RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

WORLD CONTROL / NWO

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  105  106  107  108  109  ...  395  396  »» 
Starseed
#1591 | Posted: 7 Mar 2011 17:01
NIGEL IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR A LISTEN...

UKIP Nigel Farage - Spring Conference 2011 speech

Here - quite good.
Hagbard Celine
#1592 | Posted: 9 Mar 2011 05:54
Hi there! Has your UK Census 2011 form arrived in the post yet? Wondering how best to fill it in? Well, maybe this video will help!:URL
Starseed
#1593 | Posted: 9 Mar 2011 07:10
Hagbard Celine:
Hi there! Has your UK Census 2011 form arrived in the post yet? Wondering how best to fill it in? Well, maybe this video will help!:URL

LOL - fun.

I`m going to lie on most of it.
Starseed
#1594 | Posted: 9 Mar 2011 17:04
Petrol hits 6 a gallon
The price of petrol has hit 6 a gallon for the first time, as unrest in North Africa and the Middle East sends up the price of driving in Britain.

Here
Starseed
#1595 | Posted: 9 Mar 2011 17:30
Websites to tell users if they're tracked

Soon websites in the European Union will need to get explicit permission from surfers before being allowed to track their online browsing habits. The new regulations come into force on 25 May as part of the European e-Privacy directive, which places tough new restrictions on the use of internet cookies.

More here

Can anyone else see the futility of this?
SPIRAL
#1596 | Posted: 9 Mar 2011 21:43
Caught something on RT this morning that would probably be of interest, a chap called John Young who has been running a document sharing site for 10 tears longer than Wikileaks, theres all kinds of stuff on there, films too
URL
It's american , lots of 9/11 stuff
Starseed
#1597 | Posted: 9 Mar 2011 21:47
SPIRAL:
Caught something on RT this morning that would probably be of interest, a chap called John Young who has been running a document sharing site for 10 tears longer than Wikileaks, theres all kinds of stuff on there, films too
URL
It's american , lots of 9/11 stuff

Nice. From RT also. Is it any wonder Hillary is steaming.
skipman
#1598 | Posted: 9 Mar 2011 23:44 | Edited by: skipman
Here is something that realy made me laugh out loud. Our poor masters in europe or so over worked with the imposision of the Lisbon Treaty that they have had to vote for a 1500 euro a month increase in their allowance to take on more staff.
Wonder where the money is going to come from?
http://euobserver.com/18/31918
Hagbard Celine
#1599 | Posted: 10 Mar 2011 12:25
Starseed:
LOL - fun.

I`m going to lie on most of it.

You could do. I was going to lie on mine by including my "surname", the year I was born and a designated racial category etc, but then I decided honesty was the best policy! :-)

If the Census people come back to me and say that I didn't complete my form properly then I'll make them an offer: They can send me another one and I'll complete it in the usual way, with a "surname" year of birth ethnic group etc, but I will leave the declaration without my signature. This is because I will be deliberately including false information. Of course they will say: "No! That won't do! You have to sign it!" I'll then say: "Look, I can either lie or tell the truth! Which would you prefer? If you want me to be truthful then you have to accept my original signed form."
Starseed
#1600 | Posted: 10 Mar 2011 13:33
Hagbard Celine:
If the Census people come back to me and say that I didn't complete my form properly then I'll make them an offer: They can send me another one and I'll complete it in the usual way, with a "surname" year of birth ethnic group etc, but I will leave the declaration without my signature. This is because I will be deliberately including false information. Of course they will say: "No! That won't do! You have to sign it!" I'll then say: "Look, I can either lie or tell the truth! Which would you prefer? If you want me to be truthful then you have to accept my original signed form."

Why make it easy for them? It`s a bit of fun.
PoppyMeze
#1601 | Posted: 11 Mar 2011 19:53
Starseed:
"Look, I can either lie or tell the truth! Which would you prefer? If you want me to be truthful then you have to accept my original signed form."

Nice one Hag
Changing the subject - is it me or do these 'Earthquakes' seem a little too convenient -cynical -moi?
ImOverHere
#1602 | Posted: 11 Mar 2011 21:52
Hagbard Celine:

I'm definately going to provide minimum information only required to comply. I have absolutely no faith in the governments ability to provide data security its not only incompetance its a lack of trust thing.
SPIRAL
#1603 | Posted: 11 Mar 2011 22:04
The census is being done by a UK offshoot of Lockheed Martin , the skunk works !
dreamkatcher
#1604 | Posted: 12 Mar 2011 08:00
dreamkatcher
#1605 | Posted: 12 Mar 2011 08:24
http://www.wanttoknow.info/050331behaviormodificationtv
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  105  106  107  108  109  ...  395  396  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®