RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  196  197  198  199  200  ...  204  205  »» 
MK_DON
#2956 | Posted: 22 Sep 2014 21:30
WEED US FOOLS GOLD ~ I IS FOOL
Live all in love xxc
Joe
#2957 | Posted: 23 Sep 2014 12:47 | Edited by: Joe
You again!

I can just imagine you back on the booze while you are typing this shit...

skipman
#2958 | Posted: 26 Sep 2014 23:22
An interview with Timothy Good about his new book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seWsinyjwD4
Desdichado
#2959 | Posted: 18 Oct 2014 18:26
Strange incident to report. On Wednesday last, I had to drive up to Charlotte for a hearing. At about 09:45, I merged onto I-485 close to the airport. Rush hour traffic had subsided and the sky was bright blue with a few puffy white clouds. I was alone and moving at about 65mph when I looked up to see a Boeing 737 in a holding pattern about a mile away to me left. Directly behind it, but with some space in between, I saw what I took to be a light aircraft or a helicopter flying in the same direction. I thought to myself that the proximity was too close but at that very moment, the smaller craft banked and took off at an incredible turn of speed at about a 60 degree angle from the horizontal and vanished. There was a flash of silver as the sun caught it but then it was gone. This took about three seconds at most.

Could it have been a fighter? Maybe. There are bases close by but I don't think so. It was over a large metropolitan area in broad daylight, and close to a civil airliner. I called home an left a message straight after I saw whatever it was. I've listened to that message since and I sound like a gibbering idiot.

I haven't contacted MUFON yet but I intend to. I'll keep you posted but maybe there's a mundane explanation for what I saw.
Kozmik
#2960 | Posted: 19 Oct 2014 16:06
Desdichado:
maybe there's a mundane explanation for what I saw.

UFOs can change their appearance :-
One night years ago I was entering the house when I looked up and saw 20+ helicopters, with spotlights on, moving in a northerly direction. I called my mum to witness this, we both remarked that we couldn't hear any engine noise!! As we watched, the 'helicopters' slowly moved away and we went inside.
Later I realised that there wasn't probably 20 helicopters in the whole county!! Flying low, at night?? What was that all about?? None of the elderly neighbours saw this particular incident, but the lady next door told us about a strange sighting that scared her silly.... one summer night she was drawing the curtains before going to bed, when a light in the sky she took to be a high flying aircraft somehow swooped down positioning itself above the field behind her house, and shining a powerful light right through the window, illuminating the room 'like daylight'. She stood frozen in terror for 'a few seconds' when the light snapped off, and dazzled by its brightness, she groped her way to her bed as rapidly as she could, where she says she was unable to sleep that night.
skipman
#2961 | Posted: 19 Oct 2014 17:34
Desdichado:
I'll keep you posted but maybe there's a mundane explanation for what I saw.

http://henrymakow.com/2014/10/have-some-patriots-gone-crazy.html

After reading this article,read the comments section. It has caused a lot of debate both pro and anti.

The gentleman who was walking his dog in the park saw a UFO but read later that it was a military exercise using drones.

It could be true but it could also be a cover story to explain away the UFO's.
Hagbard Celine
#2962 | Posted: 20 Oct 2014 18:42
Wales on Sunday covers UFO's

... but very badly!

See: URL
nordsee220
#2963 | Posted: 21 Oct 2014 15:11 | Edited by: nordsee220
Hagbard Celine:
Wales on Sunday covers UFO's... but very badly!See: URL

"I strongly criticize the article's style; it is very jocular and dismissive in true tabloid fashion." Says Ben in his website article.

Tabloids, unfortunately, have to pander to the average intelligence of their readers then bullshit them up to be among the most intelligent of citizens. The readers believe the last bit and that gives even more credence to the tabloid articles which are dismissive of everything non-conformist.

Let's look at the chances of alien intelligence from a different angle and compare the same with religion:

We can look at the skies (sometimes anyway) at night and see thousands of stars. Our scientists tell us there are more stars in our galaxy than there are grains of flour in a bag of self-raising. They also tell us there are more galaxies than there are grains of flour in the same bag. They also tell us that our universe is so vast that if our sun was just one grain of flour, it's nearest neighbour, Alpha Centauri some 4 light years away, would be around 50 football field's lengths away from our grain of flour sun. That gives us an impression of the size of space. If the sun was as big as a grain of sand then Alpha Centauri would be six miles away.

