RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  193  194  195  196  197  ...  204  205  »» 
MK_DON
#2911 | Posted: 2 May 2014 22:50
For 2nd eve in a row something unidentified in sky above my house - single white light capable of vertical flight

Saw it 2am last night on my own & questioned how much weed I'd smoked - tonight my bud is round & its back

It's silent & its advanced tech. Whether its our tech or more advanced I can't say.
Kozmik
#2912 | Posted: 3 May 2014 11:02
Can you get any video of it MK??
Joe
#2913 | Posted: 3 May 2014 14:26
MK_DON:
For 2nd eve in a row something unidentified in sky above my house - single white light capable of vertical flight

Do you think it was trying to beam you onboard MK_DON?

skipman
#2914 | Posted: 3 May 2014 20:22
An article about Ingo Swan,concerning his remote viewing of an alien base on the moon and an encounter with a extraterrestrial human and a UFO.

http://ufoexperiences.blogspot.ca/2006/08/ingo-swann.html
MK_DON
#2915 | Posted: 6 May 2014 13:41
Kozmik:
Can you get any video of it MK??

This might sound a bit nuts - but as soon as I saw it actually moving I went to get my phone to vid it... and whatever it was seemed to speed higher into sky and out of range...

Joe:
Do you think it was trying to beam you onboard MK_DON?

lol - na I doubt whatever it was would be so stupid to waste it's time on me...

Mind you when I did have my NDE I was made aware of some things (I believe by higher self?) - some of which have come to fruition and some which have not..

One which is still on the the 'debatable' list was that i was made aware my actions would help people be able to access the natural medicine which they were designed to receive for health benefit...... i.e.. that i would be instrumental in helping to legalise cannabis...

Here's fucking hoping.... I know some people view it as drugs, but for those who are informed I am sure you get how important this is for the health and well-being of the country...
Joe
#2916 | Posted: 6 May 2014 15:27
I'm not religious, but I heard somewhere this is supposed to be a Christian country (UK), then why is cannabis/hemp illegal. Should not the fucking church get involved (practice what they preach) and try to de-criminalize cannabis/hemp or do the bishops gloss over one these many areas (example below) of the Bible?

The Chuch is part of the establishment, not the people!

"At Exodus 30:22-25, God gives the recipe to Moses for holy anointing oil. One of the key ingredients of this oil is cannabis hemp. The Hebrew word Keneh-bosem is mistranslated as sweet calamus, aromatic cane or sweet cane. The story goes that King James intentionally mistranslated Keneh-bosem into Calamus after his wife was caught in an affair. Canaan was named for Cannabis. Evidently, the bible translators are trying to hide the fact that this is marijuana. Cannabis Hemp is one of the many blessings that God gave to man as stated at Genesis 1:11 and Genesis 1:29, and we are commanded to appreciate and to use all of God's creations as long as it is received with thanks, as stated at 1 Timothy 4:4."
Kozmik
#2917 | Posted: 6 May 2014 15:54
Ooooh, good one there, Joe. Anyone care to ask their local Rev.??
Kozmik
#2918 | Posted: 6 May 2014 15:59
A good one to hit 'em with too, is; Why would we have recptors for it in our brains, if we weren't meant to benefit from it?? [Same for opiates, too actually]
Joe
#2919 | Posted: 6 May 2014 16:04
Kozmik:
Anyone care to ask their local Rev.??

I suppose they have many other things to deal with first...

MK_DON
#2920 | Posted: 6 May 2014 16:29 | Edited by: MK_DON
Joe:
I'm not religious, but I heard somewhere this is supposed to be a Christian country (UK), then why is cannabis/hemp illegal. Should not the fucking church get involved (practice what they preach) and try to de-criminalize cannabis/hemp or do the bishops gloss over one these many areas (example below) of the Bible?

Genesis 1:29
Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food'
-
this was after 'God' created our endocannibandoid system, yes??

Well shucks - given the findings of medicinal science and 4,500 years + history it's pretty fucking obvious what was natures plan... regarding cannabis as medicine and our endocannibanoid systems being designed to receive it, that is...

Now we just need to educate those who think that cannabis is a drug used for mind control.. Sure the IA's might control a tiny bit of the supply (mostly homegrown up here)
BUT
ANYONE suggesting that cannabis should not be widely available in all of it's different strains is part of the problem, and not the solution, as far as Im concerned...

