RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  111  112  113  114  115  ...  204  205  »» 
Sunburn
#1681 | Posted: 4 May 2011 21:24
where's the rest of the videos? rather than trying to sensationalise the subject matter (and by doing so suggest its an hoax) why doesn't the author of the release just release the whole lot.
drobson67
#1682 | Posted: 13 May 2011 10:33
I know some people are saying its a hoax because the video has a digital timer on the footage and the video frame rate is 40 fps, where as for that time in the 1940's it was 19 fps, Im no expert on this but it looks like the footage could have been shot with a cine film camera and then transferred to a digital format at a later date by placing the camera infront of the projector screen to record the footage, you can hear the sound of the projector in the background, its obvious to me so what Im saying is the debunkers are trying their best to discredit the footage without looking at the evidence which stands out like a sore thumb, some are also saying greys dont have eye lids, well Im sure some dont but there are many forms of extraterrestrials and some may have eyelids, but I do agree that who ever leaked this footage should try and put the debunking to rest and release the whole footage so it can be analysed.
infiniteawareness
#1683 | Posted: 14 May 2011 16:39
where's the rest of the videos? rather than trying to sensationalise the subject matter (and by doing so suggest its an hoax) why doesn't the author of the release just release the whole lot.

i agree sunburn...

It's obviously a well-timed hoax! The reason they don't reveal the full film is because we will be able to analyze it more. The nerve of these elite scumbags is extremely laughable. There will never be any significant footage shown on youtube.

Philip
Kozmik
#1684 | Posted: 15 May 2011 17:14
Hello again all. I want to tell you about a sighting I haven't mentioned before.
I was living in Stourport, Worcestershire; dateline: 1997-1998; I had just returned home from work one night in the summer, I parked my van in the driveway of the bungalow I shared with my mother and was about to open the front door when I noticed about 30, yes 30 red lights in the sky coming in from along the River Severn, over the fields, and about to overfly our house!! I quickly alerted Mum and she came outside and watched with me as the lights came closer. As we stared, the red lights resolved themselves into the lights held underneath a fairly standard helicopter, and with a shrug of the shoulders, we went inside for dinner.
Before I'd finished eating I realised the "helicopters" had been totally silent! Furthermore; whatever were 30 helicopters doing overflying a small Worcestershire town - at night - in fact were there even 30 machines of that type in the country?
Rushing outside of course revealed a completely quiet summer's night with no sign of any aerial navigation or any sort.
My Mum, very sceptical, agreed that what we had just seen with our own eyes did not make sense. "Where is the noise 30 or so 'copters should make? Who is flying them? This doesn't make sense at all," she admitted the next day. She had not slept the previous night, trying to apply some sort of logic to the event she had witnessed.
A couple of days later she told me about the lady next door's experience, of some time earlier. [Date not specified]
The lady had awoken one night, and unable to return to sleep, had gone into the kitchen to make a cup of tea. Glancing out the window which overlooked the fields leading down to the River Severn, she froze immediately as a powerful white shaft of light shone into her kitchen from somewhere outside. A couple of seconds passed and the light went up and out.
I spoke to her later. "Could the light have been a 'lamper' out poaching?"
"I thought that, but the light went up oh, quite high, treetop height, before going out," she said, quite convinced of the supernormal explanation of what she had seen.
These days, when I think of that sighting, I wonder why I didn't try to report it to any one. Then I remember why not - it wouldn't have done any fucking good in those days, as has now been admitted by the M.O.D.
It wouldn't do any good these days either, would it?
lastbesthope
#1685 | Posted: 18 May 2011 21:23
look at the whole "Alien/UFO " scene these days, and all I see is an industry, a money making , highly political soup that supports god knows how many authors and film/program makers .
I have been aware of the existence of UFO`s since the night my father and I gazed out of the living room window of our eighth floor council flat , at a semi triangular craft which was hovering not two hundred feet away over my old primary school !
Any doubt I may still have had regarding the existence of a technically superior species operating in earths atmosphere was extinguished more than twenty years later when serving in HM Forces, although I choose not to elaborate any further on this time in my life, I will say that I am fortunate to have had a series of experiences during my army career that leave no room for doubt in my generally sceptical mind .
It must be so difficult for those new to this subject to know what to believe, to sort the genuine from the fake, the information from the disinformation. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE , but how to recognize it when they find it ?
I guess the best advice to those truth seekers out there would be to do your own research ,dont assume something you have read or watched is the real or only answer to your questions.

