RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

UFOS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  100  101  102  103  104  ...  204  205  »» 
Kozmik
#1516 | Posted: 19 Feb 2011 22:55
Hi All, can't keep up, bedtime smoke in 5 and counting, yes they are Bastards, re: Repression of women, gay people, anyone who disagrees, etc & etc; Fuck 'em. Honestly, fuck them to Hell
Starseed
#1517 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 10:39 | Edited by: Starseed
Kozmik:
Hi All, can't keep up, bedtime smoke in 5 and counting, yes they are Bastards, re: Repression of women, gay people, anyone who disagrees, etc & etc; Fuck 'em. Honestly, fuck them to Hell

...And the Jews, just as bad. (for balance)
dreamkatcher
#1518 | Posted: 24 Feb 2011 09:48
Ex-Air Force Commanders Declare That Alien Beings & UFOs Are Real
Posted by: "Dr. Donald Ryles" parabook@sbcglobal.net masterwolf29
Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:30 pm (PST)

Ex-Air Force Commanders Declare That Alien Beings & UFOs Are Real
Watch at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2011/02/24/ex-air-force-commanders-declare-that-alien-b eings-ufos-are-real/
danmitch
#1519 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 19:59
I have spoken to someone myself who is south african and he has a relative who was a high ranking official (something to do with air force) who said he had concrete evidence of a ufo incident in which he has proof of something which occured in south africa. Thats all i have at the moment but he said he will get more info on this for me...... watch this space.
Sandalphon
#1520 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 20:40
Ok, seeing as i'm to the site & cant start a new thread, can anyone explain why modern science/archeology refuses to acknowledge the evidence that suggests civilisation started a hell of allot earlier than they would have us believe?
danmitch
#1521 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 20:56
sandalphon
Do you mean CONFORMIST SCIENCE/ARCHEOLOGY ? ( ie..... governement university grants etc etc)
hmmmm........ vested interest........status quo.......ummmm, dont rock the boat, if it aint broke why fix it, etc,etc...... " were in charge and dont you forget it " " we know best" .... " without US your life is shit " etc, etc...... in other words.... we're doing very nicely with things as they are, so if you know whats good for you mind your own business !.....OR ELSE...

thats my opinion... Dan
Starseed
#1522 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 21:05
Sandalphon:
Ok, seeing as i'm to the site & cant start a new thread, can anyone explain why modern science/archeology refuses to acknowledge the evidence that suggests civilisation started a hell of allot earlier than they would have us believe?

Indeed - why anything? Why only what you are 'meant' to hear absolutely anywhere...

Why indeed ???
danmitch
#1523 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 21:14
ss

wish i'd have said that......... so enigmatic
Sandalphon
#1524 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 21:30
danmitch:
CONFORMIST SCIENCE/ARCHEOLOGY

Exactly, there must be alot of really clever poeple out there, 'ignoring' the obvious due to the threat of funding cuts, getting the sack or being ridiculed by everyone in thier field.
I thought science was supposed to be progressive! AH sillly me, progressive for the right people at the right time.
danmitch
#1525 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 21:36
sandalphon

However, i think you will find there are some 'players' out there who do leak certain things at the right time. So all is not lost .......... have a little Faith ( oops i said the 'F' word again... i must stop doing that)
Starseed
#1526 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 22:58 | Edited by: Starseed
Sandalphon:
I thought science was supposed to be progressive! AH sillly me, progressive

I think it still is. (??)

Any theory is only good / sound, until proven wrong.

And the object of science is / or was - to prove every theory wrong - (if possible)

Now don`t get confused with corrupt or biased 'scientists' who have to work toward a preconceived end result. Even if the money is free flowing - (AGW) bullshitters...
SPIRAL
#1527 | Posted: 26 Feb 2011 14:56
Science is the understanding on which technology is based. science has been removed from the public domain for about 100 years, this control is maintained through the university "reputation" system of ridicule/ loss of Post (J.ball, D. Bellamy etc) and the compartmentalisation of "disciplines". If this fails then a more permenant solution will be employed.
On the subject of UFOs ,has anyone read up on/got an opinion on the whole nazi UFO /thule/antarctic/ operation highjump subject?
massive site (and a cracking read)URL
stuff on Vril etcURL
This may support those poleroids taken in Brazil that DK posted and puts a whole other slant on the craft that visited White Sands, it just could also tie in with the Chistopher Story stuff ?
Starseed
#1528 | Posted: 26 Feb 2011 19:44
SPIRAL:
Science is the understanding on which technology is based.

Yes. And some people on 'alternative' stroke 'truth' forums often slag off science without thinking.

The truth is that without centuries of scientific discovery and rigorous debate and testing we would still be living in caves. Never mind such technological advances as being able to converse across the planet almost instantaneously via the little magic box with the moving pictures.

You have to laugh...
RICHPLANET.NET
Admin
#1529 | Posted: 26 Feb 2011 20:04 | Edited by: RICHPLANET.NET
There are 2 worlds of science.

The known "University" world that is know about.

The black research which is not. The black world works hard to ensure the known world does not reveal anything it wishes to keep in the black. This includes free energy and anti-gravity and possibly even more exotic technologies.

We might be able to talk at the speed of light but they can travel at it.

For this reason science does not teach the whole truth only the part it is allowed to. Therefore science is not truth, it has been subverted.
Starseed
#1530 | Posted: 26 Feb 2011 20:13 | Edited by: Starseed
So if your life can ever be/needs to be 'saved' with a heart transplant, who you gonna thank?

The hidden stuff is a completely different matter, and I concur in as much as the realisation of this information would - and should - change the world as we know it.

RDH - (cameras? models? other equipment? please)
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  100  101  102  103  104  ...  204  205  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®