RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  189  190  191  192  193  ...  204  205  »» 
Hagbard Celine
#2851 | Posted: 29 Jan 2014 16:57
The Berwyn 40 event went really well. Thanks, Richard, for coming along.

Video report:

URL
Desdichado
#2852 | Posted: 14 Feb 2014 14:05 | Edited by: Desdichado
Was up at 3.a.m. on Wednesday morning. We've had a severe ice storm here which has paralyzed this part of the country. Anyway I looked up at the skies, which had cleared up a bit, to watch lightning flashes high up in the atmosphere. I couldn't say how high they were, but two distinct balls of light appeared near the flashes and seemed to move in and out of the storm area. Once changed colour from white to a deep yellow/orange then took off like an arrow from a bow upwards. I have no idea whether this was a natural phenomenon or something else. The second light the glowed orange and went out like a light.

I listened to a lecture by a Russian cosmonaut once. He was on board MIR watching earth during a violent tropical storm over SE Asia. He saw UFOs swarming around the area as if they were "filling up" as we would a car at a petrol station.

Has anyone else seen something similar during a lightning storm? I didn't even think to grab a camera as I was tranfixed on what I was seeing. Too bad but I doubt I could have taken any sort of detail in with my little Pentax from that distance.
Kozmik
#2853 | Posted: 14 Feb 2014 15:59
I can't find the link just now, but there is video of UFOs flying in & out of obvious chemtrails, as if monitoring or maybe trying to "clean" up the bastard things.
AllSpark
#2854 | Posted: 14 Feb 2014 19:31
I'd like to see that Kozmik. could you try and find it please m8.
Kozmik
#2855 | Posted: 14 Feb 2014 20:01
AllSpark:
could you try and find it please m8.

I watch so many vid clips on youtube about UFOs I couldn't remember which particular one it was. Might have been one of the feature length films like From Out of the Blue, for example. Soz.
Hagbard Celine
#2856 | Posted: 17 Feb 2014 23:35
Notts Roswell 2 URL

The Roswell Incident is not the only one of its kind, in fact events like it happen regularly all over the world. In the UK a strange occurrence took place in Nottinghamshire in November 1987. Could we be looking at the "Nottinghamshire Roswell"? HPANWO TV investigates with the help of Dan Bostock. Also Nigel Crowley joins the team, a local man who has investigated the event thoroughly.
richunkle71
#2857 | Posted: 18 Feb 2014 12:54
Hagbard Celine:
Notts Roswell 2 URL

Notts Roswell 3
This happened in my village in 1978 when I was a young fellow it got me into ufo's and was big news for a couple of weeks afterwards.
The following is taken from Nottingham evening post archives

"IN 1978 a romantic moment was spoiled for a courting couple who suddenly found themselves having a close encounter with what might have been extraterrestrial peeping toms.

According to the Evening Post of September 20, Trevor Aram and his 19-year-old girlfriend Caroline Brimington were in a dark lane in the village when their cuddles were interrupted by bright lights which lit up a field.

"We were sitting in the car when these lights suddenly appeared. Caroline thought it was a car driver playing about, but the lights were too bright for that," Trevor, 20, of Stanford Street, Awsworth, said.

"I looked round and could see nothing but the lights were still lighting up the field. Caroline was a bit frightened by now so we decided to go home.

"We were halfway up Babbington Lane, at the back of the Gardeners Inn, when I saw this bright light shining straight up into the sky. It was like an old searchlight they used in the war.

"Caroline refused to go back to investigate so I took her home. After dropping her I went to the field and the light was still there, I stood on the sill of the car and looked over a hedge.

"In the middle of the field there was this massive, perfectly round dome, like a giant, upside down light bulb. The light was shining straight from it into the sky. I got back into the car and shot off down the road to get my brother. We returned to the field a few minutes later and the light had gone. We called the police and they could not find anything either."

Trevor said he had seen the science fiction film Close Encounters of the Third Kind but it had had no effect on him.

"I am not mad and I certainly was not drunk. This was not my imagination, it was a solid shape and it was in the middle of the field," he said.

The following night, the Post carried another story from eye witnesses supporting Mr Aram's experiences.

One unnamed person told the Post: "I saw Trevor come racing down in a van and look into the field. Later, when he left, I went and looked into the same field to see what he was gazing at.

"I saw something shaped like a dustbin with a round top. It had a small light on it but I was much further away than Trevor had been.

"I didn't know what it was and the idea of a flying saucer seemed too far-fetched but I am now convinced that is what it was."

Interviewed again by the Post, Mr Aram said: "It was a flying saucer. No doubt about it ... unless someone had gone to a lot of trouble building a great big plastic dome with a light on it."

Around the same time, several people leaving the Shipley Boat Inn reported seeing a mystery object in the sky.

