RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  197  198  199  200  201  ...  204  205  »» 
Hagbard Celine
#2971 | Posted: 29 Oct 2014 20:53
nordsee220:
Tabloids, unfortunately, have to pander to the average intelligence of their readers then bullshit them up to be among the most intelligent of citizens. The readers believe the last bit and that gives even more credence to the tabloid articles which are dismissive of everything non-conformist.

I only ended up not being quoted by luck on my part. Next time I'll reply with two words, the second one being "off!"
Desdichado
#2972 | Posted: 6 Dec 2014 14:55
Alien coins/medallions found on Mars? NASA photos reveal something that looks very much like a coin that was dug up by the Mars Rover. Well worth looking at.

URL
skipman
#2973 | Posted: 1 Jan 2015 21:50 | Edited by: skipman
Desdichado:
Alien coins/medallions found on Mars? NASA photos reveal something that looks very much like a coin that was dug up by the Mars Rover. Well worth looking at.

This might be worth checking out. Have not checked it out personally. An Aztec head has been revealed in one of the rovers photo's

http://jimstonefreelance.com/mayanmars.html

Also the CIA have admitted to being responsible for over half the ufo's seen in the early sixties. Saying it was their U2 spy plane.
Hagbard Celine
#2974 | Posted: 7 Jan 2015 19:51
Everybody's heard of Ray Santilli's Alien Autopsy film, but far fewer have heard of the Alien Interview. There's recently been some new research on it. See:
URL
Hagbard Celine
#2975 | Posted: 8 Feb 2015 17:51
Are we going to see the Rowell Slides unveiled?
URL
skipman
#2976 | Posted: 14 Feb 2015 23:34
From James Corbett,are we being primed for a false alien invasion?
He takes a look at the Rockerfellar Foundation and its links to Stephen Greer. Interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM4tkJGSSaU
Kozmik
#2977 | Posted: 15 Feb 2015 17:15
Just been talking to a friend who has an interesting ufo sighting story, from when he lived in Canada as a child. He remembers looking up and seeing a huge black triangle above him, which he observed in wonder for maybe 2 or 3 minutes or so. He was standing on the corner of a street in town and later was shocked that no-one else appeared to be about. He was very well informed about ufo matters so I don't know how much to go with what he tells me, although I would also say he ain't the kind of bloke who reads many books, so where did he get his details from - lots of vids on the net now I suppose, but when he hinted at abduction events as well and I asked if he was willing to try hypnosis to recover any memories he seemed keen. Problem is, finding a trustable hypnotist who isn't prejudiced against UFO stories, and I guess one of those would come privately and he hasn't got money for private therapy.
I would learn regression hypnosis myself, but I think it would be unethical to regress him because I am so obviously biased in favour of the alien truth. So maybe we'll never know. He thinks he still has episodes with the little greys but his memories are very unclear. I'll tell you more if and when I learn more from him.
Joe
#2978 | Posted: 15 Feb 2015 20:22
Kozmik:
Problem is, finding a trustable hypnotist who isn't prejudiced against UFO stories, and I guess one of those would come privately and he hasn't got money for private therapy.

A typical hypnotherapist will charge about 100 an hour, and at that price they will want you to keep going back! God knows how much a private session will cost. A hypnotherapist charge a bloody fortune (what happened to cross my palm with silver) to send someone back into the past. If it were I, then I would be only too delighted in finding out about the past; for myself and for science, and charge a reasonable fee, if any.
skipman
#2979 | Posted: 15 Feb 2015 21:11
Hagbard Celine:
Are we going to see the Rowell Slides unveiled?

There are more than a few people wary of Dr Mitchell.
Hagbard Celine
#2980 | Posted: 18 Feb 2015 21:47
skipman:
There are more than a few people wary of Dr Mitchell.

I just hope Carey will see sense and release them onto the Net before it's too late.
Hagbard Celine
#2981 | Posted: 21 Feb 2015 16:25
Energy Politics and UFO's 2015:

URL
skipman
#2982 | Posted: 23 Feb 2015 16:10
Has a UFO crashed into a frozen lake in Canada?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_SJbGIO3VE
Kozmik
#2983 | Posted: 24 Feb 2015 16:48
That site ^^^^^ Third Phase of Moon has some fantastic vids of ufos, if they're real.
Hagbard Celine
#2984 | Posted: 15 Mar 2015 08:23
Kozmik:
That site ^^^^^ Third Phase of Moon has some fantastic vids of ufos, if they're real.

Most are not. I know Third Phase are not the mot credible source. They seemed to have performed alright this time. The local Jackhead Chief says there was no UFO crash and they reported it.
Hagbard Celine
#2985 | Posted: 15 Mar 2015 08:37
Did any of you see that appalling UFO programme last night? The same one where that woman phones up RDH and asks him to go on it? It was almost as bad as I expected it to be and my expectations of it couldn't really be undercut. You can see me in one scene, just for a second or so in a cameo shot, but I was assured by the film crew that I would not appear at all. I made sure to sign a form refusing my permission for my image to be used anywhere in the production or my voice on the soundtrack. I'll be on the blower to OFCOM Monday morning. Here's my review of it: URL
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  197  198  199  200  201  ...  204  205  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®