RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

WORLD CONTROL / NWO

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  167  168  169  170  171  ...  395  396  »» 
dark star
#2521 | Posted: 28 Oct 2011 19:44
dreamkatcher:

I tried to reply to your post but as seen before I was stopped ! There was no reason this was stopped as nothing untoward. This happens on a regular basis, does it happen to anyone else on here?

I often get an image flash up on my screen. And when i say flash i mean flash !

Its a still of Gordon Brown wearing nothing but a really tight pair of leather pants with a hole in which his winkle pokes through !!

But they,ll have to better than that,my middle name isn,t Charles Bronson for nothing !
nordsee220
#2522 | Posted: 28 Oct 2011 19:50
dark star:
I often get an image flash ... a still of Gordon Brown wearing ... a really tight pair of leather pants ... which his winkle pokes through !!

You have a worm...
dark star
#2523 | Posted: 28 Oct 2011 20:08
nordsee220:
You have a worm...

Indeedy-do.
zenrev
#2524 | Posted: 28 Oct 2011 20:29
dark star:
Wrong,Im simply giving my opinion from an objective point of view,whereas you are coming from an emotional one

Wrong! This has nothing to do with emotions it has to do with honesty, but that may be a foreign concept to you.

DK has posted information which has been of great benefit to me, and others have benefited too. Maybe this upsets you? Your actions lead me to this conclusion!

Its obvious you don't like what DK posts, so why not just ignore her posts and read what appeals to you instead of targeting a person whose main aim in life is to help others?

But ds, you enjoy winding DK up, which shows all and sundry what you truly are. Pathetic!

Glad to say you are in the minority!
dark star
#2525 | Posted: 28 Oct 2011 20:48
zenrev:
DK has posted information which has been of great benefit to me, and others have benefited too

Myself included,but it would be nice if we could read articles and discuss the content.
But no sooner has she posted one big 'n' then she,s posting the next and the next....on every thread ! Its spam.....simple fact.

zenrev:

Its obvious you don't like what DK posts, so why not just ignore her posts and read what appeals to you instead of targeting a person whose main aim in life is to help others?

This is a discussion forum,and more than that its a truth forum,and further more it is a tool to improve yourself with critical self analysis on the basis of logic.....you clearly display reptillian tendencies to me.You emotional self triggers the fight or flight reaction,which manifests in anger/attack in this instance.
dreamkatcher
#2526 | Posted: 29 Oct 2011 09:46 | Edited by: dreamkatcher
dark star:
zenrev:
DK has posted information which has been of great benefit to me, and others have benefited too

Myself included,but it would be nice if we could read articles and discuss the content.

But no sooner has she posted one big 'n' then she,s posting the next and the next....on every thread ! Its spam.....simple fact.

zenrev:

This is a discussion forum,and more than that its a truth forum,and further more it is a tool to improve yourself with critical self analysis on the basis of logic.....[quote=dark star]you clearly display reptillian tendencies to me.You emotional self triggers the fight or flight reaction,which manifests in anger/attack in this instance.

dark star

Surely its obvious to you WHY I dont "discuss"(argue) with you. You say you benefitted from my information, then WHY do you attack me constantly? You also attack someone who defends me - politely - as
dark star:
you clearly display reptillian tendencies to me.You emotional self triggers the fight or flight reaction,which manifests in anger/attack in this instance.

I will not be replying to any of your future posts either
dark star
#2527 | Posted: 29 Oct 2011 12:28
dreamkatcher:
Surely its obvious to you WHY I dont "discuss"(argue) with you.

I have no wish to argue with you,Im merely pointing out a truth.
What is there to argue about ? I dont attack you constantly,you,re being mellow dramatic...like saying myself and Allspark are ' deciples of Starseed'. This is like saying all holocaust deniers are anti semites.Im just saying it as it is;

dreamkatcher.
dreamkatcher.
dreamkatcher.
dreamkatcher.
dreamkatcher.......will you ever come up for air ?
dark star
#2528 | Posted: 29 Oct 2011 12:29
dreamkatcher:
I will not be replying to any of your future posts either

Jesus wept....
nordsee220
#2529 | Posted: 29 Oct 2011 13:54
John 11:35
zenrev
#2530 | Posted: 29 Oct 2011 15:20
dark star:
This is a discussion forum,and more than that its a truth forum,and further more it is a tool to improve yourself with critical self analysis on the basis of logic.....you clearly display reptillian tendencies to me.You emotional self triggers the fight or flight reaction,which manifests in anger/attack in this instance.

dark star you know nothing about me! my responses to what you wrote have nothing to do with "reptilian tendencies", you are way off the mark! You did however bring a smile to my face! Maybe you should become a stand up comedian as I see potential!

Musical Interlude

Tell you what though, have a listen to this song by Suicidal Tendencies!
URL

Back to DK's posts. If you attempted a civil discussion without attacking/mocking DK then it would be reciprocated, but you have no intention of such courtesy. Manners cost nothing dark star!

But why you cannot ignore DK's post and pay attention to those posts which do appeal tells me that you enjoy trying to get under DK's skin. Not a very nice trait for someone who claims this forum is a tool for self improvement - obviously you have much work to do in this department!

dark star, discuss away to your hearts content, no one is stopping you - only yourself!

I see this forum as a place to share information, to discuss and debate; not as a tool for self improvement! Go and read Louise Hay if that's what you are after!!!

LOL.....reptilian tendencies......LOL!!!

Hippy tendencies is more like it!!!!

dark star - thanks for the laugh!!!
nordsee220
#2531 | Posted: 29 Oct 2011 18:44
I don't understand why all the truth seekers here have to hide behind false identities.

George
dreamkatcher
#2532 | Posted: 29 Oct 2011 20:38
nordsee220:
I don't understand why all the truth seekers here have to hide behind false identities.

Neither do I.
dreamkatcher
#2533 | Posted: 30 Oct 2011 01:17
richunkle71
#2534 | Posted: 30 Oct 2011 09:07

Like on 11/9/2001?
It seems to be true, It's on the FCC website 2 lines down from the headline on your link dk
http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/emergency-alert-system-nationwide-test
one things for sure it'll add fuel to the "conspiracy" fire using the 9/11 dates , but by the time we've passed
through the hydrogen cyanide dust cloud left by the remnants of comet elenin in the next five days we'll all be
dead anyway! I must dig out that gas mask

nordsee220:
I don't understand why all the truth seekers here have to hide behind false identities

Me neither nordsee220, ha ha ha,
I'm Richard of the Coritani tribe by the way and I was born in 71
nordsee220
#2535 | Posted: 30 Oct 2011 12:56
dreamkatcher:
http://majortrend.tv/2281/feds-will-temporarily-cut-off-all-tv-and-radio-broadcasts-o n-11-9-11/

I put this to our radio club forum. The initial response is that it's a good idea to be able to warn people in a land prone to floods and tornados.

Personally, I'm unaware of there ever having been a nationwide flood in the US or a nationwide tornado, alien invasion or other nationwide threat. It's a big country. I have reminded our members that Mr O'B was reported recently to deisre the ability to shut down all communications including the internet.

George
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  167  168  169  170  171  ...  395  396  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®