RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

WORLD CONTROL / NWO

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  141  142  143  144  145  ...  395  396  »» 
Desdichado
#2131 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 12:09
wensam:

I really don't like working as a teacher, so am trying to tunnel out. Would chuck it now, but have to pay the bloody mortgage!

Good teachers are needed desperately. Don't quit.
Joe
#2132 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 15:50
R_Sytch:
Business, people, animals; those at the top always fall - hard. Its natures way and no-one is immune, thank God (or whatever you believe in...... ;-) )

Well I'm glad it does end that way for them - the corrupt rich of this world have more to lose. Greedy people will never be satisfied, they take life for granted and don't really care about the rest of the people in this life.

And the only reason why the mega rich celebrities/business people etc, like to be at the front of charities, is to further promote themselves and pretend to look good while they are doing it - don't be fooled by them.
infiniteawareness
#2133 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 16:50
Desdichado:
wensam:
I really don't like working as a teacher, so am trying to tunnel out. Would chuck it now, but have to pay the bloody mortgage!
Good teachers are needed desperately. Don't quit.

Personally i don't see the point of children going to school under the current indoctrinating curriculum. The only good reason for them to be there is to keep them off the streets. An alternative radical change is needed for education and i stress it should be optional. Kids don't need to go to school they can learn everything off the internet. Teach them how to survive without money and how to respect their fellow human beings.

Philip
dreamkatcher
#2134 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 18:04
infiniteawareness:
Kids don't need to go to school they can learn everything off the internet. Teach them how to survive without money and how to respect their fellow human beings.

They can probably learn more off the internet.

Do you know what subject two of my grandchildren have been learing at school this past school year.

1) the life of Mohammed

2) Islamic histories

I wont say what I think....

dk
AllSpark
#2135 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 20:01
Joe:
And the only reason why the mega rich celebrities/business people etc, like to be at the front of charities, is to further promote themselves and pretend to look good while they are doing it - don't be fooled by them.

There's also a case for some of them just being naive,too thick, and uninformed......hahahaha welcome to the world of the sheeple
wensam
#2136 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 20:12
infiniteawareness:
Personally i don't see the point of children going to school under the current indoctrinating curriculum.

This is my point/feelings exactly and why I feel like a hypocrite every time I go to work.

dreamkatcher:
They can probably learn more off the internet.

Yes and more. Supporting the community rather the corporations

I want to heal, not create dis-ease
dreamkatcher
#2137 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 22:27
wensam:
I want to heal, not create dis-ease

Me too.
Joe
#2138 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 22:42 | Edited by: Joe
wensam:
As a teacher I have taken on classes from teachers with big egos and a lot of insecurities. I took on a class from one teacher who actually said, "Can't stand that child, I've given up" Meanwhile she had cultivated a clique of girls who sounded and behaved just like her and could do no wrong. I am proud to say I liberated the boys she had ignored and when they left me I got lovely letters from some, who thanked me for helping them find friends. One parent even gave me a bottle of Bolinger for helping her son! All this made the previous teacher dislike me even more. I have always approached teaching from a selfless viewpoint, after all I am the grown-up! I could go on and on...

It seems there is no end to peoples wickedness and their corruption, where ever "you" go. It starts from the top of the chain, down to governments, bosses, managers (big & small businesses), and schools - even trickles down to employees.

I used to work in printing companies, one would think employees would at least be faithful to one another, but no, they are just as bad a lot of them, they form little packs like wild animals against the rest of the work force and get secret pay rises, when the rest are told by the boss: "We have not done well this year" - and so, get nothing.

I used to think it was a good idea to join the print union, till I discovered they are no better than the employers themselves, just as corrupt as each other when they get power in the end. An employee can easily be made redundant/sacked (happened to me) if the other employees (the pack) no longer wants someone to work there anymore, and the cowardly boss just accepts it. If there is not much work to do in the place, they will find a reason to get rid of that person - what a bloody savage world this is!