========
ps - Kozmik - here's my email to my local radio station who blocked me from sharing the truth

My name is Alexander Fettes and I am writing from Wilsone & Duffus, solicitors in Aberdeen, with regard to Northsound One blocking information critical to the health of the North East, making you complicit in the needless suffering of the community.

As someone who has survived a near death experience, suffered life changing injuries which I still cope with on a daily basis – and had to deal with media lies and uninformed scum bullying me (instead of supporting me) throughout my recovery (which 14 years later isn't complete) because it tickled their massive egos..
My life mission is now to stand up for those less healthy and less fortunate than I.
Please find attached correspondence from the Scottish Secretary of Health and Wellbeing which I received further to meetings with Frank Doran MP & Lewis Macdonald MSP.

Quite simply, once informed of the undeniable body of evidence, only complete and utter scum would look to suppress the information I had shared on your social media page on Friday (as you did prior to blocking me) which can help the health and wealth of the community.

The combined body of evidence (findings of medicinal science from 1974 to 2014 plus recorded history 2727BC to 1890AD is undeniable)
Although Northsound One have initially blocked the information despite knowing I had shared it for the benefit of the quality of life and health of the kids & their parents/guardians they claim to wish to help- I appreciate that this could be the actions of a couple of mindless egocentric individuals & that their choice (to be complicit in the suffering of the people you are paid to represent) does not reflect the overall position of Northsound One.
I will give you 48 hours to digest this email and will then look to give you a call in the hope that we can then try and do what is best for the health and quality of life of people within the community. I hope we can put any initial conflict behind us to work in the interests of the health of others.

Please be aware however that if you choose to stand against what is most certainly in the best interests of the health and well-being of the community – the entire country will know that you chose to be complicit in the peoples suffering when you could have instead chosen to help.
So to illustrate this – please fin d my most recent email to Frank Doran MP inc. cc'ing all the journalists at the Daily Record etc. With the Record already being aware of this, I'm sure they read my comment about your actions, when described on their FB page, with great interest
Once informed the question is simple – are you prepared to help the health of those less fortunate than yourselves or are you happy with your current position of being complicit in their suffering?
A copy of this email has obviously been saved – and depending on your response will be forwarded to segments within the mainstream media and alternative media who I trust to act in the peoples interests
MK_DON
#2921 | Posted: 6 May 2014 16:36
MK_DON:
ps - Kozmik - here's my email to my local radio station who blocked me from sharing the truth

I followed the above email up with the following..

Just so that you understand –having spent hundreds of hours researching this -
Quite simply I am not going to sit idle while millions suffer needlessly because idiots incapable of analysing history &/or medicinal science have been programmed with a misguided moral compass, which sees them seek to enforce an inhumane and immoral law that deprives people the right to furnish their natural biological systems for health benefit as per natures plan.

I can not be any clearer in stating that - if you are not prepared to help share the evidence I will seek to expose that even though you are now informed- the health and well-being of the community is of no real interest to you, to such extent that you would rather be knowingly complicit in the needles suffering of adults and children in our community than be seen to try & help
nordsee220
#2922 | Posted: 6 May 2014 18:57
Desdichado:
This may have been posted on here already, but check out this video. Scientists have developed a technology using nano-particles in a spray that renders things invisible. I'd heard of such experiments but this is the first time I've seen it done. First in line to develop applications? Who else but the US military.

But it's May 6th?
skipman
#2923 | Posted: 7 May 2014 23:02
MK_DON:
Well shucks - given the findings of medicinal science and 4,500 years + history it's pretty fucking obvious what was natures plan... regarding cannabis as medicine and our endocannibanoid systems being designed to receive it, that is...

Did anyone catch this on the BBC? The use of cannabis to help prevent epileptic seizures in young children.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-27299579
SPIRAL
#2924 | Posted: 9 May 2014 19:47
skipman:
Did anyone catch this on the BBC? The use of cannabis to help prevent epileptic seizures in young children.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-27299579

Yup, and look whos getting in on the action, URL
MK_DON
#2925 | Posted: 10 May 2014 21:01
Re what my pal & I saw - he described it as having rotating engines & sent me a link to this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2623330/Is-Inter-Stellar-Assistance-Force-Mys terious-UFO-filmed-blitzing-Taliban-base-Afghanistan.html

I don't know what it was - future tech/current tech - an angel in a chariot of fire - lol
:D
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  193  194  195  196  197  ...  204  205  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®