LastBestHope
SSPARKES
#1686 | Posted: 19 May 2011 14:23
Hi everyone,
I saw this on Live Sky TV News and manged to record it on my Sky box.

UFO's filmed over Tripoli, Libya shown live on Sky News HD, just before US hostilities began on Saturday 19th March 2011.

This is a copy from my TV set which I filmed on my Samsung 8.1 mp Digimax S800 camera. I still have the original copy in HD recorded on my SKY box, but don't have the equipment to transfer the file.

The film shows a number of UFO's which the camera man seems to follow across the sky, with no comment being made by the speaker.

The second film is where I zoomed in closer to just see the sky image.

These are my youtube links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yud8cu9SHJc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_nJI6r0nKM

I think the camera man may be in trouble, as it was abruptly cut off just as a large ufo was seen decending from the top of the screen.
Sunburn
#1687 | Posted: 19 May 2011 16:45
Hey ssparks,

Just taken a look at those videos, looks like its a internal-reflection caught on the camera by the original cameraman, the white objects moves in relation to the to the direction of the pan of the original camera and the speed of movement of the white object(s) are also directly proportional to the speed of the original camera movement.

I suspect, the original Cameraman is shooting through glass over an illuminated city, its likely what reflection your seeing is the lighting in the room from which the cameraman is located.
Starseed
#1688 | Posted: 19 May 2011 19:08
Sunburn:
Just taken a look at those videos, looks like its a internal-reflection caught on the camera by the original cameraman, the white objects moves in relation to the to the direction of the pan of the original camera and the speed of movement of the white object(s) are also directly proportional to the speed of the original camera movement.

I suspect, the original Cameraman is shooting through glass over an illuminated city, its likely what reflection your seeing is the lighting in the room from which the cameraman is located.

Shall I go into retirement LOL? Ha Haaaa!
Sunburn
#1689 | Posted: 19 May 2011 20:38
@ starseed lol! no, I think your crown of nay-saying is still firmly planted on your head :) so please don't go anywhere, I like yourself feel the most obvious explanation should be explored first, before looking for something more far fetched and harder to prove.
Starseed
#1690 | Posted: 19 May 2011 23:06
Sunburn:
@ starseed lol! no, I think your crown of nay-saying is still firmly planted on your head :) so please don't go anywhere, I like yourself feel the most obvious explanation should be explored first, before looking for something more far fetched and harder to prove.

No worries - likewise, good to hear a down to Earth common sense approach.
Kozmik
#1691 | Posted: 20 May 2011 19:42
Hi, does anyone care to offer an explantion of what it was that me and my mum saw that night years ago? [See my last post here #1685] Thanks.
Planettraveller
#1692 | Posted: 20 May 2011 21:34
Starseed:

Old footage showing a "grey" type alien who might have been a survivor of the Roswell UFO crash that occurred over sixty years ago in New

Ive just had a look at that alien link.Quite good.Who knows eh!Its a bit wild to think we are the only life in the universe.Would like too see more.
SPIRAL
#1693 | Posted: 20 May 2011 21:41
Kozmik, sounds very similar to this; (and theres more on YT)
URL
Joe
#1694 | Posted: 20 May 2011 21:51
Kozmik:
Hi, does anyone care to offer an explantion of what it was that me and my mum saw that night years ago? [See my last post here #1685] Thanks.

Chinese lanterns maybe; who knows?
Kozmik
#1695 | Posted: 20 May 2011 21:58
SPIRAL:
Kozmik, sounds very similar to this; (and theres more on YT)

What we saw was much closer, moving continuously, and we could discern some "shape" to the things we saw, i.e. "helicopters" that were not, on reflection, really there. Not at all like chinese lanterns, which were in any case not available in this country in 1998! We definitely witnessed something abnormal...
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  111  112  113  114  115  ...  204  205  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®