The deceit, corruption, and lies that go on in all the places I've worked in, would take up too much space on here, and from what I've experienced and heard, I can see it goes on everywhere.
Desdichado
#2139 | Posted: 26 Jul 2011 07:51
infiniteawareness:
Kids don't need to go to school they can learn everything off the internet. Teach them how to survive without money and how to respect their fellow human beings.

I disagree. I would not any kid of mine to receive his or her education from a machine, no matter how sophisticated it is. A good teacher passes on not only knowledge of a subject but wisdom and life experience. Human contact is vital. If we rely on machines and databases to raise our young, we risk turning them into automatons who are easy meat for the NWO.

A machine can't teach the values you express and obviously prize. The government has fucked up education big time with its targets, SATS, and the general dumbing down of the curriculum. Teachers I know hate what's being done and remain in the job because they believe they can make a difference. I wish I had the talent to teach as I would love to do it. Mind you, there's the small matter of my conviction for possession of a small amount of cannabis sativa back in 1976 that hangs around my neck. No chance of a clean enhanced CRB for that.
Planettraveller
#2140 | Posted: 26 Jul 2011 23:38
Joe:

Dont you just get sick of listening how good these do-gooders are and after the discussion on the help they are giving and please please everyone dig deep........ oh and by the way my next album is out on monday.What a total crock of shit
Joe
#2141 | Posted: 27 Jul 2011 01:24 | Edited by: Joe
Planettraveller:
Dont you just get sick of listening how good these do-gooders are and after the discussion on the help they are giving and please please everyone dig deep........ oh and by the way my next album is out on monday.What a total crock of shit

People should be wise to all that stuff by now.

Celebrities only care about their own fame and fortune and they will get into any act (and that's what they are) to promote themselves for their own greed.

Followers and fanatics; breed celebrities - we don't need that shit!
Planettraveller
#2142 | Posted: 27 Jul 2011 11:52
Joe:
Followers and fanatics; breed celebrities - we don't need that shit

We have enough of these that are trying to run the world.What a laugh!!!!
ImOverHere
#2143 | Posted: 27 Jul 2011 12:30
Planettraveller:

I allways wonder if the directors of charities instigate "celebrity" involvement to increase the take bearing in mind the collosal salaries they are on and the percentage of money that is taken up by "administration".
It would be quite an interesting exercise to investigate who actually are the directors of some of the charities, what percentage goes to cover adnministration and how much they are paid.
Starting a charity or being a director of one can be a "good earner"

Without doubt charities do an amazing job and provide a safety net, protection, help or life saving nutrition that would otherwise not be available but there are some in the business for the wrong reason. Check out administration percentage take, directors identity and the salary they pay themselves. Could be an interesting exercise for you dk, your good at sniffing info out.
Planettraveller
#2144 | Posted: 27 Jul 2011 12:53
ImOverHere:
It would be quite an interesting exercise to investigate who actually are the directors of some of the charities, what percentage goes to cover adnministration and how much they are paid.

IOH.I sponser a child in Kenya.It is done through our church.Its called W.O.R.K. widows and orphans in rural Kenya.A lady involved at our church plus the priest make sure every penny goes their.There are no wages taken by anyone,here or in Kenya.The lady is an ex sister(nurse) and she goes out their 3months every year to help at the clinic.Every penny goes to the village and she gives a talk with pics when she comes back.
I would not dream of giving money to any other charity cos its probably used so Mugabe can upgrade his car.(another war criminal)
ImOverHere
#2145 | Posted: 27 Jul 2011 13:26
Planettraveller:
I would not dream of giving money to any other charity cos its probably used so Mugabe can upgrade his car.(another war criminal)

This is the big problem, a lot of people seem to think that just because an orginisation is identified as a charity they seem to think they are above reproach and purely a force for good.

The charity my wife and I support by monthly standing order is War Child

http://www.warchild.org/
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  141  142  143  144  145  ...  395  396  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®