RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  195  196  197  198  199  ...  204  205  »» 
MK_DON
#2941 | Posted: 7 Aug 2014 11:11
MK_DON:
Just had another UFO experience - went to be early - couldn't sleep - got up &!watched end of prog re Atlantis - rolled spliff - went to window - looked at sky

Night light (assumed star) starts shining brightly - is it moving - yes toward another star like light - which is also moving - objects head toward each other before one ascends... Rapidly... Other follows slowly in comparison

If I was a theorist - who used factual evidence to form a hypothesis..... ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7COlRSbnTGE&list=PLE1E334A739F45475&index=3
MK_DON
#2942 | Posted: 8 Sep 2014 22:41
You know those frequent sightings Iv described from living room window as witnessed by one of my brothers...

See the start of this clip - exact match
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/08/10/crystal-clear-video-of-multiple-ufos-c aptured-in-san-pablo-brasil-august-2014

As for the orb/s @ Zion....
MK_DON
#2943 | Posted: 9 Sep 2014 14:19
Compare the textual description of what I quote in my post 7/8 - 11.11
With the start of video from Brasil
MK_DON
#2944 | Posted: 11 Sep 2014 21:49
Learn to fly is not the tune I'd have had playing when filmed stereo btw..
Perhaps 'synchronicity' that it matches video from my 'theory' post
:o)

All I ever wanted was a brother
@6@ @8@ @9@
MK_DON
#2945 | Posted: 11 Sep 2014 23:04
If you understand
A) I'd not control of car generator
B) I'd not control of mp3 which chose learn to fly
C) I understand the roots of religion & worship the light

You might not be disappointed I see FB as a medium where far more people will get my message - including this to David Cameron today

Dear David Cameron... Given the significance of the current vote in Scotland... Can you please take just 60 seconds to watch this clip and then explain why we we are still terrorising the people of the world & destroying the planet with the Empires Resources... in name of Queen & 'country'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C0PGHhjkW4

I do of course know the answer - selfish greedy financial interests of the financially separate elite few - such as yourself and our Pretender Monarch..

Perhaps if you seek salvation you should just concede re independence and offer Tony Blair, A Campbell and the rest of the evil war criminals for trial in an independent Scottish court?
MK_DON
#2946 | Posted: 11 Sep 2014 23:41 | Edited by: MK_DON
Wensam - just wondering how many recorded UFO sightings have u had ?
Including tr3bs but no 'triangular shaped clouds' like my brother MK pointed out to me this week

& if you are open minded - how would you account for them (white light ones - not tr3bs) in various religious text - if at all?

Destiny is in 0ur hands - simple choice as prophesied by many - fear or love
What we do in life ripples through eternity
It's times like these our actions count..
The page might be out of print,

Spinning infinity @6@&@6@
MK_DON
#2947 | Posted: 12 Sep 2014 11:03
Wensam - most recent message on FB re independence...

Note David Cameron, Alex Salmond, The Police, The Foo Fighters and Primal Scream were all tagged.... so everyone who reads their pages could be aware of the message...

What best for our future - to remain in Fear to the evil Empire (& anyone who claims they are not evil really needs a reality check... ignorance & cowardice go hand in hand)

Or choose to bring out the best of each other... out of love for our future generations and not only our part of the planet
but our role on it as a whOle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC0g6MqPdVI

Aberdeen & Aberdeenshire Moray Police Divisions

I would like to report Tony Blair as a war criminal who used lies and fear to serve the darkness of selfish evil greed - there's 60 seconds worth of evidence on Alex Salmonds page....

The fullest body of imperial evidence (you need not support Dr Judy Wood conclusions to know we were led into war so the selfish greedy corporate elite could profit) - can be found here..
http://www.drjudywood.com/

@8@

Foo Fighters - You give Rock n Roll to us.... & I can tell you from first hand experiences our future generations love it...
ESP the stadium versions

@8@

Primal Scream - this is what life is like when the fountain of Zion fills your spiritual cup and you choose love not fear...

What we do in life ripples through eternity..
Will your light shine on - Everlong!

@8@

(NB - Since LI just saved my life - I have changed the way I die - do you choose love or fear)
MK_DON
#2948 | Posted: 12 Sep 2014 18:40
Maybe this should be in trivia - I was juggling down beach late last night & my MO3 switched itself mud Foos like Brasil to Orimal Scream, LI all hippies & Extrmn8r

Today one of my heroes called боб fief - I didn't initially show sympathy - o asked his brother боб from same band to search his soul

The UK. Corrupt to core.. as fOr the RITE.. Scotland can start to change that next week.. Everlong
MK_DON
#2949 | Posted: 12 Sep 2014 18:57
I'm not correcting typos above for reason @7@
MK_DON
#2950 | Posted: 12 Sep 2014 23:11 | Edited by: MK_DON
Whilst people pussy foot about voting - I can not be clearer in my light

Alexander Fettes
Fuck it.... If no one believes me more fool them... O know my light

You know that choice point prophesied by ALL fucking religion & prophets

Fear & Love - Hicks etc

It's in 6 days

selfishness fear & greed... Of illegitimate war mongering murdering lying empire
Vs
Love, right, truth, equality, betterment - peace & prosperity

The question is - can the Scots get it rite to reclaim our true right

Destiny is in Our hands...
As was written in Stone & canonised in Bible

It's a mind body & soul thing.. Fear vs Love
Dark vs Light
Lies vs Truth
Suppression vs Betterment
Empire vs People

Its about our role (on this planet as a nation whose people follow the true light out of right - in an age of reason - & some people think the NWO & (actor Zionists) were behind Georgia Gudestones

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pYb5WQAiOqc
MK_DON
#2951 | Posted: 12 Sep 2014 23:12 | Edited by: MK_DON
I was going to edit mistake to 5 days - but given time stamp on forum il leave it
Lux

@8@
MK_DON
#2952 | Posted: 17 Sep 2014 17:51
Tic toc tic toc.... §
MK_DON
#2953 | Posted: 18 Sep 2014 16:43
MK_DON:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2717659/Hand-God-prevents-rocket-striking-tar get-Israeli-Iron-Dome-operator-says-sudden-gust-wind-blew-missile-sea-defence-failed. html

Just pointing out..... One mans version of God & his angels may be different to another's....

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!
MK_DON
#2954 | Posted: 21 Sep 2014 22:01
Point of note, the first contact AFTET the Scotland vote on my FB, was a friend who I met through work who is senior in HRH militarily

YOU are so fools of hate you defy logic
SEE HUCK§ Sane man...
Fir more on 6i6le code

Logic dictates i = o... Obviously
MK_DON
#2955 | Posted: 22 Sep 2014 21:28
I HAVE FREEX GIDS TO TETURN HOME OROVIDING ACTION DICTATEF BY LI LOGIC 8 READON

Ali tapped ^O^ 2000 NDE ~ unlocked serpent through.action of prayer 8 took back fleet when.demons on earth.gave man.apropos test

PENCILLED in logic

Both Alexanders live in love
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  195  196  197  198  199  ...  204  205  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®