RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  137  138  139  140  141  ...  204  205  »» 
dreamkatcher
#2071 | Posted: 5 Oct 2011 23:38
SPIRAL:
lead to the negative energy in Earth's evil places?"

I think that could well be true.

Incidents http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread665552/pg1

Is Japan on here as well? http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/10oct/33.html
Joe
#2072 | Posted: 6 Oct 2011 00:12 | Edited by: Joe
SPIRAL:

"For thousands of years, there have been places around the world considered dangerous to humans. Might these locations hold the key to an otherworldly connection? At Australia's Black Mountains, local myths speak of ancient serpent gods and hikers disappearing. Every year hundreds are drawn to a dark forest at the base of Mount Fuji in Japan–to commit suicide. What causes these places to be evil? Could there be evidence that past extraterrestrial activity lead to the negative energy in Earth's evil places?"

Sounds reminiscent of the film "Predator". Maybe the film could have been based on something like this!

AllSpark
#2073 | Posted: 6 Oct 2011 01:52
SPIRAL:
"For thousands of years, there have been places around the world considered dangerous to humans. Might these locations hold the key to an otherworldly connection? At Australia's Black Mountains, local myths speak of ancient serpent gods and hikers disappearing. Every year hundreds are drawn to a dark forest at the base of Mount Fuji in Japan–to commit suicide. What causes these places to be evil? Could there be evidence that past extraterrestrial activity lead to the negative energy in Earth's evil places?"

URL

After watching that i realised how totaly useless the human race is sometimes. That idiot who went to the place in Russia to look for the 'cauldron's. If he'd done his research properly, he would have taken a hazmat suit and a geiger counter, would'nt he ! What a plonker. Then we have the so called experts saying ooooo, it's a place of evil. Bollocks is it, grow some balls... get equiped....and get in there to see whats going on in these places. Take some weapons in case you come up against a large fukin snake by all means. How can modern explorers be frightened of local stories FFS. There are NO evil places, just unknown phenomenon which can all be explained once the discoveries are made and the object examined, whatever it might be. ( obviously i'm not talking about those poor researchers who got 'in the way of something else'... aka,orange orb)
The fact that we are still putting toxic waste under the ground suggests to me that we really are as stupid as the ebe's think we are. CASE CLOSED.
( it was an entertaining episode though)
Planettraveller
#2074 | Posted: 6 Oct 2011 09:24
dreamkatcher:
Ive set it to copy.

I cant believe I fell asleep.I moan about rubbish being on tv all the time then go and fall asleep.
zenrev
#2075 | Posted: 6 Oct 2011 16:54
also on You Tube:-

UFOs The Secret Evidence 2005 Documentary 1 of 11
URL
SPIRAL
#2076 | Posted: 9 Oct 2011 13:47
These photos are several years old, and unfortunately taken with a 7.2 mp camera, so the resolution isn't too hot. I estimate these metalic spheres to be about 4m in dia at about 700m altitude,I tried to post the ages ago of Flkr but the images were atrocious;

This is the fullsize pic, sphere upper left,

dreamkatcher
#2077 | Posted: 12 Oct 2011 16:13
Kozmik
#2078 | Posted: 12 Oct 2011 19:25
dreamkatcher:
What do you make of this?

Wow!! We should go up there and check it out for ourselves, or make RDH aware [if he's not already] and see what happens!!
Planettraveller
#2079 | Posted: 12 Oct 2011 20:12
SPIRAL:
This is the fullsize pic, sphere upper left,

Did anyone else have any pics of it SPIRAL.The large pic is a great pic anyway.
AllSpark
#2080 | Posted: 14 Oct 2011 11:00
SPIRAL:
These photos are several years old, and unfortunately taken with a 7.2 mp camera, so the resolution isn't too hot. I estimate these metalic spheres to be about 4m in dia at about 700m altitude,I tried to post the ages ago of Flkr but the images were atrocious;

have you sent them to anyone for analysis ?
zenrev
#2081 | Posted: 18 Oct 2011 22:20
Several years ago, the Disney company aired a major one-hour television Special, with no advance notice, on stations in only 5 US cities. Thanks to a few viewers who were able to roll their VCRs and capture it, we have a record of the startling quotes and statements it contained. In light of the current, purported 'rift' between Disney and NASA over the content of Disney's new film, "Mission To Mars", I thought it pertinent to revisit those quotes. My thanks to my colleague Michael Lindemann of CNI News for his file containing the many arresting and downright shocking statements in that Disney special...which appears now, as it did then, to have been a definite probe to measure public reaction to news of the reality of visitation and interaction with various forms of non-human intelligent life. Remember, the quotes you are about to read were delivered by Disney CEO Michael Eisner and program narrator Robert Urich with straight, matter-of-fact, totally serious cadence and inflection. Script excerpts from "Alien Encounters From New Tomorrowland" All quotes were spoken by host/narrator Robert Urich unless otherwise noted.

