RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

WORLD CONTROL / NWO

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  106  107  108  109  110  ...  395  396  »» 
dreamkatcher
#1606 | Posted: 12 Mar 2011 11:59
US now, UK next.

Subject: ...three more steps toward the control of everything...

| February 26, 2011 |
In less than 90 days, you will be "REQUIRED" by Federal Law to carry a
National ID" card.
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REAL_ID_Act
An error occurred while setting up video display.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FwWpelV6Ic
dreamkatcher
#1607 | Posted: 12 Mar 2011 12:15
http://rasputins-rantoramathon.blogspot.com/2011/03/japan-attacked-with-kidnapped-and .html
dreamkatcher
#1608 | Posted: 12 Mar 2011 12:23
CENSUS FORMS

http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=30276
Starseed
#1609 | Posted: 12 Mar 2011 18:04
My local Japanese restaurant has certainly got a sense of humour.

They are now serving Sushi on Tectonic plates.
Offramp
#1610 | Posted: 13 Mar 2011 21:57
Hello all. This is my first post. I am still looking around the forum for a Newbies-post-here thread. In the meantime I'd like to say Hello to everyone. I've got a big sense of humour so I think I'll fit in well here.

I thought the Japanese did amazingly well in this quake.. Has anyone else noticed that apart from the poor dead people nearly everyone ends up quite well-off after these first-world disasters ?
dark star
#1611 | Posted: 13 Mar 2011 22:09 | Edited by: dark star
Offramp:
Hello all. This is my first post. I am still looking around the forum for a Newbies-post-here thread. In the meantime I'd like to say Hello to everyone. I've got a big sense of humour so I think I'll fit in well here.

Being a bit m m m m m m mad helps too.

W w w w w welcome aboard the SS Richplanet.

You,ll have t t t to excuse me,Ive g got an aweful s s s s stamering problem.
SPIRAL
#1612 | Posted: 13 Mar 2011 22:20
We've got lumps of it round the back
dreamkatcher
#1613 | Posted: 13 Mar 2011 22:55
Starseed
#1614 | Posted: 14 Mar 2011 13:25
Offramp:
Has anyone else noticed that apart from the poor dead people nearly everyone ends up quite well-off after these first-world disasters ?

Like the rich bastard on Japanese TV with 2 boats in his driveway?
Starseed
#1615 | Posted: 14 Mar 2011 16:49
Is this the best five minutes of radio in the history of broadcasting? I think it might be. Have a listen and judge for yourself.

It's an Australian interview with Jill Duggan, a British woman who you almost certainly won't have heard of, but who yet holds the economic future of an entire continent in her grasp. As an expert on carbon markets for the European Commission's Directorate-General for Climate Action, Duggan will help mastermind the EU's bold and massively expensive plans to reduce Europe's carbon emissions by 20 per cent by 2020. In the process she will of course destroy every last vestige of 550 million people's economic future: but until now as is evident from her stumbling and surprise no one has really called her on it.
VanillaTwice
#1616 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 14:53
Offramp
Hi Offramp, welcome. Im quite new here also. Just interested to hear what lead you to join the forum ie. how long have you known about the all encompassing conspiracy / NWO? Id like to hear from other members too on how they were 'woken up'
dark star
#1617 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 19:50
VanillaTwice:
Offramp
Hi Offramp, welcome. Im quite new here also. Just interested to hear what lead you to join the forum ie. how long have you known about the all encompassing conspiracy / NWO? Id like to hear from other members too on how they were 'woken up'

In August 1969,a 5 year old kid who wanted to be a spaceman ....LOL.

Well i got my wish because boy,Im one heck of a spaceman.

I suppose i never really could get over the fact that a few billion atoms can arrange itself into a thinking,feeling,all singing,all dancing, intelligent,interacting thingy.

I still think that that is incerdible.
VanillaTwice
#1618 | Posted: 16 Mar 2011 13:14
Exactly. when we take the time to try and wrap our minds around what we are it really is incredible.
Its a pity the number of people who are open to acknowledging the truth is so small. as RDH said in a lecture its like 0.1% in UK who are aware of whats going on.
Most people even when they are confronted by compelling facts about NWO tend to just let the mental slide come down stopping any further independent thought. they just stick their head back in the sand and go back to the fascinating world of celebrities and their fashion sense.
sometimes I wonder why we are bothering to try and expose the NWO to save the plebs from oblivion
skipman
#1619 | Posted: 16 Mar 2011 13:50
VanillaTwice:
sometimes I wonder why we are bothering to try and expose the NWO to save the plebs from oblivion

There is nothing more disheartning than opening someones cage door and they slam the door shut. One of the founding fathers said "There are those who think they are free but do not realise they are slaves"
If they do not wake up soon it will be to late.
Starseed
#1620 | Posted: 16 Mar 2011 14:22
LOL - it is too late, only a tiny percentage 'get it' and they spend all their time arguing the finer points of (whatever subject) with each other.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  106  107  108  109  110  ...  395  396  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®