RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  151  152  153  154  155  ...  204  205  »» 
Arrmand
#2281 | Posted: 29 Feb 2012 12:10
abitofgreen:
I don't get your logic here. By your own logic then it's a UFO is it not?

I see your point then it is a UFO I just can't tell what it is at all, I would not debunk anything I am not expert enough to make that assumption I just don't know what it is, but then by not knowing means it then is a UFO.

Good point :-)
Arrmand
#2282 | Posted: 29 Feb 2012 15:08
Just came across this on one of the UFO reporting sites, if you look down there has been a couple of interesting sightings in the Baildon Moor and Bradford in the West Yorkshire area, there is a few story's.

http://www.uk-ufo.co.uk/
skipman
#2283 | Posted: 29 Feb 2012 22:08
Arrmand:
Just came across this on one of the UFO reporting sites, if you look down there has been a couple of interesting sightings in the Baildon Moor and Bradford in the West Yorkshire area, there is a few story's.

This is my neck of the woods. The photos is not very convincing and I am surprised that there is only one witness as it is a busy area, traffic wise. There is a road that overlooks Baildon moor that is very busy and an object that size and colour would have been very prominent. The villages of Eldwick, Gilstead and Hawksworth have good views of the moor and there are many dog walkers.

The ufo at Thackley school is a carbon copy of a similar, ufo lands in school yard, story that was covered in the T.V. news a while ago. The head master said it was done as an exercise to stimulate the childrens imagination. This was probably the same thing.
Arrmand
#2284 | Posted: 1 Mar 2012 07:52
skipman:
The ufo at Thackley school is a carbon copy of a similar, ufo lands in school yard, story that was covered in the T.V. news a while ago. The head master said it was done as an exercise to stimulate the children imagination. This was probably the same thing.

Someone pointed that out a post or two below the main one, I would tend to agree with you the picture does not look convincing some people saying it looks like a Frisbee, there is noting to gage its size on, and as you pointed out only one photo, I would have had my video camera going, its unusual since most if not all phones have a camera and video, and most brands do have really good 1.5-8 MP.
dreamkatcher
#2285 | Posted: 3 Mar 2012 13:07
This from a friend in Australia. dk

Steve Mack
http://users.tpg.com.au/smackc4/dbase.html
Steve Macks' U.F.O. Data Base
users.tpg.com.au
Like Share 8 hours ago

Steve Mack http://users.tpg.com.au/smackc4/page9.htm
Australian UFO sightings/abduction cases
users.tpg.com.au
A 10 year old girl, Janet X., was being treated for a slight nervous disorder. While under hypnosis for this condition she recounted a story of her interaction with aliens and a flying saucer. While in trance she spoke of being in a saucer with three "men", and of visiting a planet with an advance...
dreamkatcher
#2286 | Posted: 3 Mar 2012 13:29
UFOs In The Nasa Archives 2012 Alien UFO Film
www.youtube.com
UFO's In The Nasa Archives 2012. Alien UFO Film. Film And Edit By Jason Kirby. Music By Niklas Stagvall. Short UFO Film Featuring UFO's From The Nasa Space A...
abitofgreen
#2287 | Posted: 15 Mar 2012 20:39
Have a look at this video

Mysterious Light Flashes During Traffic on Fox 10 -

URL

I've seen a number of these flashes in my area (Dorset) over the last couple of months. All of them when there was no thunderstorms around. I'm out and about a lot especially now spring is here so maybe I'm noticing these things more than most. Keep your eyes peeled I've got a feeling that sightings like this are going to increase and i can't be the only one noticing them. The problem is that they are just flashes of light so perhaps most people aren't reporting them. I'm not saying they are UFO's as i don't know what they are but they are real and are definitely happening.

An interesting video here. Cluster of lights about a mile wide descending into the Santa Monica Mountains -

URL
Kozmik
#2288 | Posted: 16 Mar 2012 05:09
@ abog
Thanx for the links, some other good ones on the you tube page of the 2nd URL...
I agree, I've a strong feeling the amount of UFOs seen this year will be increasing, so you skeptics out there had better get your thinking caps on.... if you do think, that is...
dreamkatcher
#2289 | Posted: 22 Mar 2012 15:46 | Edited by: dreamkatcher
Ive been saying this for many years now, & got no feedback. Ive done the work, worn out the t.shirt, etc. This is from UFO MAGAZINE...
Check it out. dk

UFO Reference Material : CaseBook

Ley-lines and their connection with the Ufo and Paranormal phenomenon
By Mark Patrick Gibbons 2002

Before I start to draw on the connection of how ley lines have a strong link to the UFO, abduction and paranormal phenomenon, the first thing I want to do is to explain what ley lines are for the uninitiated.

