RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  113  114  115  116  117  ...  204  205  »» 
skipman
#1711 | Posted: 24 May 2011 16:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YVByaKw2k
This was taken from the earthquake hit Christchurch in New Zealand. Any ideas?
drobson67
#1712 | Posted: 25 May 2011 01:13
Hi, some interesting footage of Endeavour docking at the ISS on 18th May 2011 and when three UFOs come into view the crew are told to pause the playback, this is proof that NASA is covering up the the UFO phenomenon, like we didn't already know lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUP2OnmyVsk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

UFOS Flown Around ISS, NASA Ordered "Pause The Playback": NASA Caught Red Handed: UFOS Flown Around Internationa... http://bit.ly/kf0vOL
Starseed
#1713 | Posted: 25 May 2011 07:52 | Edited by: Starseed
MK_DON
#1714 | Posted: 25 May 2011 14:06
What an excellent thread - very informative.

Apologies if I am going over previously covered ground although I today noticed the following article on the TR-3B and thought it slotted in well here...

http://www.rense.com/ufo/triangUS.htm
SPIRAL
#1715 | Posted: 25 May 2011 21:05
MK_DON:
I today noticed the following article on the TR-3B and thought it slotted in well here...

First of all, welcome to Richplanet Fight Club errr forum
Thats an interesting article, I'm going to buy that book ALIEN RAPTURE it sounds right up my street, don't worry about repeating stuff as there is no search feature on this forum , stuff just gets 'buried'.
This may be obvious but on the home page , at the bottom are a list of people and subjects which forms a huge body of work done by Richard, I for one spent months reading through that and watching RP.net TV.
MK_DON
#1716 | Posted: 26 May 2011 15:12
Thanks for the warm welcome Spiral.. it is great to now be part of a community where people are happy to dig for the truth.. I have the utmost respect for Richard given he has the bravery and tenacity to bring so many truths to the masses..

LOL @ 'RP fightclub'... Having had a good look through some of the different topics on the forum it is great to see so many educated and open minded people debating different opinions as this brings us all closer to the truth..

My opinion (& I am always happy to be corrected) on UFO's is that a lot of the 'triangular' sightings are the TR3B and that this craft was reverse engineered from alien tech. discovered at Roswell (eg).

I am also a believer in the ancient astronaut theory.. and the Tony Kilvert interview enforced my belief to the point where I pretty much accept it as fact.. so hopefully I should fit in here..
dark star
#1717 | Posted: 26 May 2011 19:01
MK_DON:
Thanks for the warm welcome Spiral.. it is great to now be part of a community where people are happy to dig for the truth.. I have the utmost respect for Richard given he has the bravery and tenacity to bring so many truths to the masses..

LOL @ 'RP fightclub'... Having had a good look through some of the different topics on the forum it is great to see so many educated and open minded people debating different opinions as this brings us all closer to the truth..

My opinion (& I am always happy to be corrected) on UFO's is that a lot of the 'triangular' sightings are the TR3B and that this craft was reverse engineered from alien tech. discovered at Roswell (eg).

I am also a believer in the ancient astronaut theory.. and the Tony Kilvert interview enforced my belief to the point where I pretty much accept it as fact.. so hopefully I should fit in here..

Welcome to the forum.

But beware of the thought police...lol....
SPIRAL
#1718 | Posted: 26 May 2011 23:22
Yeah, dont use the words 'belief' or the 'M' word , as in m****** sliced loaf or you'll be dragged to the nether regions of the internet and eaten alive ..............
Starseed
#1719 | Posted: 27 May 2011 07:16
SPIRAL:
Yeah, dont use the words 'belief' or the 'M' word

Or religion... ;-)
SPIRAL
#1720 | Posted: 28 May 2011 20:34
This is for anyone who hasn't seen these before and has some spare time over the weekend
URL
URL
URL
UFO related stuff.....
ImOverHere
#1721 | Posted: 28 May 2011 20:47
SPIRAL:
This is for anyone who hasn't seen these before and has some spare time over the weekend

Its great when people post stuff just because others may find it interesting no matter if its stuff that has been posted before. Please keep posting and please ignore stupid comments and condemnations that may appear.
dreamkatcher
#1722 | Posted: 29 May 2011 02:03
MK_DON:

I thought Tony Kilvert's interview was very interesting, & even though he seemed to be nervous a bit (& it does happen when you aren't used to public speaking/being filmed) he stil got his message across.

dkl
dreamkatcher
#1723 | Posted: 29 May 2011 13:45
Make your own mind up about this one.

TOP 10 videos on Disclose.tv last week

This top list is provided to you by Disclose.tv exclusively by email once a week!

1. UFO Portal Stargate ISS Live Video 05-16-11
2. The Time Travel Woman Is In This Paranormal Report
3. David Icke - Message To Humanity
4. Three UFOS Flying Around ISS.
5. I Have Just Seen Something Very Strange On Sky New
6. Proof Of Aliens On The Moon Ufo
7. UFO Footage During NASA STS 115 Misson
8. Ufo ??????? /2008
9. Man In Wheelchair Bodyslammed 2 The Floor By Cops
10. Cloaking Device Down? Mexico City Ufo 2008
skipman
#1724 | Posted: 30 May 2011 12:40
SPIRAL:

Spriral I read the first link on Friday. By coincidence the sky documentary channel asked if Hitler had alien help and the link between Vril and the swastica. What stands out most ,to me ,is that there has never been,to my knowledge,any mention about the supposed Nazi base in Antartica,by these so called investigative shows. Does anyone know if a documentary exists?
P.S. thanks for the links.
dreamkatcher
#1725 | Posted: 30 May 2011 12:46
skipman:
Does anyone know if a documentary exists?

Google it. Lots of info & vids.

Here's one link http://www.beyondweird.com/ufos/branton_the_omega_file_part_2_nazi_bases_in_antarctic a.html

dk
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  113  114  115  116  117  ...  204  205  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®