RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  173  174  175  176  177  ...  204  205  »» 
quark1
#2611 | Posted: 16 Jul 2012 16:40
I think there can be no doubt they're softening up public perception to the reality that there is very likely life 'out there' and should it arrive any time soon no need to panic!

I also love the way so many of these articles and the comments they garner always seem to focus on 'life as we know it (Jim)' and based upon our own, and probably, very limited understanding of 'all' science/physics/technology. Compared to other external lifeforms we are possible at the larval stage compared to them - in almost every way conceivable.

Just hope they're friendly if they turn up - but I expect they'll give planet earth a wide berth until it learns to look after its resources, feed its population and stops waging war as a blood sport.
AllSpark
#2612 | Posted: 16 Jul 2012 18:02
skipman:
They are really laying it on thick. I think if someone did a time line graph on UFO and alien related articles in the MSN there would be a steady rise then a peak around the time of the olympics.

Lets not forget that this could actually be a pre-arranged 'first contact'.
But then how would the likes of you & I know if it was real ?..... that's the bloody question.
None of this would be a problem if our governments hadn't been lying to us for so long about so many things.
AllSpark
#2613 | Posted: 21 Jul 2012 20:26
The very level headed Timothy Good interview reminded me why the possibility in the above post will not happen...

URL
MK_DON
#2614 | Posted: 22 Jul 2012 17:47 | Edited by: MK_DON
Remember in Hidden Agenda - Ian Crane hypothesised that those with illuminati bloodlines were alien hybrids (for want of a better word) to be removed from the planet in the year of mystery (2012).
Certainly his research is consistent with that of David Icke re who these people are and why they interbreed.
When considering this hypothesis my thinking was that if a FF invasion came before the 'aliens' came to remove TPTB later on in the year then it would serve the purpose not only of 'uniting mankind against a common enemy' but to also fake first contact in such a way that the masses were deceived into believing aliens wished to destroy the human race.
If you believe the works of Stitchin and certain interps. of religous texts some of those who from the heavens came educated and helped mankind and that said if they were to return they could actually becoming back to remove the watchers and help us through a time of transition.
I am not saying i believe the above hypothesis.. the above are only my thoughts when considering it

All i can say with any certainty is that Ian still believes that the FF alien invasion is a strong possibility... and that TPTB are running scared because it is the year of mystery.

Ive already detailed my thoughts re the FF AI and why the media have been putting out so many alien relates articles in the lead up to the Olympics on another thread.. so all i'll add to that is that if i am wrong then i shall apologise for doubting him..
wensam
#2615 | Posted: 22 Jul 2012 18:54
MK_DON:
those from who the heavens came educated and helped mankind and could actually becoming back to help us through a time of transition.

Hopefully, it's hard for us on this realm to know for sure... I like the way you spelt 'becoming' instead of 'be coming'- intuitively insightful, possibly ;)
MK_DON:
so all i'll add to that is that if i am wrong then i shall apologise for doubting him..

Judging by children's TV there are a lot of ET themes on all stations; they are also good at predicting the weather too as the weather as topic often mirrors the bizarre weather we have! lol
Have you seen the advert for a well known catalogue stocking all items- featured, is a family of blue skinned ETs very much in the peace, love and respect model. Time will tell.... oh, and the film Avatar has been on a few times.... clues or distractions?
MK_DON
#2616 | Posted: 22 Jul 2012 19:03
Re clues or distractions.. its impossible to know for sure but my money is on the latter. I think the Sun article re Ian Cranes FF alien theory from last years exopoltics conference made it darn near imposs. for TPTB to get away with pulling off a FF invasion and agree with the hypothesis that all the alien articles in the media are designed to lead truthseekers up the garden path and make them look like nutters when it does not come to pass...

Ive seen the advert you mention and also note there is a film coming to our cinemas in August called 'the watch' which is a comedy about an alien invasion
MK_DON
#2617 | Posted: 22 Jul 2012 19:26
Here's one of the trailers for 'The Watch'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac9SVql7-e8&feature=relmfu
wensam
#2618 | Posted: 23 Jul 2012 12:12
MK_DON:
Here's one of the trailers for 'The Watch'

Had a look, but will confess to watching only half of it before I got cross! lol
It looks like they are trying to tell us that if ET is around they could look just like us... seed planting... It could all be a distraction like the apocalyptic 2012 movies made????
SPIRAL
#2619 | Posted: 23 Aug 2012 23:41
The olympic UFO /blimp thing, its been big on all the forums, what it seems to hang on is the blimp grounded thing.