What are Ley-lines?
A ley-line is a straight fault line in the earth's tectonic plates; this is a scientific fact. What science though refuses to believe, is that through these cracks in the earth's tectonic plates the magnetic energy released is very powerful indeed. In fact many people have claimed to have felt the energy surge up their body, and some of them claim that they have blacked out as the surge was that powerful.

How long have Human beings known about ley lines?
Our ancestors have know about these lines for many hundreds of thousands years. Every race and culture on the planet has known about these lines, yet every one had different names for them. Many people here in the UK tended to think that the druids found these lines; this of course is complete and utter nonsense.

All we need to do is to look at the ancient cultures of the earth. Take the native Indians of the United States, for example; they used to call ley lines "spirit lines" and their shaman's used to use the electromagnetic energy in these lines to help him contact the spirits. They even designed their medicine wheel on the spirit lines, as they knew that these lines followed a straight round line. How did they know about these lines and the energies that they give off? The answer is simple. The "sky Gods" told them.

Whilst here in Europe we are led to believe that the druids called them mystical lines, in Wales they used the same name as eastern countries by calling them "dragon lines." We know that Eastern countries called them dragon lines as the sky Gods flew in dragons along these lines (I will draw on the Eastern connection with Wales in the next sub-heading).

The aboriginal people of Australia called these lines "dream lines", and once again they claimed that knowledge was passed on to them from the sky Gods.

Do ley-lines give off positive or negative energy?
Yes, ley lines can give off positive or negative energy. "How?" I hear you ask. Well if a coven has gathered and practiced black rituals, they can blacken the line by giving off positive energy to negative energy. Is there any evidence for this? Yes. In the nineteen seventies in the small Yorkshire mill town of Todmorden, a coven practiced in a small woodland area in the district of Cornhome. The woodland has four ley lines running through it. After the coven had stopped practicing there the wildlife had disappeared from the area and did not return till nineteen ninety-six after white witches had performed several cleansing rights there. Also the occult and paranormal author Andy Collins, in his book The Black Alchemist, claims that the people of hex are going round "blacking" ley lines. And through them doing this led to the gales and great damage that ripped through the UK in nineteen eighty-seven.

This brings us back to why the Welsh call ley lines "dragon lines." The Welsh called them this as the white dragon represented all that is good and wholesome in the world, whereas the black dragon represented all that is bad and evil in the world, which then in turn brings us back to the Eastern philosophy of Ying and Yang (the dark and the light, and balance or harmony).

One interesting fact is that the Swastika stone on Ilkley moor in Yorkshire is the oldest known depiction of a Swastika in Europe. The stone is believed to have over twenty ley lines intersecting through it. A colleague of mine who reads Sanskrit claims that the Swastika on the stone is actually an old ancient Sanskrit of a Star/Planetary system map, that once again brings in the link to ley lines and the sky. He also claimed that a shaman would have used the rock in his ritual and religious ceremonies, and that it without doubt predates the druids and their knowledge of ley lines.

How does this connect with UFOs & the Paranormal?
As I now enter my twenty-first year of researching the UFO/paranormal phenomenon, for the past fifteen of those years I have started to notice how a lot of the phenomena happen in areas saturated by ley lines. At first I just thought that it was coincidence, but then I looked at the data I was collecting by interviewing witnesses to these events, as well as reading about Maurice Grosse's findings on the "Enfield poltergeist"; that he found thirteen ley lines intersected the house, and that in his mind that's why the family were experiencing the activity.

I went back over all my cases with a fine toothcomb and ninety- five percent of the sightings/activity all had taken place on ley lines. How can I prove this? Well, since being a young child I have been able to dowse for ley lines, but for my own piece of mind I brought in a gifted psychic that I know and took them to the sites to see what they could pick up on the site. Before I knew it, they had picked up that there were several ley lines running through the area. They were in a trance like state, and pointed the lines out exactly where I had previously dowsed for them and found them.

