RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  »» 
skipman
#3031 | Posted: 21 Sep 2015 17:10
Went to the ufo truth magazine conference at Holmfirth on Sunday. Very well attended, Richard was there but had a large crowd around him so did not have a chance to say hello as he left early to investigate a mutilation incident somewhere.

There were talks on abduction/contact concerning a British person. Gary gave a talk about the apathy concerning ufo sightings,very good. The gentleman from Brazil was excellent as was Stanton Freidman. I have wanted to meet him for a long time. You would never guess that he is 82. Sharp as a pin and never missed a beat when the computer packed in and there was a lot of hussle and bussle trying to get things up and running again.

Stanton's luggage and books did not arrive with him when he landed in England,fortunately they showed up in the afternoon. I was able to buy his co authored book "Science was Wrong" before they all went.
Joe
#3032 | Posted: 21 Sep 2015 19:18
skipman:
Stanton Freidman. I have wanted to meet him for a long time. You would never guess that he is 82. Sharp as a pin and never missed a beat

I remember you saying; Stanton Freidman suffered a heart attack last year, does he look well considering?
Kozmik
#3033 | Posted: 21 Sep 2015 19:19
Lucky you, meeting Stanton Friedman! I always think how authoritatively he comes over, knows his subject inside out, was one of the discoverers of the Roswell Incident, and interviewed Jesse Marcel [Snr]! Far Out. Totally envious.
skipman
#3034 | Posted: 22 Sep 2015 00:48
If you did not know about the heart attack you would never have known. When speaking his voice was strong and resonant.

He spoke about Majestic 12 and Roswell. The amount of research and the information he discovered was incredible.

He did take forty winks (jet lag I assume) during another speakers talk.
Desdichado
#3035 | Posted: 18 Dec 2015 23:51
Kozmik:
Lucky you, meeting Stanton Friedman! I always think how authoritatively he comes over, knows his subject inside out, was one of the discoverers of the Roswell Incident, and interviewed Jesse Marcel [Snr]! Far Out. Totally envious.

Me too. This brings to mind Stanton's interview in which he castigates both Bob Lazar and Phillip J. Corso. Here's a link if you're interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym1pVpCLsUI
Joe
#3036 | Posted: 19 Dec 2015 13:06 | Edited by: Joe
I think Rich said at one time: It was listening to Bob Lazar that got him interested in the whole subject of ufology and this inspired him to set up a website etc. I remember watching that interview with Stanton Friedman, discrediting Bob Lazar some time back and I thought I would bring this to the attention of Rich (when Rich used to join the forum in the early days). I know that Rich professionally admires Bob Lazar and Stanton Friedman's work. However, Lazar and Frieman do not feel the same way about each other, for obvious reasons.

I asked Rich on here, "What do you think about Stanton Friedman's claims of exposing Bob Lazar as a fraud"? And Rich said, (and I'm paraphrasing) "I admire Stanton's work, but he does not know what really went on with Bob Lazar - records can go missing and destroyed".

I do not know whether to believe Bob Lazar's story or not (I want to believe him), however, Stanton Frieman has made some strong/valid points to discredit Bob Lazar and Stanton Friedman does not come across to me as someone that would do this out of spiteful jealousy.

It would be interesting to see Bob and Stanton together in an interview and Bob putting his claims to Stanton. However, I do not think we will discover the truth or that anything new will come to light. There is no real evidence to believe Bob's claims and Stanton does not have the full facts in front of him.
Desdichado
#3037 | Posted: 20 Dec 2015 21:27
I'm not sure what to think of Bob Lazar. Stanton Friedman's claim that Lazar's academic credentials can't be verified is interesting and I have to wonder why Lazar hasn't refuted this. If he obtained a credential from MIT or wherever it was, surely he can produce the degree certificate. Records can go missing or be destroyed but that isn't the only was of establishing bona fides. For example, there would be someone, a professor, lecturer, or classmate, who can vouch for him.

Of more interest, to me at least, is Stanton's disavowal of Philip J. Corso. Now there's a man who was a product of the military-industrial complex if ever there was. Why write a book that exposes his former employers? I've read 'The Day After Roswell' (as I'm sure you have too) and found it fascinating. I'm not sure all of Corso's claims are real. He certainly moved in the right circles and I imagine he heard many rumours and stories. I would have thought thought that the access he claims to have had would be beyond the reach of a Lt. Colonel.
Joe
#3038 | Posted: 23 Dec 2015 12:45
Desdichado:
Philip J. Corso. Now there's a man who was a product of the military-industrial complex if ever there was.

What do you think of his son, Phil Corso? If his father, Philip J. Corso was a genuine fellow, then his son seems to be hell-bent on destroying his father's work; by turning it into some kind of boring religious sermon in his lectures! I've listened to the son speak on YouTube and he comes across as an uneducated charlatan, perverting his father's discovery!