I spent quite some time chasing it up, it seems that it is repeated dozens of times on conspiracy forums , but NO ONE gives a source, it would seem that the usual youtubers such as StephenHannardADGUK & undercoveralien have stated it as fact, but again NO source.

Therefore make your own mind up !
MK_DON
#2620 | Posted: 24 Aug 2012 00:10 | Edited by: MK_DON
SPIRAL... One of the photos i posted of the blimp flyin on the eve. of the opening ceremony was from a house party celebrating the first night of the Olympics. Its the one with the pint glass in shot..
Also try google images and VIDEO... 'Blimp filming aerial shots of Olympic opening ceremony'
Put it like this.. something definately filmed and provided pictures of the fire works display from above
dreamkatcher
#2621 | Posted: 24 Aug 2012 09:56 | Edited by: dreamkatcher
SPIRAL:
The olympic UFO /blimp thing, its been big on all the forums, what it seems to hang on is the blimp grounded thing.

Which was why I posted it. Check this one. Check the comments
Olympic Opening Ceremony UFOs *

Olympic Opening Ceremony UFOs ... could be the Goodyear Blimp. Olympic officials debunk this notion, indicating the Goodyear Blimp was grounded ...

www.ufovideos.ws/olympic-opening-ceremony-ufos.html

SPIRAL:
StephenHannardADGUK & undercoveralien have stated it as fact, but again NO source.

The part that made me wonder was the part about lights missing on the "??" but showed them on the Goodyear one. Plus, what method of fuel does the Goodyear one use, as I read it was an airship. Wouldnt that be dangerous to fly near fireworks (if it is gas filled ??)

Didnt one of the reports say it wasnt necessarily extraterrestrial?
dreamkatcher
#2622 | Posted: 24 Aug 2012 10:06
Kozmik:
don't expect intelligent reporting/discussion in "The News".

......or with most farmers. Ive tried to ask a lot of them & they all deny it happens.
MK_DON
#2623 | Posted: 24 Aug 2012 10:46
dreamkatcher:
indicating the Goodyear Blimp was grounded ...

Again - the pic I posted of the blimp flying was from the eve. of the opening ceremony...
Not convinced by this fact - OK ask yourself - what took this aerial shot?
http://www.brighton.ac.uk/sohp/news/2012/120802-london2012.php
Ok so it could be from a practice run....
But what about this film of the opening ceremony from above?
www.metacafe.com/watch/8875364/blimp_filming_aerial_shots_olympic_opening_ceremony_no t_ufo_sad/
Still unsure- OK so this time an aerial shot of the fireworks display
http://www.businessinsider.com/10-things-you-need-to-know-this-morning-730-2012-7

So yes - it was a UFO - until it was identified as the blimp..
SPIRAL
#2624 | Posted: 24 Aug 2012 18:24 | Edited by: SPIRAL
I rewatched the Blimp UFO vid, First of all the second "spinning" object, I think that is a helicopters strobe light.

The Goodyear blimp was at the Olympics for NBC, maybe the BBC or Sky had their own helicopters up as well ?

The blimp is full of helium as it is non flammable unlike the early hydrogen airships & zeppelins such as the Hindenburg, and is propelled by ordinary propeller aero engines, the faster ones do 53mph.

URL

I think the reasons why the navigation lights are not visible (if it is the blimp) are that;

Its further away than it looks, having moved clear of all the rockets etc

The cameras are adjusted for the brilliant light of all the fireworks, which would make them ( navigation lights ) considerably dimmer,

Then there is the fact that fireworks create a LOT of smoke which though not visible in the dark would also mask things.

It also should be remembered that there were 1,000s of people there, most of them with cameras, all looking up.......

It may state "Olympic officials debunk this notion, indicating the Goodyear Blimp was grounded ..." below the vid but its his word only, he has not provided a link .....

My personal favourite explanation is that it was a GLF lightship cunningly disguised as the Goodyear blimp.
Joe
#2625 | Posted: 24 Aug 2012 21:55 | Edited by: Joe
Until I see it do this, then I'll know it's a "blimp" for sure!
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  173  174  175  176  177  ...  204  205  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®