt. They have also highlighted glaring flaws in official accounts of 9/11. They have rightly pinpointed what the mainstream misses out of its narratives and have raised issues that many on the left had tended to ignore or gave scant attention to. But such useful insights then become wrapped up in theories that too often appear to be based on flights of fancy.

What theories are based on fancy?
wensam
#3929 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 22:10
skipman:
What theories are based on fancy?

You sound cross skipman, need to challenge something, go ahead. Possibly the person writing is someone who misunderstands the mythos, the signifiers and the symbols. The fact they even mention 'fancy' betrays their knowledge and understanding to a greater or lesser degree.
I was simply trying to open a dialogue based on the variety of stuff out there (what we are up against) in order to establish where we all stand in the grand scheme of things, looks like it's harder than i thought lol
Flights of fancy could refer to the unexplained ufo reptilian info out there, we are all reptillian at the base of our brain! lol
I will argue both sides, i may, sorry will contradict myself, but only because i have an open mind.
Peace, love and light
phil_anthropist
#3930 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 22:27
re your last post skipman-

Interesting that they acknowledged the critical thinking of the "theorists", and in the next breath they dismiss it, without giving any valid reason why. That tactic often gets used by "experts", and because we the masses are conditioned to hold these "trusted" people as authority figures, their dismissal tells us it is not worth any more of our attention, suspend further critical thinking, watch EmmerdaleEastendNeighbours!

I read abitofgreens' post where he mentioned his kids, and how difficult it is as a parent to get them to consider more than what their school and everyday environment gives them, and I empathise completely. On that note, I've just watched a video about the education system in America and the world, which I got from David Ickes newsletter. It's a good interview, and certainly informs regarding some of the details of the way education has been subverted.

For anyone interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezTIYd5UFRY

Phil.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  260  261  262  263  264  ...  389  390  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®