We can see just a tiny fraction of the stars in our galaxy, probably about the same number as grains of flour that can fit onto the tip of a knife blade and yet we readily accept that the rest of the grains in our bag of flour exist in our galaxy and that figure is multiplied by the number of galaxies being the number of grains in another bag of flour.

So why cannot there be alternative and possibly intelligent life when it is so obviously illogical to doubt the maths? And why should religion, any religion, be so readily accepted, without question, by the same tabloids and readers who dismiss the probable existence of alternative life?

Perhaps the answer is that the vast majority of people, for many hundreds of years, have no real reasoning of their own. They only go with the crowd who are afraid to believe anything other than that which they are told to believe.

All too many accept one ideal and dismiss another with the same degree of logic applied to a black cat crossing one's path. And they can't even agree whather that is a good or a bad thing.
Desdichado
#2964 | Posted: 21 Oct 2014 15:21
skipman:

After reading this article,read the comments section. It has caused a lot of debate both pro and anti.

The gentleman who was walking his dog in the park saw a UFO but read later that it was a military exercise using drones.

It could be true but it could also be a cover story to explain away the UFO's.

There's been a fair bit of drone activity up towards Kings Mountain which is on the NC/SC state line. I've seen the buggers up there hovering over the Interstate. What I saw was not a drone. It was far too big for a start and no drone that I know of can accelerate like the object I saw.

Actually, on second thoughts, it could have been a drone, but not one made on Earth. I believe that alien craft send down probes (drones, if you like) and these are what we often see.
MK_DON
#2965 | Posted: 21 Oct 2014 15:30
I've already offered to shed light.. As true illuminati
Desdichado
#2966 | Posted: 21 Oct 2014 15:30
Kozmik:

UFOs can change their appearance :-
One night years ago I was entering the house when I looked up and saw 20+ helicopters, with spotlights on, moving in a northerly direction. I called my mum to witness this, we both remarked that we couldn't hear any engine noise!! As we watched, the 'helicopters' slowly moved away and we went inside.
Later I realised that there wasn't probably 20 helicopters in the whole county!! Flying low, at night?? What was that all about?? None of the elderly neighbours saw this particular incident, but the lady next door told us about a strange sighting that scared her silly.... one summer night she was drawing the curtains before going to bed, when a light in the sky she took to be a high flying aircraft somehow swooped down positioning itself above the field behind her house, and shining a powerful light right through the window, illuminating the room 'like daylight'. She stood frozen in terror for 'a few seconds' when the light snapped off, and dazzled by its brightness, she groped her way to her bed as rapidly as she could, where she says she was unable to sleep that night.

I saw something in the winter of 2007/8 when I was living in rural Yorkshire. I'd been watching the telly and the missus had gone to be. I switched the box off and checked the doors and windows before turning in. It was a clear, starry night and quite cold. The moon was low in the sky and large. I happened to look up and saw a bright, blue light that looked like a sparkling diamond right above the house, but high up; perhaps several hundred or a thousand feet. It was not a star. It was not a plane. I went outside and observed the light for a little while as it remained in place. It then moved off horizontally but I could see it describing an arc as it was silhouetted against the moon. It looked like a flatted disk with downturned "wings" that looked for all intents and purposes, like a Manta Ray. It seemed to be following the curve of the Earth and as it dipped below the moon, I lost sight of it. It made no sound and emitted no visible light in its wake. I made a sketch of what I had seen and sent it to RDH.
MK_DON
#2967 | Posted: 21 Oct 2014 16:16
and richard so locked in fear he doesn't even recognise the threat of fracking... the arsonists choir = frackers and co...
and fools blindly follow cos he's on tv....

u have no choice you have to choose - FUCK IT ALL I CAME FROM NOTHING
OH OH OH
ALF
SPIRAL
#2968 | Posted: 25 Oct 2014 12:26
Good riddance MK Don & back to the topic !

Astronomer with a set up to film the recent eclipse captures two bunches of UFOs

"Streamed live on 23 Oct 2014

Live webcast of the partial solar eclipse as the sun is setting from Florida.
At 25:47 there is an unidentified flying object in front of the sun."

URL
Desdichado
#2969 | Posted: 25 Oct 2014 16:00
Thanks Spiral. There's more stuff about UFOs drawing energy from the Sun.

URL

URL
Hagbard Celine
#2970 | Posted: 29 Oct 2014 20:52
The Coxxer on Alien Life Related to the revelations of Boyd Bushman:

URL
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  196  197  198  199  200  ...  204  205  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®