The story continued to run when the Post reported that the following night Mr Aram and his brother Brian went back to the field with a member of the Nottingham UFO Society.

Using a metal detector, they found two washers, a Victorian penny dated 1900 and an old ship halfpenny.

Brian Aram told our reporter that as Trevor held the objects in his hand they began to shake. Strangely, they had all been bent in the same place. And then, curiouser and curiouser, he produced coins including a 50p piece which he said had been in his pocket the night he saw the UFO they had all been bent in the same way.

"When put together, they fitted perfectly," said Brian Aram.

The three men returned to Babbington Lane and agreed not to pick up any metal objects they detected. Hidden in a clump of grass was a 2p piece ... bent in exactly the same way!

Frustratingly, there the mystery ends as we can find no follow-up reports in the Post archives.

Can you help?"

Read more: http://archive.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Unearthly-round-dome-sat-field/story-12225949-d etail/story.html#ixzz2tg46eN00
Hagbard Celine
#2858 | Posted: 19 Feb 2014 21:08
Hi Richunkle71. Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately the URL doesn't work. Was this Babbington Lane in Kimberly?
Hagbard Celine
#2859 | Posted: 23 Feb 2014 19:36 | Edited by: Hagbard Celine
Mark Pilkington's film Mirage Men is currently on YouTube. Interesting to watch, but at a second glance most of its conclusions don't add up: URL
For details see this review of the book on which its based: URL
Joe
#2860 | Posted: 23 Feb 2014 20:51 | Edited by: Joe
Hagbard Celine:
Mark Pilkington's film Mirage Men is currently on YouTube. Interesting to watch, but at a second glance most of its conclusions don't add up: URL

The link will not open! Found another link - is this the one Hagbard Celine URL
Hagbard Celine
#2861 | Posted: 23 Feb 2014 21:09 | Edited by: Hagbard Celine
It's just been taken down, obviously it was an unauthorized copy. Your link, Joe it to the trailer.

I've written a review here: URL
richunkle71
#2862 | Posted: 1 Mar 2014 10:51
Hagbard Celine:
Hi Richunkle71. Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately the URL doesn't work. Was this Babbington Lane in Kimberly?

No Worries HC. Good question,it's definitely not Kimberley. It would be either Awsworth, Cossall or Babbington not sure were one ends and the others begin. The info was cut and pasted from the Nottingham evening post archives.
Hagbard Celine
#2863 | Posted: 2 Mar 2014 15:18
richunkle71:
No Worries HC. Good question,it's definitely not Kimberley. It would be either Awsworth, Cossall or Babbington not sure were one ends and the others begin. The info was cut and pasted from the Nottingham evening post archives.

Thanks for trying, Richunkle. If you learn anything more let me know.
Desdichado
#2864 | Posted: 11 Mar 2014 00:59
Anyone else on here following the story about the disappearance of the Malaysian airliner? There's so much stuff floating about on the web, it's hard to know what to believe. But the area in which the Boeing 777 vanished is known for UFO sightings and has been for a long time. Real-time flight trackers have been unable to plot the plane when it was roughly one-third of the way across the South China Sea that separates Vietnam from Malaysia. Historically, this is a place well-known for UFO sightings, and more so in Vietnamese air space.

Played down by the US military, there are numerous accounts of UFO activity during the Vietnam war including one incident when an Australian ship sustained damage from an 'enemy helicopter.' Trouble is, both the NVA and the US and Australian forces were both firing at the same object. Since the cessation of hostilities, there have been lots of sightings over Vietnam, both north and south. Moreover, Kuala Lumpur has been the site of quite a lot of UFO activity in recent years. Here's a link to a site that collates data about South-East Asian UFO activity and sightings. http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/malaysia.htm

It wouldn't be beyond the bounds of possibility for a UFO to 'abduct' a massive passenger jet. In 1986, a Japan Airlines 747 was followed by a huge UFO that dwarfed the jumbo jet. The JAL flight's captain described an unidentified craft that was many times bigger than his. Both civil and military radar confirmed the presence of something following the Japanese ship. Desp,ite the best efforts of debunkers, the JAL pilot, Captain Terauchi, has never departed from his story.

I'm going to tune in to Coast-to-Coast AM tonight to find out what people are saying. Often, they'll get a well-informed caller with no other outlet to give his thoughts. Should be interesting.
skipman
#2865 | Posted: 11 Mar 2014 08:12
Others are thinking the same.

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/ufosinterdimensionalultraterrestrials/ufo- in-the-radarreadings-of-malaysia-airlines-flight-370.html

Some years ago a french plane went missing over the Atlantic. It took 5 days before they found the wreckage on the sea and two years to find the actual plane on the sea bed.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  189  190  191  192  193  ...  204  205  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®