At no time did I tell them why we were going to the area. The only information I gave was that several people had been seeing an apparition at the site. They even gave the description of the apparition which had been witnessed there. We then went to two locations where UFOs had been observed, and once again they were drawn towards the ley lines first.

I also took them to places that didn't have any ley lines and they confirmed that there were no ley lines there, yet the witnesses had observed something there. And they went into great detail as to what they had seen, though it was not as prominent as the things witnessed at the ley line sites.

With this independent psychic's findings, as at no time did I tell them what I was looking for, it confirmed what I was already beginning to suspect: that ley lines play an important part in what and why people were reporting more UFO/Paranormal events in certain areas.

Then, in nineteen ninety-six, when I began my research into the abduction phenomena, once again I found the parallel between abductions and ley lines, as most abductees seem to live on or around heavy ley line sites. Then, as I began to look at my own abductions and contactee experiences, I also noticed how I lived on heavy ley line sites myself. At this time I was investigating the many UFO sights over the Scammonden area of Huddersfield in West Yorkshire. As many people had reported seeing UFOs heading over to the area from the Todmorden and Halifax areas, my database grew and I decided to map out all the UFO/abduction and paranormal reports on a map, and where the ley lines were as I noticed how they formed a perfect equilateral triangle. From Scammonden to Todmorden through to Ilkley, I had the report and findings published in UFO encounters magazine and called it "the Yorkshire triangle."
By this time my mind was made up strongly for the ley line link with the UFO/abduction and paranormal phenomenon. All that was left for me to do was to find out why the phenomena are drawn to areas saturated with ley lines. This is the first time that my conclusions have been printed, due to the fact that when I have given lectures on the phenomena and brought in the ley line connection, most of the people have gasped in disbelief.

I only hope that you are more open minded to my ley line theory than those whom have heard it in the past. I am not saying that it is a fact. Only that there is a big possibility that ley lines are drawing the phenomena to them as a magnet does to iron fillings.

Conclusions:
As stated, when I first came across the ley line connection I thought it was only coincidence, until I checked all the sights and data I had collected over the years, and then as I rechecked I noticed how I had already shown that ninety-five percent of the incidents I had investigated happened where there is a heavy concentration of ley lines. As I asked "why this is so?" I realised how every ancient culture claimed that ley lines gave off positive or negative energy.

Then I began to notice that a lot of abductions by the grays and poltergeist activity were happening on ley lines that had been blacked by occult practices. I only found this out by going back to the drawing board and researching incidents which been reported over the century's. As I did, I noticed how there were reports of witchcraft taking place on or around these sites, and I was finding too many reports for it to be coincidence. I even managed to track some of the witnesses down who had witnessed some of these events last century, granted a lot of them were old age pensioners but they could still remember seeing what they had witnessed.

Then I remembered the Alan Godfrey abduction, which happened in Todmorden in nineteen eighty, and the spot were he was allegedly abducted was on a blacked line; due to it being one of the lines that ran from the woods in Cornhome, which is about a mile and a half up the road from the spot where he was abducted.

The evidence was just too strong for me to dismiss the ley line connection. Yet I found the opposite with the contactee side of the UFO phenomena. I found that these experiences happened on ley line sites that were not blacked and gave off "positive vibes", as my psychic friend put it, when they walked on positive ley line sites. Yet they began to feel pain and anger on blacked ley lines. On one blacked ley line site in Todmorden they fell to the ground and lay unconscious for ten minutes and refused to go back there until it had been cleansed.

There are also less paranormal apparitions witnessed on positive ley line sites. Saying that, though, if there has been a violent incident on the ley line, this seems to be why a
dreamkatcher
#2290 | Posted: 22 Mar 2012 15:57
they seem to be replaying the events which occurred there.

The orange balls of light phenomena, that certain UFO investigators such as Andy Roberts and Paul Deveraux claim are earthlights, are from my findings mainly within proximity to positive ley line areas. And, according to the witnesses I have interviewed, the earthlight theory can be ruled out as the witnesses claim that they seem to be intelligently controlled.

The earthlight theory is an interesting one, being that ley lines do run on the earth's tectonic plates (fault lines), where, according to Roberts and Deveraux, energy is released during stress on the fault lines before an earthquake. If this was the case then Scammonden would not be here as the orange balls of light are seen over there often, which now leads me as to why these things are attracted to ley lines.

As I have explained, ley lines give off positive and negative energy, the same as a magnet having positive and negative poles, as the ley lines run on the earth's tectonic plates.

