RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  107  108  109  110  111  ...  204  205  »» 
SPIRAL
#1621 | Posted: 6 Apr 2011 20:53
I wasn't on the forum when the 'Roy Dutton' prog aired, afterwards I did a bit of research expecting to find a download or disc to buy that would run his computer program, I couldn't find any such thing. Surely this would be straight forward these days , with the power of current PCs etc ?
If we had such a thing we could massively increase sightings/photos/evidence of UFOs
It would be popular with both UFO enthusiasts and abductees, you'd know when to stay up with a camera or coal shovel, depending on your disposition / experience.
dreamkatcher
#1622 | Posted: 6 Apr 2011 21:38
boloxum
#1623 | Posted: 7 Apr 2011 00:20
WOW what a bottle of merlot that was. Ask any one what are the states of the world/earth/globe/blue-rock, hanging in a black void ( is a void unable to attain/allow/pass/capture anything? ). Plasma research has been subdued since , perhaps Benjamin Franklin OR MOST PROBABLY STILL BEING PURSUED BUT, SUBDUED FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION , TESSLER.
Tessler ( probably spelled wrong ) , was so out of his counteraneous box that he not only inspired the (nazi) bad guys but, was revisited by the ' Illuminaty bilderbergers,off world slave controlers for the so-called ' new world order 'elite.' But back to plasma, there was the initial Ein. + plato +aristotle + copernicus , et al , so plasma is now the old ETHER . All conjectured ether that holds the universe together, recently, black matter,dark energy , negative Universe, multi-verses. CAN ANY SCIENTIST DEFINE OR COMMONLY EXPLAIN ' PLASMA ', OR SPRITES SHOOTING OUT . Are we living in a 4 dimention or 5 dim- lenth,breadth,hight,time,plasmoidalism ?
boloxum
#1624 | Posted: 7 Apr 2011 00:27
boloxum
boloxum
#1625 | Posted: 7 Apr 2011 01:09
You idiot. you forgot to mention how to travel at universal speed. Think about it ! With a telescope we see almost 14 billion years past ( at light speed in a vacuum ). Is there any matter involved in seeing this distance ( apart from the hard-ware ) such as matter/mass, or only photons. Is light waves, or particles of super small masses ? What are photons ? Neutrinos from exploding stars pass through all of us and everything, even the antipodean mass of the Earth, why do they follow an exact line , from source to out too where-ever ? ARE they traveling at ' light speed ' ? Or is it that they travel at universal plasmoidic speed , which is why phyisicists of all particle over and under the world have only detected a dozen ( if 12 ) via them bumping into a lesser than a muon sub-atomic particle(or small bundle of energy) and then traveling along their universal merry way. The higs-boson ( god particle ) which is mathematically predicted to exist, may well be found but, it will take at least 25 years at todays computing power to be confirmed. Check it out if you don't believe me. MORE EFFORT AND RESOURCES MUST BE TARGETED AT PLASMA OR PLASMOIDIC PROPULTION SYSTEMS.
ps- please blame spelling on merlot.
Sunburn
#1626 | Posted: 7 Apr 2011 09:36
@ Spiral - RE: Roy Dutton

I was also intrigued by Roy Dutton's software, and like you, I couldn't find reference to it anywhere, so I'm assuming Roy maybe keeping this to him self, rather then making it a public domain.

So, If your watching (reading) Roy, can we get a copy??
Offramp
#1627 | Posted: 7 Apr 2011 20:02
smoopy:
i just think your miss understud mate .

What did his Miss stand under?
I don't get it!
SPIRAL
#1628 | Posted: 7 Apr 2011 20:57
I googled Miss Understud, turns out to be a Belgian lady boy
smoopy
#1629 | Posted: 7 Apr 2011 21:39
Offramp
sorry guys lol i was a bit pissed when i wrote that lol
SPIRAL
#1630 | Posted: 7 Apr 2011 22:07
Smoopy
No worries ! Just having a laugh,We all (the blokes that is) drink a fair bit on this forum as far as I can work out .
Starseed
#1631 | Posted: 7 Apr 2011 23:12 | Edited by: Starseed
SPIRAL:
We all (the blokes that is) drink a fair bit on this forum as far as I can work out

Ha Ha! Woooooooooo, Ha, Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! - HIC !
smoopy
#1632 | Posted: 7 Apr 2011 23:16
SPIRAL
yeh well you have to mate yeh cant beet a good piss up lol
ImOverHere
#1633 | Posted: 8 Apr 2011 00:00
Dont drink anymore

Dont smoke anymore

Now dont sleep anymore - bollocks
smoopy
#1634 | Posted: 8 Apr 2011 09:10
ImOverHere
yeh bollocks lol ah ah
Sunburn
#1635 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 15:04
Having remembered Stanley A Fulham prediction about mass ufo sighting sover Moscow and London for the early part of 2011, I thought it id check to see if anything has been reported, actually not much! but this one caught my eye...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t36Kn90D9E
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  107  108  109  110  111  ...  204  205  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®