RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  194  195  196  197  198  ...  204  205  »» 
MK_DON
#2926 | Posted: 10 May 2014 21:21 | Edited by: MK_DON
TBH I will need to check with him if he said rotating engines due to the way in which the object manoeuvred - if he saw any engine rotating he had better sight than I.

I didnt want to say this earlier but when I first saw it at 2am on my own I went for my cam on phone - either I was baked or I hit button 4 times b4 cam app would open & object flew ^
Kozmik
#2927 | Posted: 10 May 2014 21:33
So now ET has joined the 'war on Terra' hahahahahahahahahahhahaha.
MK_DON
#2928 | Posted: 10 May 2014 21:48 | Edited by: MK_DON
Something UFO was disarming nukes @ air force basis in UK many years ago
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deact ivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html
(Telegraph. Really, Alrx! ?!)
altho if i were a betting man my money would probably be on back engineered tech in war on terror - although some might argue that if there are ET in secret underground bases, they could be involved in co-op missions ?!

One of these known unknowns to me - at least I know I don't know i guesz, instead blindly ruling things out
MK_DON
#2929 | Posted: 11 May 2014 13:28
My pal is round just now & it was def just the flight characteristics which made him think that the flying object we couldn't identify had rotating engines -
Apologies for confusion
Hagbard Celine
#2930 | Posted: 14 May 2014 23:11
Bob Lazar- 25 years on:

URL
Joe
#2931 | Posted: 15 May 2014 00:27
Hagbard Celine:
Bob Lazar- 25 years on:

What do I possibly know! I do want to believe Bob Lazar is telling the truth, but I think I know one thing; he is not going to say he made it all up after 25 years. That will be worse than exposing the secret in the first place - the U.S. government did not murder him, but some ufology group may have a go!

The quote below is something I did not know Bob Lazar said:

"Bob Lazar seems to confirm Zecharia Sitchin
I've seen the videos and I've known all the details of anti-gravity propulsion for a while. It works and it's true. There are grays that visit occasionally, they're from the Zeta Reticuli star system, they did genetically alter us 65 times (so far) and the government has been keeping this a secret since the 1940s."
Hagbard Celine
#2932 | Posted: 16 May 2014 19:52
Joe:
the U.S. government did not murder him, but some ufology group may have a go!

Some are close to it now! Yeah, he'd never live to cross the street if he confessed... if he's lying.

I go a bit cold whenever I hear "Zeta Reticuli", same with "Pleiadeans"

I've written an article on the subject here: URL
Kozmik
#2933 | Posted: 17 May 2014 10:06
Yes, Haggers, whether the info from Lazar is true or not, they have made things difficult for him like wiping out various bits of his life electronically, making it impossibe for him to prove anything about himself. Who would have the power to do this?? Why, the very same people who could order a bullet through his head... but that gives them a porblem then. Because for people
like us such an event would surely confirm the validity of what he's said all these years.

That's not to say eveyrone would be safe. I can think of one or two just now who have died in unusual circumstances - wish there'd be few more really!!!
Joe
#2934 | Posted: 17 May 2014 21:51
Hagbard Celine, in that Flight Simulator game you were playing on your website, I managed to track down the flying saucer, which you wanted to show and missed during the time of play, while flying towards Area 51 (I just had to see it for myself).

Here is the snap shot below - do you think Rich will be interested?

URL
Hagbard Celine
#2935 | Posted: 18 May 2014 18:11
Blimey, Joe! Thanks. Much appreciated for the information. I've seen that object a few times while playing the game, but never managed to see it in such detail. That's a flying saucer alright.
Hagbard Celine
#2936 | Posted: 18 May 2014 18:13
Kozmik:
That's not to say eveyrone would be safe. I can think of one or two just now who have died in unusual circumstances - wish there'd be few more really!!!

I don't think I'd be overcome with grief if Richard Doty was, to quote Blackadder, struck by a falling gargoyle while swimming off Beachy Head.
Kozmik
#2937 | Posted: 18 May 2014 19:51
Hagbard Celine:
struck by a falling gargoyle while swimming off Beachy Head.

Priceless!!
skipman
#2938 | Posted: 4 Jul 2014 22:53
Airforce generals say that UFO's will not allow a nuclear war as they will disable the weapons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBG5xh5cxIw

They did not do a good job with Chernoble or Fukashima.
MK_DON
#2939 | Posted: 6 Aug 2014 23:22
Just had another UFO experience - went to be early - couldn't sleep - got up &!watched end of prog re Atlantis - rolled spliff - went to window - looked at sky

Night light (assumed star) starts shining brightly - is it moving - yes toward another star like light - which is also moving - objects head toward each other before one ascends... Rapidly... Other follows slowly in comparison

Awesome
MK_DON
#2940 | Posted: 6 Aug 2014 23:25
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  194  195  196  197  198  ...  204  205  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®