The blacked or negative ley line attracts negative experiences, apparitions as well as alien abduction experiences. Due to the negative energy that the lines are emitting, it's the same as how negative people attract other negative people. [The "like attracts like" principle. Ed] I believe that they all feed off each other, so the negative ley lines draw these things towards them so that they can feed off the negative energy which is being put out by them.

I came to this conclusion as most people who have been abducted by the grays claim that it has had negative implications on their life. As well as the experience onboard the grays craft being on the negative side, during my research I found that around ninety five percent of abductions with the grays happened where there are blacked or negative ley lines.

Yet at the positive ley line sites, I found the opposite. That ninety five percent of the incidences that happen on these sites are positive in nature, and that people who have spent time on these positive sites have had positive things happen in and around their life.

Take the Swastika, for example. On Ilkley moor, many of the people that have visited the stone have felt positive energy's surging through their bodies. I know of a few people who have suffered with pain walk up to the stone and stand on it, they have also felt energy surge through their bodies and a few hours later their pain has resided and has not bothered them for a few months.

I also know that this has baffled their doctors, as some of them suffer from arthritis and even though it is extremely active in their body, and they should be in immense pain and should not be able to walk, they are nevertheless doing so.
I even know mediums that go up there to charge their "psychic batteries", so to speak. Once again most of the contactee experiences happen where there are these positive ley lines, and I believe yet again that the positive energy released from them are attracting these positive being's experiences so that they can feed and recharge their positive energy.

The only proof I have about this connection is from the painstaking and long years of research I have done on the subject, as well as talking to the many witnesses to these phenomena, and other occurrences at these sites. Most paranormal, UFO and earth mysteries investigators say that there is no connection between ley lines and the activity, which happens on them. All I can say in defence of my findings is this: if you do as I did and recheck all the data you have gathered, then collate it with known and unknown ley lines in the area, Then look into what has taken place on those sites and look into your case files, you will find that all the negative reports and case's happen on negative ley lines. And that all the positive cases such as contactee experiences all happen on positive ley lines. That's all that I did and the evidence I dug up confirmed what I had already began to suspect.

The original content of this site is copyright 2006 www.ufomagazine.co.uk
dreamkatcher
#2291 | Posted: 22 Mar 2012 15:59
View topic - Ley Lines - Forum for Orgonite and Tactical ... **

but we are finding out that placing orgonite on all the ley lines around the ... naturalize Member Joined: 26 Jul 2010 Posts: 153 Location: Nuremberg, Germany

www.warriormatrix.com/about5081.html
dreamkatcher
#2292 | Posted: 22 Mar 2012 16:13 | Edited by: dreamkatcher
I cant get the exact link to this one, so had to post it. Pics wont show on here. dk

MYTH*ING LINKS
An Annotated & Illustrated Collection of Worldwide Links to Mythologies,
Fairy Tales & Folklore, Sacred Arts & Sacred Traditions
by Kathleen Jenks, Ph.D.

GEOGRAPHICAL REGIONS

WESTERN EUROPE:

The Leylines of Nuremberg

Note: "Leylines" refer to earth's network of electromagnetic flows. Some call these "dragon-lines" (from an esoteric perspective, myths of "dragon-slaying" are a misunderstanding of helping to focus and activate a particular dragon-line). Others speak of power-spots, pulses, and so forth. Water-dowsers are able to locate these "dragon-lines," which does not however mean that leylines exist wherever there is water. Another way of looking at these forces is as "songlines," which is what Australia's Aboriginal culture calls them. As author Johanna Lambert writes in Wise Women of the Dreamtime: Aboriginal Tales of the Ancestral Powers (Inner Traditions, 1993:47):

...Aboriginal culture explains [this] through its concept of "songlines," magnetic and vital force flows that emanate from the earth, crisscrossing the continent. Aborigines believe that they can project their psyche or inner consciousness along these songlines as a means of communicating songs, stories, and knowledge over great distances. It is said that songlines were once a sacred tradition that stretched across the entire earth, and, in this way, cultural knowledge was shared worldwide....

The medieval city of Nuremberg
from the Nuremberg Chronicle, 1493.