URL

Original source for the above video:- URL
skipman
#2082 | Posted: 19 Oct 2011 08:54
Very good find Zenrev,did not know that an American could be fined or jailed for having contact with an alien. Must try to get a copy of that law.
dreamkatcher
#2083 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 16:26
Subj: Check out Cosmic Conspiracies - Europe's Largest UFOs and Aliens
Database

I found this interesting and thought you would too:
_Cosmic Conspiracies - Europe's Largest UFOs and Aliens Database_
(http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/)
dreamkatcher
#2084 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 16:28
Subj: Fwd: Check out Alternate Universe - Television Tropes & Idioms

It is "MY" firm belief that there are unlimited multi-millions of parallel
worlds, universes, probable worlds & realities, multiple-dimensional
realities, worlds & universes all existing RIGHT HERE occupying the same space
that we in this particular third dimensional reality dwell within. (don't
even get me started on "MY" opinion of the ALL-THAT-IS the creator of all
that exists!) However, what YOU believe creates the reality that YOU dwell
within, so the message enclosed within is only a message of THOUGHT that
might be of interest to you. Great Blessings, Jonathon

I found this interesting and thought you would too:
_Alternate Universe - Television Tropes & Idioms_
(http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AlternateUniverse)
dreamkatcher
#2085 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 16:35
Apologies for lengthy article. dk

Filer's Files #43 2011 - Flying Triangles Report, Life on Jupiter's
Posted by: "duane richtsmeier" demtb@hotmail.com demtb
Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:27 am (PDT)

On October 1, 2011, a cylinder-shaped UFO appeared in over Brazil.

George A. Filer III.

MUFON Eastern Region Director

October 19, 2011If you wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
Filer's Files are now being emailed to 8500 each week. Get your own weekly updates!
Subscribe to Filer's Files here
What to read past issues? View Filer's Files Archives

In special reports, this week's files cover: Jupiter's Moon Europa may have life? And Do Flying Triangles Have Underwater Bases?

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported over Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Texas.
Sightings of UFOs were also reported in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Finland, Germany, Greece, Puerto Rico, and England in the United Kingdom.
The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force. Under Project Blue Book, the US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than twenty years; and we continue this research. I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.

Special Reports

Jupiter's Moon Europa May Have Life

That bright "star" in the east? It's the planet Jupiter, now at its brightest for the year may have life. The prestigious EFE news agency reports on the controversial statements made by Russian astrophysicist Boris Rodionov to Moscow's Komsomolskaya Pravda. He claims to have proof of the existence of "a highly developed extraterrestrial civilization on Europa one of the satellites of the planet Jupiter".

The astrophysicist also claims that the enigmatic "UFO" phenomenon which has stimulated popular imagination worldwide could well be "outriders for this civilization."

Wielding a vast amount of scientific data and photographs transmitted by NASA's "Galileo" probe, Rodionov, a tenured professor of Microphysics and Cosmophysics of the State Institute of Physical Engineering, stated that Europa, smallest of Jupiter's four main satellites, "was inhabited by an ancient and technologically advanced civilization." Through the use of a high-powered computer and sophisticated photographic analysis technology, the scientist managed to obtain a close-up with a record-breaking resolution of nine kilometers from the satellite's surface, enabling him to make out the contours of what he calls pipes, tunnels and spherical domes. The photo clearly shows--according to Rodionov--that the lines formerly considered as mere fissures by the scientific community actually cross over each other like a knot of expressways.
According to Rodionov, the variety of "pipelines" and "tunnels", having a diameter similar to the "Chunnel" that crosses the English Channel, is surprising. Chunnel has a total length of 50.5 kilometers with 38 kilometers beneath the sea going 75 meters deep. There are two under water tunnel tunnels side by side with each a diameter of 8.17 meters.
"There are 100 kilometer Europa segments, as well as other pipelines having immense junctures or orifices between them."

