RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  182  183  184  185  186  ...  204  205  »» 
Desdichado
#2746 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 16:50
Very interesting find in Russia. A piece of an aluminum gearing - clearly manufactured - discovered in a piece of coal. There are many findings like this, all covered up.

URL
skipman
#2747 | Posted: 9 Feb 2013 22:31
Found this site by accident. The links on the side are very interesting,well, to me anyway.
http://silverscreensaucers.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/guest-blogger-linda-moulton-howe.ht ml
skipman
#2748 | Posted: 22 Feb 2013 20:13
The meteorite that landed in Russia is being called a ufo mother ship
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxaRHxQg6ZY
Planettraveller
#2749 | Posted: 22 Feb 2013 20:32
Desdichado:
Very interesting find in Russia.

Desdichado thats a cracking link.Really interesting and off the scale.
Planettraveller
#2750 | Posted: 23 Feb 2013 00:33
skipman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxaRHxQg6ZY

skipman along with this link there are also links about the Pope resigning,prophesies,the last pope and so on.I have spent the last 3hours studying it and copying stuff down about the Book of Revelations and the number 11 which has haunted me and more so my dad all our lives.He was even born on 11-11. also the big revalations about what is going to happen to Rome.Guess were me and my dad will be when the election of the new pope will be,yep,Rome.This was booked months ago.oop's maybe should have gone to Benidorm.We have tickets to have mass with the pope on "13-03-2013" Yikes!! add all those numbers together and what do you get???? yep "13" oh boy should I cancel haha.
AllSpark
#2751 | Posted: 23 Feb 2013 07:52 | Edited by: AllSpark
wow.... I hadn't seen that yet skip..... very interesting. I found a shorter clip with the relevent part ( that guy in your vid was getting on my nerves....bloody poser ! )
Are we sure this hasn't been tampered with ?
What a great piece of footage.
URL
URL
I really hope this is not hoax footage.
A couple of points....
Why has this not been shown on msm ?
There are no known missiles that travel this fast are there ?
skipman
#2752 | Posted: 23 Feb 2013 19:53
Planettraveller:
oh boy should I cancel haha.

Hi PT. Have you heard of Micheal Hoffman or St John of the cross?
I think this article could go some way to answering some of your questions.
http://revisionistreview.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/signs-and-wonders-amidst-papal.html

If I were you I would definitely go. How many people can say "I was there when the new pope was elected"
I would be grateful if you would let me know your impressions of the event when you get back.
et tua, deus te servet incolumem
skipman
#2753 | Posted: 23 Feb 2013 20:42
AllSpark:
Why has this not been shown on msm ?
There are no known missiles that travel this fast are there

I do not believe that it is a missile hitting the meteor. Most missiles that I know about leave a vapour trail but I could be wrong. Then there is the kinetic energy,trying to blow up a solid object traveling at enormous speed is akin to throwing a snowball at a charging rhinoceros.

What I find very mysterious,is that it has been more than a week since the meteorite hit Russia but there has been no genuine footage of the impact site.
From all the videos taken of its path in the sky,from different angels,it would be very easy to triangulate the impact site.
Desdichado
#2754 | Posted: 3 Mar 2013 15:41
I know that I'm behind the times but I just found our that Philip Coppens died last December. Very sad to hear that. He actually appears in the new series of Ancient Aliens but no reference is made to his passing. RIP Philip.
lazyhorse
#2755 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 04:56
wensam:
LAXYHORSE- DID YOU PLOT THE FOOTBALL STADIUMS OF THE GLOBE?, I WANT AN OUTSIDERS (to me) OPINION, CONFIGURATION, AS I HAVE MY OWN AND WANT TO COMPARE AND CONTRAST. :))))

sorry wensam, i dont get why you're asking me. have you confused me with another poster?
AllSpark
#2756 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 14:46
A short UFO story in the telegraph.
URL
MK_DON
#2757 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 14:51
lazyhorse:
sorry wensam, i dont get why you're asking me. have you confused me with another poster?

Dont argue LazyHorse - she's a woman - she must be right....
Actually it was another L

lordofangels:
I'm doing some research on football stadiums being linked to ley-lines,
imagine all that energy every Sat 3 o'clock,
This is why the ownership of football clubs is so important.
Woo my first post.. Hello all, Glad to be here.

Just imagine how the energy of 70,000 wancs worshipping the red devils with a manager who is right up in the secret socs. could be used.... also we have the media promoting these wancs globally.....

AllSpark
#2758 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 15:35
AllSpark:
A short UFO story in the telegraph.
URL

Just been looking into this.
This story seems to have come from an article which states this guys website..

The group says...
"The goal is either to prove or disprove UFOs, with the help of volunteer UFO enthusiasts over South Africa."

what ?.. prove or disprove ?
URL

and here's his shitty little website. The book section is mainly Sitchin books and a David Icke book !

URL

Why does any of this story, which is rather general with few hard facts or follow up, warrant publishing in the telegraph ?
wensam
#2759 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 16:45
lazyhorse:

Apologies for confusing you with another, Lazyhorse, sometimes, it seems you are all one (or 2) !!! haha. I stand corrected.... sorry hard to keep up with it all sometimes, mother, teacher, "wife", finding out about things I know nothing about- hey, sorry.

MK_DON:
Dont argue LazyHorse - she's a woman - she must be right....

Watch it AllSpark!! yes, I know it was MK., see how easily i get confused.
AllSpark
#2760 | Posted: 24 Mar 2013 20:09 | Edited by: AllSpark
Well i never............ Sir Patrick moore was involved with writing the book 'Flying Saucers from Mars' with Cedric Allingham in 1954. The author saw a craft land in Scotland in 1954, took pictures and spoke to a humanoid from the ship.
Here's the photographs he took. The ship looks like a model to me but the humanoid is most intriguing. In particular the description below the photo.
what do you make of these ?
URL
That book will be a collectors item one day.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  182  183  184  185  186  ...  204  205  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®