RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  »» 
Joe
#3001 | Posted: 20 Mar 2015 19:13 | Edited by: Joe
nordsee220:
I think my favourite was "The Cook Report" with Roger Cook.

That brings back memories, he certainly got pushed and punched a lot through his investigations and he was not a small fellow!
nordsee220
#3002 | Posted: 20 Mar 2015 19:19 | Edited by: nordsee220
nordsee220:
I think my favourite was "The Cook Report" with Roger Cook.Cook says that his show was axed after a run in with that stalwart of British Journalism the News of the Screws here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX7pliNE2_E

Go to about 5 minutes in for an ear opener about a planned programme in 2000 looking at potential hijacked planes in the USA...

Now Cook may be of the opinion that 9/11 happened as per the official conspiracy theory but what seems to be clear is that he unmasked the plans for the story (let's call it that) a year earlier.

Well ye bugger!
Joe
#3003 | Posted: 20 Mar 2015 19:56
nordsee220:
Now Cook may be of the opinion that 9/11 happened as per the official conspiracy theory but what seems to be clear is that he unmasked the plans for the story (let's call it that) a year earlier.

It sounds like Roger Cook was getting too deep with his investigations and he was axed before he could reveal that the British government maybe involved in many of these atrocities around the world, such as 9/11.

If Roger Cook did bloody boring cookery shows on TV (instead of embarrassing the government), he would still be on air.
Desdichado
#3004 | Posted: 20 Mar 2015 22:27
Hagbard Celine:
Michael Aspel's Mysteries.

Is he still around? I remember watching "Strange But True?" years ago. He did one programme on timeslips that was very good.

We get re-runs of Ancient Aliens on Friday evenings here and now and again, we see UFOs on the Record, or NASA's Unexplained Files, which is nothing of the sort. They usually wheel out that fat bastard with the 'tash who claims to be a NASA engineer. I listened to his pathetic explanation for what that JAL skipper spotted over Alaska one night. It was a false radar return. I switched off at that point.
Kozmik
#3005 | Posted: 21 Mar 2015 00:07
Desdichado:
It was a false radar return.

Yeh right. Explained. Nothing to see here. Move along. Is that fat bastard the one called Oberg??
skipman
#3006 | Posted: 21 Mar 2015 11:52
Desdichado:
Michael Aspel's Mysteries.

Is he still around?

Yes he is,he fronted Antiques Roadshow but quit when he got cancer. He is in his eighties,don't know what he is doing now,probably got his feet up.
Hagbard Celine
#3007 | Posted: 22 Mar 2015 21:53
Joe:
Tim Good should have done a Buzz Aldrin and punched the presenter while on the show or is that just the American style!

Now THAT would have been a programme worth seeing! Sure they'd have edited the punch out, but they wouldn't be able to edit out the host's black eye!
Hagbard Celine
#3008 | Posted: 22 Mar 2015 21:54
On his Facebook page, Dr David Clarke has made some very intellectually dishonest comments on The Great UFO Travesty programme. He repeats the crap from Channel 4 about Timothy Good saying "Jesus was an alien!" when he knows damn well that those words were a total misrepresentation of Timothy Good's very deep and complex work. He could have pointed out that and didn't.
Desdichado
#3009 | Posted: 22 Mar 2015 22:47
Kozmik:
Is that fat bastard the one called Oberg??

McGaha, I think, though Oberg is a class-A arsehole too.
Desdichado
#3010 | Posted: 22 Mar 2015 22:52
skipman:
Yes he is,he fronted Antiques Roadshow but quit when he got cancer. He is in his eighties,don't know what he is doing now,probably got his feet up.

I used to listen to his show on Capital Radio back in the day (Kenny Everett too).
mmotorway
#3011 | Posted: 29 Mar 2015 19:39
Hagbard Celine
#3012 | Posted: 1 Apr 2015 08:56
Desdichado:
McGaha, I think.

Is he the one who goes on about the Phoenix Lights being flares? He claims he was flying his plane around there at the time
Hagbard Celine
#3013 | Posted: 1 Apr 2015 08:57
mmotorway:
Don't know if any of you had picked up on this article in todays Mail Online!

If this is real, then it's another high-level whistleblower
Desdichado
#3014 | Posted: 1 Apr 2015 13:06
Hagbard Celine:
Is he the one who goes on about the Phoenix Lights being flares? He claims he was flying his plane around there at the time

That's him. They seem to wheel him out every time a bit of debunking is needed. He tried to dismiss the claims of the JAL pilot as "false" radar returns. As for these rational men of science who can explain away all, why is it that we have to suspend disbelief in order to accept their explanations?
Hagbard Celine
#3015 | Posted: 3 Apr 2015 18:16
Desdichado:
That's him. They seem to wheel him out every time a bit of debunking is needed. He tried to dismiss the claims of the JAL pilot as "false" radar returns. As for these rational men of science who can explain away all, why is it that we have to suspend disbelief in order to accept their explanations?

I think he's probably stupid enough to actually believe he's talking the truth. People like him are far more useful than taking somebody to one side and saying: "Look, mate, this is what's REALLY going on, but don't tell anybody that, will you?"
 Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®