Anyone may join the controversy, since the image in which Rodionov claims to see the aforementioned pipelines and tunnels is available to anyone having Internet access. This photo, which is available from the NASA/JPL net server that provides images for the "Galileo" mission, in fact portrays a number of lines or fissures, which cross each other at different elevations, as the scientist has claimed. Having a width of 20 to 40 kilometers and thousands of kilometers in length, it is believed that the fissures are attributable to a period of global expansion on Europa, caused by volcanic eruptions or geysers under its frosty surface, creating a series of fractures on the ice crust.
JPL claims,
The image shows a region of Europa's crust made up of blocks which are thought to have broken apart and "rafted" into new positions. These features are the best geologic evidence to date that Europa may have had a subsurface ocean at some time in its past. Combined with the geologic data, the presence of a magnetic field leads scientists to believe an ocean is most likely present at Europa today. In this false color image, reddish-brown areas represent non-ice material resulting from geologic activity. White areas are rays of material ejected during the formation of the 25-km diameter impact crater Pwyll.
Icy plains are shown in blue tones to distinguish possibly coarse-grained ice (dark blue) from fine-grained ice (light blue). Long, dark lines are ridges and fractures in the crust, some of which are more than 3,000 kilometers (1,850 miles) long. These images were obtained by NASA's Galileo spacecraft during September 7, 1996, at a distance of 677,000 kilometers (417,489 miles). http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA03002

Editors Note: Similar tubes are visible on Mars (shown here) and thought to be part of a transportation system. Although some are visible on the surface many tubes go underground like subways.

Do Flying Triangles Have Underwater Bases?

Omar Fowler writes, "The arrival of a Flying Triangle UFO craft in Missouri and Kansas in 1980, caused concern and wonderment, as hundreds of witnesses, including policemen, watched a huge craft displaying a triangular pattern of lights, move slowly over the countryside for a period of four hours. It was seen over 22 towns and at one stage the enormous craft "as big as a football field." appeared to be dropping what a local truck driver described as satellites, which appeared to be round and emitted a bluish glow. The whole event was tracked on radar during the four hour period. Within a decade, Flying Triangular craft were to be reported worldwide.
During January 1981, a huge boomerang shaped craft was seen over Arizona, with one witness proclaiming the object "was bigger than several football fields!" The V shaped craft was later reported over New York State and Connecticut in March 1983. Once again the craft was described as being "as big as two football fields" and this time, the craft flashed its lights on and off as though trying to attract attention. The next major event was the Belgian Flap, when huge triangular craft (shown above) visited this small country during 1989/90.

The SOBEPS Group (Societe Belge d Etudes des Phenomenes Spatiaux), was inundated with hundreds of reports during this period. Such was the efficiency of their organization that the Belgian Air Force asked for their co-operation and assistance! With SOBEPS members being widespread throughout the country, they were able to identify Flying Triangles in their locality and report their position to the Belgian Air Force. In this manner, the SOBEPS members acted as trained observers for the Belgian Air Force. At one stage, two F-16 interceptor fighters were placed at their disposal, to be directed to various parts of the country where the Triangles were reported! This co-operation resulted in the F-16s intercepting a number of the Flying Triangles, although the F-16s were completely unable to match the speed and maneuverability of the craft, as subsequent cockpit radar film footage showed.
On September 26, 1993, a huge Flying Triangle craft arrived over Bakewell in Derbyshire, England. Many residents of this small town were to share in the experience of watching a huge black craft, slowly and silently flying over their town. With a bright white light on each corner of its triangular shape and numerous smaller lights running along the edges of the craft, the UFOs flew low and at an estimated speed of only 30 mph. A witness driving his vehicle at 40 mph overtook it!
On January 6, 1995, that a British Airways Boeing 737 aircraft was buzzed by a glowing triangular craft as it approached Manchester Airport! This was the forerunner of a Flying Triangle invasion, as they began to arrive in force.

There were 52 Flying Triangle incidents recorded in and around the city of Derby from December 1994 to May 1995. These included hovering illuminated craft and in one instance, a huge triangular craft was observed hovering over one of the main traffic islands (Spider Bridge) on the A5111 circular road. Numerous witnesses were able to sketch and describe the craft in detail. The reports include triangle craft hovering and shining down white beams of light "ending in mid air, like a fluorescent tube." The Flying Triangles (FT) appear to be coming in over the East coast of England and flying slowly across the countryside to various destinations including a number of Nuclear Power Stations, before returning back out to sea a few hours later.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  137  138  139  140  141  ...  204  205  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®