RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

WORLD CONTROL / NWO

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  111  112  113  114  115  ...  389  390  »» 
dreamkatcher
#1681 | Posted: 30 Mar 2011 18:35
AND.......... MOD says he wasnt in Army since 1968. I have his passport stating "Government Services" AND STAMPED in various places abroad until 1986, AND letters confirming injuries, in 1968, 1977, & compensation payments for injuries received DURING SERVICE.

dk
Starseed
#1682 | Posted: 30 Mar 2011 18:38
It`s my day for ranting thank you.

Too much of this shit 'our' government gets away with. It`s gonna hit the fan if the sheep ever wake up !
dreamkatcher
#1683 | Posted: 30 Mar 2011 18:40
I fought for 3 long years, got nowhere !!
SPIRAL
#1684 | Posted: 30 Mar 2011 21:08
Thing is when it kicks of it wont be bilderberger arse bandits that suffer, it will be innocent people, the disposesed British and those immigrants only want a better life for them and thier kids, its only natural.
Its the politicians who let them into western europe ,(thats how wide the problem is) following Frankfurt school concepts to drive every one into a state of pessimistic desperation and alienation that are at fault.
Starseed
#1685 | Posted: 30 Mar 2011 22:30 | Edited by: Starseed
SPIRAL:
those immigrants only want a better life for them and thier kids, its only natural.
Its the politicians who let them into western europe

Oh, absolutely 100% correct.

It has been and continues to be a deliberate tactic. (proof of that posted many times before)
Multiculturalism simply does not work - fact.

It does nobody any good, especially in an already overpopulated toilet like the UK.

They know this of course - and if they can flood your children's schools with foreigners Kids, that will automatically ensure that the following generations of Brits will suffer. Already underfunded education systems suffer under the strain and the situation deteriorates and inevitably gets progressively worse.

It is all part of a much bigger plan - possibly likely even to cause this deliberate in-fighting and hatred. the problem is - too many people are in the middle of this and despite the MSM rhetoric - can see what is under their noses - despite the best msm efforts to brush it all under the carpet.

The time is coming - not if - just when.
SPIRAL
#1686 | Posted: 30 Mar 2011 23:01
Quite
NUMBA1FAN
#1687 | Posted: 30 Mar 2011 23:09
Oh the time is coming alright.Now they have control of most of the Arab countrys the time is near.These people were scared to say a wrong word against their goverments now they are getting them out!!!! Odd.Now today I read that Obama hasnt ruled out arming the Libyan rebels!! Strange how American Idol were giving money to the poor and hungry of the mighty U.S.A. now the goverment have found the money to arm rebels of a third world country.I dont suppose its anything to do with the black stuff that Libya is floating on.
Starseed
#1688 | Posted: 31 Mar 2011 06:59
NUMBA1FAN:
Strange how American Idol were giving money to the poor and hungry of the mighty U.S.A. now the goverment have found the money to arm rebels of a third world country.I dont suppose its anything to do with the black stuff that Libya is floating on.

Same here - huge cuts everywhere, tuition fees 9Grand a fucking year?! yet we have multi millions a day to fund various illegal invasions and buy new twatting planes? 79% of the UK public can already see this tic, tic, tic,
skipman
#1689 | Posted: 31 Mar 2011 07:43 | Edited by: skipman
dreamkatcher:
AND.......... MOD says he wasnt in Army since 1968. I have his passport stating "Government Services" AND STAMPED in various places abroad until 1986, AND letters confirming injuries, in 1968, 1977, & compensation payments for injuries received DURING SERVICE

Can your M.P. help at all?

P.S. Hope the heating gets fixed soon.
dreamkatcher
#1690 | Posted: 31 Mar 2011 15:57
[quote=skipman]Can your M.P. help at all?

P.S. Hope the heating gets fixed soon.
/quote]

MP did great, but was over-ruled by MOD

Heating fixed. Man was a complete pain. Actually said he'd told me last night he'd be here 7am this morning. I said yes, & what did I say? He said - you had to go out at 7.15am, he couldnt understand why I was annoyed when he rang this morning as I was going out the dcor & said he would be here in 30mins. He told me that if I wanted my heating fixed Id cancel my appointment. I said NO & put the phone down. When asked why he didnt ring me last night as promised, he said he was tired !! I was bloody tired waiting until 2am for someone who was warm & in bed, plus I was freezing cold.

Men, eh?
Sandalphon
#1691 | Posted: 1 Apr 2011 19:57
Has anyone had a 'market research' call recently?
just wondering, since i did'nt recieve a CENSUS through the post, i've just had a call from a very friendly Asian lady who managed to ask - in a round about way - all the questions that would have been on the census form that i did'nt recieve!
Sandalphon
#1692 | Posted: 1 Apr 2011 20:16
Fair play to them, if i was a farmer i would make sure i counted my sheep now & then, especially when so many of them started jumping the fence!
Any idea's as to when the slaughter house opens ?
SPIRAL
#1693 | Posted: 1 Apr 2011 20:31
For a lot of advice and explanations of Government policies, may I refer everyone to the Dept. of Social Scrutiny
URL
danmitch
#1694 | Posted: 1 Apr 2011 21:08
starseed is a wanker
Sandalphon
#1695 | Posted: 1 Apr 2011 21:23
SPIRAL:
For a lot of advice and explanations of Government policies, may I refer everyone to the Dept. of Social Scrutiny
URL

Cheers Spiral, Hope they dont ask for my National Insecurity number - I'm quite forgetfull these days after all my floride abuse - Happy Days, Oh so young & ignorant!
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  111  112  113  114  115  ...  389  390  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®