Phil Corso on YouTube: URL
Desdichado
#3039 | Posted: 23 Dec 2015 17:17
He's a bit of an oddball isn't he. I listened to some-not all-of that video and wasn't too impressed.
skipman
#3040 | Posted: 28 Mar 2016 17:34
An interview with Lind Moulton Howe.

Her main subjects of discussion: the UFO disclosure been made later this year,leading to a more open society. Or a more military form of government keeping everything secret.

A UFO crash and retrieval in 1941 America.

http://fktv.is/linda-moulton-hoew-ufo-breakthrough-in-the-year-2016-27608
Sunburn
#3041 | Posted: 4 Apr 2016 10:21 | Edited by: Sunburn
@skipman: I watched this the other night, was interesting, I do wonder is Linda is clutching at straws now, this entire idea that disclosure will happen or wont happen this year is silly. The evidence and data even the stuff of circumstance is so damming that its only the minority of society that hold on to the belief that we are alone in this universe.

In fact the bigger story, is how the governments and agencies managed this knowledge to be drip fed out in to society without anyone really noticing. Like frogs in a pot of water slowly being boiled. The control of the masses is most impressive. Truly though disclosure has been knowledge of the political and religious elite since the dawning of mankind.
skipman
#3042 | Posted: 4 Apr 2016 21:14
Sunburn:
Truly though disclosure has been knowledge of the political and religious elite since the dawning of mankind.

Exactly Sunburn,The church came down hard on anything which threatened their control. First it was the threat of excommunication,backed up by the the inquisition.

By keeping the people illiterate and the mass in latin it worked pretty well. Once the printing press was invented and the bible translated into the language of the country things started to become more tenuouse.

There is much that people are aware of that the church will never admit too. Why should governments be any different?
SPIRAL
#3043 | Posted: 3 May 2016 17:42
Australia Release UFO files !

It is probably the closest Australia has come to scrambling fighter jets to intercept a UFO. Documents that have just become available under the 30-year rule at the National Archives of Australia reveal how two RAAF Mirage jets were placed on the second highest level of alert to determine the cause of unidentified radar contacts seen on screens at Mascot.
The ''X Files'' viewed in Canberra also give details of other unexplained sightings, some of which are supported by witness statements to police. One caller dismissed it as a rock band's laser show.
In the Sydney alert, the papers stamped ''restricted'' tell how operation ''Close Encounter'' was launched by No.3 Control and Reporting Unit at RAAF Base Williamtown near Newcastle on June 30, 1983, after the phenomenon was first noticed earlier in the month.
Senior air controllers at Mascot said the contacts were mostly located between 70 and 150 nautical miles north of Sydney at ''alleged speeds of 1100-6500 km/h that suggested high altitude''. The papers state that no scramble was to occur in the round-the-clock operation unless confirmation of any reported tracks was made on the radar screens at RAAF Williamtown or any radar other than Sydney.
At the same time, three senior air defence controllers were dispatched to Sydney to investigate and plot every contact and ''control interceptors against these contacts if a reasonable chance of interception presented itself''. But then one of the defence controllers, a squadron leader, asked whether a comparison had been made of the contacts on the screens of Mascot's Area Approach Radar Centre and those in a ''workshop across the corridor''. Soon after, tests showed that the ''unidentified objects reported by Sydney were generated entirely by radar interference known colloquially as 'running rabbits' ''.
Squadron leader K. Keenan, in his six-page report, said operation Close Encounter cost 66 days of overtime, 1000 kilometres was travelled by a staff car and a C130 Hercules transport aircraft ''may have been diverted to Sydney airport'' to deliver one of the defence controllers.
He wrote: ''The lines of communication, extending as they did across the width of an entire corridor, seem to have been insufficient for the purpose.''
He added rather dryly: ''Fortunately there was no temptation to launch aircraft and add to the fuel bill occasioned by use of the RAAF Datsun.'' A cautiously worded statement was released as a result ''in a manner that would not embarrass departmental personnel'' which blamed ''random atmospheric conditions''.

Read the rest URL

The records are on here URL just put "UFO" in the search box
SPIRAL
#3044 | Posted: 22 May 2016 12:25 | Edited by: SPIRAL
Free UFO skywatching software, all you need is a PC & a decent CCTV camera or webcam !

"The UFO Detector is a free software that allows anyone to monitor the sky for UFOs day and night. If a UFO is detected the software automatically records a video of the event in the best possible quality."

URL

They also host captured footage ! URL
Joe
#3045 | Posted: 22 May 2016 19:26 | Edited by: Joe
SPIRAL:
Free UFO skywatching software, all you need is a PC & a decent CCTV camera or webcam !

A couple of years ago I saw (with the naked eye) an orange sphere moving across the night sky, it seemed to be moving very slowly. Last year I experienced this again, but there were four of them this time, one behind the other, so I dashed inside to get my binoculars and as I zoomed in, I saw seven/eight smaller spheres inside the main large sphere of each one. Nothing got reported in the media of these strange objects, but apparently other people around the world have seen them as well.

The picture below is something similar to what I saw.

URL
 Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®