RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  185  186  187  188  189  ...  204  205  »» 
AllSpark
#2791 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 14:27 | Edited by: AllSpark
abitofgreen:
The documentary was a complete spoof and piss take!

Why ? because it was dramatized and all the scientists were played by actors ?

Or was it portrayed similarly to the ufo subject ?
AllSpark
#2792 | Posted: 5 Jun 2013 17:21
Stan Deyo chatting about black triangles being designed by EBE's in the 1970's, the base wars, and an interesting statement about the EBE's proving to the military that they were here first and we have no rights.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueI42bvhxk0
skipman
#2793 | Posted: 5 Jun 2013 21:32
Forgot to mention,Gary Hesltine was interviewed on Radio Leeds the other morning about his online magazine. Hope some of the listeners sign up.
ImOverHere
#2794 | Posted: 16 Jun 2013 09:34
When disclosure serves secrecy by Steven Greer

http://siriusdisclosure.com/cseti-papers/when-disclosure-serves-secrecy/

Disn't anybody watch Sirius?
Kozmik
#2795 | Posted: 16 Jun 2013 15:10
I haven't seen it although I'm aware of Greer & his work
ImOverHere
#2796 | Posted: 16 Jun 2013 18:20
Kozmik:
I haven't seen it although I'm aware of Greer & his work

Forbidden Knowledge TV did it as a pay to view, dont know if its on free issue yet.
skipman
#2797 | Posted: 22 Jun 2013 14:45
Radio Leeds had the first hour of the show asking people to phone in if they had seen a UFO. This was because of the government releasing more UFO reports.
Nick Pope and Gary Heseltine give their views.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p019k6ls#programme-broadcasts

The local paper also got in on the act reporting on 30 UFO's seen over Bingley.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/10501658.Unidentified_Flying_Object_team_t old_of_30_flying_saucers_seen_over_Bingley/
wensam
#2798 | Posted: 22 Jun 2013 14:56
skipman:
Radio Leeds had the first hour of the show asking people to phone in if they had seen a UFO. This was because of the government releasing more UFO reports.
Nick Pope and Gary Heseltine give their views.

They discussed UFOs on Radio 2 yesterday afternoon as well- didnt listen so cannot comment on the content, however it was probably the usual mis-direction at work...
Kozmik
#2799 | Posted: 23 Jun 2013 15:10
If such a subject was on jeremy fucking vine's show then it will have been a complete waste of everybody's time & effort.
phil_anthropist
#2800 | Posted: 5 Jul 2013 02:37
Planettraveller
#2801 | Posted: 5 Jul 2013 10:00
phil_anthropist:
Interesting UFO footage?

That is interesting phil_anthropist.Quite good shots of a craft.There has been sightings here in North Devon too this week.If you check out north devon Gazette,click on the news tab and scroll down.On left hand side its under Northern couple spot lights out over ocean.Have a look.Not the best shots but there is something.
phil_anthropist
#2802 | Posted: 6 Jul 2013 13:36
Hi Planettraveller,

I checked the link, interesting, thanks.

I find the quoted comments interesting too, "Whatever it was, it was not from this world."

John said: "If someone can explain it then fine, but I don't know what else it could be other than something out of this world."

What I personally don't understand is how anyone can say "not of" or "out of" - this world.

To say it is "not of this world" is an assumption.

I'm not saying it is or isn't, my point is, how can you know?
Planettraveller
#2803 | Posted: 6 Jul 2013 19:43
phil_anthropist:

Welcome to Devon phil_anthropist haha.Ive been here 10years and I don't know what I am or were I am.They call their cars "He" so go figure." Spot the Ball" is called (I kid you not) " were be thicky ball too? " Honest.
HELP .
Planettraveller
#2804 | Posted: 6 Jul 2013 19:49
phil_anthropist:

Well Im not saying it is or isn't a U.F.O. but we are right near R.N.M. Chivonner and there can be hell of a lot of air traffic usually at night.One evening there were planes of all sorts landing literally every 5 mins so my moneys on them.
Kozmik
#2805 | Posted: 10 Jul 2013 15:41
Planettraveller:
Welcome to Devon phil_anthropist haha.Ive been here 10years and I don't know what I am or were I am.

I'd have thought the people of Devon were a pretty solid bunch, myself.... can't say I know any of 'em personally, but it IS a beautiful part of the country is it not?? Anyone who lives there can't be ALL bad now, can they?? - Generalizations I know -
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  185  186  187  188  189  ...  204  205  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®