8 January 2004,
Author's Note:

What if you knew of a place where immense power could be constellated? -- where ancient powers of justice, politics, and spiritual fire co-exist? -- where vast tragedies have pierced the earth herself, awakening coffers of intense emotion -- compassion, available for wise beings who could activate such power, or hatred, available for those insane enough to attempt to control it? What would you do?

What if you had a college of 64 trained dowsers who could find exactly where the potent power-spot was? What if you could have a lake drained to shift the lay of the land so you could build a high platform from which to address your nation -- a platform built at the precise nexus of ancient lines of force -- a power that could be used for good or ill? How would you use such power?

Nuremberg Rally 1938

One madman's obsession with occult forces gave him both the knowledge, the trained dowsers, and the money to leash those ancient powers. That was Adolf Hitler. He turned the lovely, sleepy medieval city of Nuremberg into the site of his huge hate-mongering rallies. We know the place had special "power" because of the wildly successful results obtained by this otherwise unexceptional man. We speak of being in the right place at the right time. In Hitler's case, the "right time" was an accident of birth combined with ambition in an uneasy nation riddled with turmoil and ripe for ruthless leadership. But the "right place" was no accident. As author/researcher Katherine Neville writes:

...Nurnberg had been the site of Hitler's famous outdoor rallies where his architect, Albert Speer, had designed what he called a Cathedral of Light in the night sky, and a stadium complete with parade ground and Zeppelin field that was patterned after the temple of Diana at Ephesus and the amphitheater where St. Paul once spoke out against the goddess. Hitler often said that if Berlin was the head of the Third Reich, Nurnberg was its heart....

...According to our informant, Hitler had kept an official college of dowsers with sixty-four members who marched in pararde in a block across the chessboard squares that are still visible as you enter the Nurnberg parade grounds. These officials dowsed in advance the terrain Hitler's car would traverse in parades, and each balcony from which he delivered speeches. They found the energies wrong at the Nurnberg site, so Speer had to move the stadium, requiring him to drain a lake and reroute the existing railroad....

But why Nuremberg in the first place? Neville asked the same question:

The minute I first stepped off the train in 1989 at the jewellike town of Nurnberg, I realized that in all the books I'd already read about Nazi Germany in my research for The Magic Circle -- everything from serious historical treatments to woo-woo occult fantasy -- nobody had ever raised one question. Why did Adolf Hitler base his personality-centered cult, so important to the myth of Aryan supremacy, off the beaten path, in this obscure little German town? ...

In 1992, I went to the Nurnberg parade grounds with a group of friends and a director of the German Society of Dowsers -- water diviners who trace natural sources of power beneath the earth. As a young person in Idaho I'd learned to locate water and missing objects using tree branch rods. At Nurnberg, with professional dowsing rods, we dowsed the Zeppelin field and the stadium as the German director filled us in on the history of Hitler's involvement with this particular piece of turf.

Nuremberg Rally 1935
[Scanned from Time-Life Books' excellent
TimeFrame AD 1925-1950: Shadow of the Dictators, 1989:14]

The most interesting part of our experience was that the fog had closed in on the parade ground. When we climbed the steps to the platform from which Hitler delivered his speeches, we were surrounded by black fog. But his platform itself was clear. It was bitterly cold everywhere else, but Hitler's podium was warm and cozy. There were seven of us in all, and our dowsing rods on the platform pointed in three directions forming the six-pointed star of the Hail Rune, Hitler's runic initial and secret symbol. The German Society of Dowsers is on record certifying that three major power sources crossing Europe meet at this precise point: the Grail Line, the Siegfried Line, and the line of Fate.

Nuremberg, once known as Nornenberg, Norn's Mountain, is where the three Norns were said to live. (For more, see Myth*ing Links: The Norns of Norn Mountain (Nuremberg).) When I read Neville's account of those leylines and Hitler's platform some years ago, I was haunted by her experience. I placed a link to her page on several of my own webpages. Most recently, in expanding my Icelandic, Nordic & Teutonic Traditions, I quoted her entire page lest it ever vanish from the web.

In mid-December 2003 I received a phone call from one of my former students, Merlinda. She told me about a dream she had had a few weeks earlier in which she and I and several other women had come together to explore the ancient past. In the dream, we were seeking knowledge we had shared in earlier lifetimes and then hidden, leaving clues so that we could retrieve it when we most needed it in this present age in which, apparently, we foresaw we would most need it. Merlinda felt the knowledge lay in prehistoric Egypt. Since I have long felt a special bond with that period, I was both intrigued and skeptical. I invited her to my house for a marathon of past life regressions. (FYI: I have been a pastlife facilitator since the 1970's. The demands of academic life in the 1990's until my retirement in June 2003 drastically curtailed the time and energy available for such work, but now I am in private practice once more. Merlinda has been a licensed psychotherapist for 11 years, an Interfaith minister for 13 years, and is currently completing a Doctorate of Divinity. She also has a degree in body work and cranial sacrum.)

