RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  188  189  190  191  192  ...  204  205  »» 
Hagbard Celine
#2836 | Posted: 3 Nov 2013 13:58
Anybody want to join in?

BERWYN 40:

URL
skipman
#2837 | Posted: 4 Nov 2013 00:22
This program asks is there a link between UFO's in religious art and aliens with the vatican?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Y1Qg10pys
dreamkatcher
#2838 | Posted: 4 Nov 2013 14:36
dreamkatcher
#2839 | Posted: 4 Nov 2013 14:39
richunkle71
#2840 | Posted: 8 Nov 2013 18:22
Your twisting my mellon man! Can't believe it, Shaun Ryder's got his own UFO show on the History channel. URL
AllSpark
#2841 | Posted: 8 Nov 2013 18:48
Hagbard Celine:
Anybody want to join in?BERWYN 40:

To be honest with you Ben............ it's a bit far for me to go just to stand on a cold wet mountain looking at sheep !....... but giv us a call when you is in London next and we'll meet up for a beer or two....... init.
skipman
#2842 | Posted: 15 Nov 2013 17:19
An interview with Timothy Good. Called "Secrets of UFO Existence"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI7nbs8Ttig
SPIRAL
#2843 | Posted: 15 Nov 2013 18:05 | Edited by: SPIRAL
skipman:
An interview with Timothy Good. Called "Secrets of UFO Existence"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI7nbs8Ttig

Good interview, cheers !

Edgar Fouche: NSA Disinfo Agent or Pathological Liar? Fouché outs himself as a "MFing liar !

What are the full ramifications of this ?
URL
AllSpark
#2844 | Posted: 16 Nov 2013 09:49
Nice one spiral. I'll bet you he isn't the only one. There are many people writing books and spreading complete bollocks most of which can be found to be already 'out there'. This is a warning to all those who believe mostly anything they read on certain websites or in books. I'm encouraged by this and hope people will look deeper into the things they read about. As I've mentioned before, some people are not even aware that they are spreading disinfo. I have recently come to the conclusion that Timothy Good, who I consider to be an all round good egg, has fallen prey to some disinfo which I think he believes to be true. Timothy doesn't seem to read other peoples work, which I think is a mistake because he misses obvious links to dissinfo. However, I will continue to buy his books because he really does have some cracking details to give us that nobody else has access to. The decision we have to make is whether or not we consider certain 'facts' to be dissinfo or not. It isn't easy to discern truth from disinfo and I would even say that for every 5 things I believe to be true, 2 or 3 of them probably aren't.
Hagbard Celine
#2845 | Posted: 8 Dec 2013 22:07
AllSpark:
To be honest with you Ben............ it's a bit far for me to go just to stand on a cold wet mountain looking at sheep !....... but giv us a call when you is in London next and we'll meet up for a beer or two....... init.

Will do, Dan. I'm still not sure exactly what we're going to do. It may not be possible to visit the location of the landing because the road may be snowed over. We'll have to see how it goes.
MK_DON
#2846 | Posted: 9 Dec 2013 13:24
AllSpark:
The decision we have to make is whether or not we consider certain 'facts' to be dissinfo or not. It isn't easy to discern truth from disinfo and I would even say that for every 5 things I believe to be true, 2 or 3 of them probably aren't.

Sometimes I think there is a fine line to be drawn between truth, lies, deliberate disinfo & someone being genuinely wrong..

Eg - If memory serves correctly - during one RP interview Timothy Good said that man walked on the moon for the first time as alleged by NASA and the MSM etc... and if you have a powerful enough telescope you can still see A moon rover left on the moon...

Then you have Andrew Johnson stating that man definately did not walk on the moon as alleged...

If pushed & considering the info shared by Rp's good friar - I'd suggest - Andrew Johnson is probably right - but does that mean Good has lied... or is deliberately sharing flase info...
OR
is it just the case that these 2 people genuinely have differing beliefs based on their interp. of the evidence and one of them is just genuinely mistaken....

I dont know (that doesn't get said often enough by TS imo - their ego's prevent it)

To me one of the most important thing when looking for answers is keeping an open mind... and revisiting what you believe on occasion whilst taking the view that your original assumption/opinion could well have been wrong...

Another example of this would be my recent rant in trivia... but one of my main reasons for really questioning that situ the way I had done is that I'm sick to the back teeth of animal rapists in the alternative media telling us what to think.... and then ridiculing people who have dared to question what these people claim to be definitive fact.... whilst at the same time being so up their own arses that they claim that their 'followers' do not have enough capacity for mental thought to work things out for themselves.... so if they do not accept what they are TOLD & dare to try and think things through for themselves this makes them BPSCAM's
Kozmik
#2847 | Posted: 9 Dec 2013 16:38
MK_DON:
Another example of this would be my recent rant in trivia...

Mate, generally people are a bit thick nowadays. Why do you think the bbz was dumbed-down in the first place?? I am no longer amazed by people's general ignorance & stupidity, as perhaps i once was, i now take it as read that until proved otherwise, the person i am addressing is a mind-controlled moron. I'm still waiting to be proved wrong [ with a few exceptions]
Hagbard Celine
#2848 | Posted: 11 Jan 2014 17:54
UFO seen over Bremen, Germany.
The video gets more interesting towards the end cos the camera picks up an unlit structured object: URL
dark star
#2849 | Posted: 11 Jan 2014 20:12
AllSpark:

If you're wearing wellies you can put the sheep's two back legs it them.
AllSpark
#2850 | Posted: 12 Jan 2014 16:12
dark star:
If you're wearing wellies you can put the sheep's two back legs it them.

hahahahaha
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  188  189  190  191  192  ...  204  205  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®