Loving "wonder tales" as I do, I was hoping the dream was accurate and that we had indeed had the foresight to hide something marvelous -- some unexpected theurgy, some sacred dance or ritual chant that would unlock new reserves of hope and wisdom, allowing us to share it with anyone open to hearing about it.

Merlinda and another women, "J," a fellow academic whom Merlinda had enlisted for our preliminary "scouting expedition," arrived late one snowy morning on Epiphany, 6 January 2004. Since the three of us have a common bond in being long-time friends of Jean Houston and her husband Robert Masters, we spent a fair amount of time sharing stories about Jean and Bob, as well as our own stories, journeys, and patterns of hope. At some point I mentioned Katherine Neville's information on Nuremberg, Hitler, the three Norns, and the three major leylines. Merlinda immediately began to tremble with chills of excitement. I didn't think much of it at the time -- unlike me, many of my close friends have strong psychic gifts and often get "chills" over something or other. My usual response is to ooh and aah appropriately and then move on. Such "chills" seem to function as simple astral "smiley faces" beamed to let people know they're on the right track, a verification of something that at least keeps us interested. Merlinda's "chills," however, returned forcefully anytime the topic of Norns was mentioned, which made them suggestive of something of uncommon significance.

By late afternoon we finally were ready to start exploring the past. I first did a brief "group regression" with the two women in which I asked them to go to pre-dynastic Egypt and ask to be taken to whatever pivotal lifetime seemed to be promised by Merlinda's dream. Merlinda's friend, "J," was a little girl in a group of nomads who were worried about where they were to go next and were awaiting a sign; she had an older brother with a tall staff who seemed to have an unusual sense of power around him, at least to the child. Merlinda strongly resonated with that brooding sense of uncertainty and sign-waiting and felt it involved some important message from the stars. I picked up a brief image in which I entered a cave-temple and lay down on a stone slab.
dreamkatcher
#2293 | Posted: 22 Mar 2012 16:16
Several attendants were around the slab -- we all seemed to be colleagues. This felt like a frequent occurrence with nothing exceptional about it. As I lay on the slab, high above me I could see the night sky through a rectangular opening approximately the same size as the slab, at least from my vantage point. Supposedly, the stars were in the right position to transmit, or ground, healing energies for whomever lay on the slab. The cave-temple was filled with a deep blue light from some unknown source. The blue light and "sky window" were my strongest impressions.

When it was over, we three women briefly discussed what we had seen or felt. The sky definitely seemed to be the common denominator in this "trial run." Then I began a one-on-one session with "J." It was a short life as a child in early Egypt -- it was unclear if this was the same child from the trial-run or another one. The content was personal -- no hidden theurgies. Since "J" had to leave that same evening around 8pm, there was no opportunity to explore ancient Egypt further with the two of them.

Merlinda and I sat up late talking. The subject of the Norns came up several times -- each time bringing her those strange "chills." The next day was January 7th, my 64th birthday. In the late afternoon, I began a one-on-one regression with her. When I asked her just beforehand what she would most like to focus upon, I was not surprised when she said the Norns. Pre-dynastic Egypt had vanished.

What follows is an account of that session -- not a transcript -- we had no working tape recorder (I couldn't get either of my recorders to work so we decided it wasn't meant to be recorded) and I couldn't scribble fast enough to catch every word. But it's as accurate as I could make it. Since it's also fairly long, I'm putting it on a new page:

NEXT: Regression Session

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A few links on Hitler's connections to the "occult"
and related issues:

Undated Nuremberg Rally

"...If a modern ritual magician of the utmost expertise had designed a ritual intended to 'invoke Mars' he could not have come up with anything more effective than the ceremonies used at Nuremburg...." [see link directly below]

http://www.livingstonemusic.net/hitlerandtheoccult.htm

This is "Hitler and the Nazis - an Occult Order using Ancient Esoteric Knowledge and Practices...."
Some excerpts from this lengthy, illustrated essay:

Hitler founded far more than a political regime - the Third Reich was an Occult-based Order using Magical and Esoteric practices. Everything which defined the Nazi Party was Magical. From the Swastika to the Order of the SS, all elements were driven by Esoteric teachings. Inspired by the occult writings of Helena Blavatsky, Aleister Crowley, Eliphas Levi, Nosradamus and John Dee to name but a few, along with the magical elements contained within the music of Richard Wagner and Wolfgand Mozart, the Third Reich sought to usher in a New World Order through overwhelming physical strength and might....

...For those unaware, the Earth and all its associated spirits hold immense power, which when harnessed, can be used for whatever means you choose. Magic is neither good or evil.. It is your intention behind the magic which makes it 'white magic' or 'black magic'. To hold this power gives you power and dominance over those who do not. And Magic works solely within the laws of nature and what we have seen happening around the world is the knowledge of Nature's Laws being eradicated from practically every culture on the planet. One thing is probable - the dismissal and ultimately destruction of every native culture is deliberate action, thought out and implemented by people who are fully aware of the powers of the Ether. As Hitler himself said, "How fortunate for leaders, that the masses do not think."....

...Hitler was trained to be a supreme adept in the arts and ritual of Black Magic by Dietrich Eckart, the leader of a powerful, secret society called the Thule Society. Baron Rudolf von Sebottendorf, an avid fan of Helena Blavatsky, founded the "Thule Society", a spiritualist group which borrowed heavily from Blavatsky's "The Secret Doctrine"....

...The Thule Society considered the Jew ("Juda") their cosmic enemy. As early as 1920, Sebottendorf advocated a "Final Goal" of "cleaning out the Jews once and for all", using "the most ruthless measures, including Sammellager [concentration camps] and sweeping out the Jewish vermin with an iron broom." Interestingly, this Thule Society was part of the international "Brotherhood of Death" secret societies. The dominant American "Brotherhood of Death" society is the "Skull and Bones" group at Yale University, an identical society to Hitler's Thule Group. The most famous adept from this "Skull and Bones" group is President George W Bush and his father, George....

...The religio-magical aspects of the rallies were emphasised by the fact that their high points were reached after dusk and took place in a 'Cathedral of Light' - an open space surrounded by pillars of light coming from electric searchlights pointed upwards to the sky. If a modern ritual magician of the utmost expertise had designed a ritual intended to 'invoke Mars' he could not have come up with anything more effective than the ceremonies used at Nuremburg....

http://www.stargods.org/Nazis_and_the_Occult.html

This is "The Unknown Hitler: Nazi Roots in the Occult," written in 2000 by David Icke for an e-magazine. It is very long, detailed, and engrossing. Icke offers what some writers have claimed and then balances this with what detective work has shown to be false. Regardless, deeply disturbing material about the Thule Society and much else remains intact. Since I have taught Wolfram von Eschenbach's Parzival for years, I was especially jolted by this passage about a peyote experience Hitler had:

...Hitler had hoped that his former existences, viewed in his drug trance, would include an early incarnation as a powerful Teutonic ruler, but it was not to be. Instead his psychedelic perception revealed von Eschenbach's Parzival to have been prophetic of events that would take place a thousand years after it was written, i.e. in the present. And it showed Hitler to have been the historical personage behind the evil sorcerer Klingsor, the very spirit of the anti-Christ and the villain of Parzival...

http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/010904A.shtml

From a Holocaust survivor comes a comparison of then and now.

Up to Europe's Opening Page

Up to Western Europe

Western Europe's Subdivisions:

Ancient Greece / Ancient Rome / Celtic Traditions /
Icelandic, Nordic, & Teutonic Traditions /
Medieval Life & Times / Arthurian Themes / Grail Lore /
Alchemy, Gnosticism, Hermetics / Fairy Tales & Folk Lore /

Down to Indigenous Peoples

HOME PAGE
Joe
#2294 | Posted: 22 Mar 2012 16:23
Interesting article.

Dk, have you ever been to any of these ley line areas yourself? I think you may have told us you have, if so, what was your experience?
Joe
#2295 | Posted: 22 Mar 2012 16:34
dreamkatcher:
I cant get the exact link to this one, so had to post it. Pics wont show on here. dk

I'll have a go - hope this works.
URL

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  151  152  153  154  155  ...  204  205  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®