RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TRIVIA

Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  »» 
wensam
#2821 | Posted: 20 Nov 2014 19:28
skipman:
Something to make you smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4n6_mKFJpM

:)))
Joe
#2822 | Posted: 20 Nov 2014 22:12 | Edited by: Joe
SCAMMER CALLS PRANKSTER - Microsoft Tech Support Scam URL

I've also had dealings with these scumbags' scammers, phoning me up and trying to hack into my computer one week and some days later claiming, I reported a car accident. They are so phoney it should be blatantly obvious; however, I'm sure many people "are still" caught out by this dreadful behaviour.
skipman
#2823 | Posted: 21 Dec 2014 22:46
wensam
#2824 | Posted: 22 Dec 2014 15:15

The reedikulus inglish language! lol

Thanks skipman, I got most of it, but a few had me thinking.
Desdichado
#2825 | Posted: 23 Dec 2014 20:32 | Edited by: Desdichado
Must watch video of a monkey who revives his chum who had been rendered unconscious when he stepped onto a high tension cable at an Indian railway station. It's pretty amazing and it has a happy ending. URL
skipman
#2826 | Posted: 23 Dec 2014 23:41
A nice item to end the day on,thanks Des.
skipman
#2827 | Posted: 2 Jan 2015 21:15
America is known for its "strange laws"

Here are some concerning an activity which most of the population takes part in.

http://www.coolcrack.com/2015/01/15-bizarre-sex-laws-you-wont-believe.html
Joe
#2828 | Posted: 24 Jan 2015 15:43 | Edited by: Joe
"Beagle 2 Found on Mars after twelve years" URL

I was not sure which category to put this story in, but I think "Trivia" is most appropriate. It seems NASA can find something as small as Beagle 2 on the planet Mars, which has a circumference of over 13,000 miles around the equator and 34 million miles away from us (at it's closest point). However, when it comes to finding a lost aircraft on Earth, no one seems to have a clue!
skipman
#2829 | Posted: 24 Jan 2015 17:31
Richard has a problem with this to,Joe. Have you see the home page?
Joe
#2830 | Posted: 24 Jan 2015 19:11 | Edited by: Joe
skipman:
Have you see the home page?

Yes, I saw the homepage first and read the website article! I thought the timing was impeccable, especially after Richard gave his damning evidence of the two NASA rovers never leaving the Earth. I wonder if someone informed NASA of Richard's video and they are now trying to get their own back by debunking any evidence, that contradicts their own.
skipman
#2831 | Posted: 13 Feb 2015 00:31
In the U.S. a female student claimed she was the victim of anti semitism as someone was spaying swaztika's on her dorm door.
The college set up a secret camera to catch the perpetrator. Can you guess who it was?

The college did not prosecute her,they said she needed help.

Probably do the same with this guy.

http://www.dailystormer.com/france-police-catch-73-year-old-jew-spray-painting-the-wo rd-jew-on-20-cars/

If there is so much anti jewish activity being carried out,why are the jews adding to it?
Joe
#2832 | Posted: 13 Feb 2015 13:45 | Edited by: Joe
skipman:
In the U.S. a female student claimed she was the victim of anti semitism as someone was spaying swaztika's on her dorm door.
The college set up a secret camera to catch the perpetrator. Can you guess who it was?

What a fuss over nothing! She is just doing a bit of advertising - her graffiti needs improving though!
skipman
#2833 | Posted: 29 Mar 2015 21:49
To all Top Gear fans, of which I am not one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLRna0RRvxo
Joe
#2834 | Posted: 29 Mar 2015 23:31 | Edited by: Joe
skipman:
To all Top Gear fans, of which I am not one.

Good riddance, a ridiculous show (along with its presenters) for the spoiled rich.
Desdichado
#2835 | Posted: 30 Mar 2015 22:54
Joe:
Good riddance, a ridiculous show (along with its presenters) for the spoiled rich.

Of which Clarkson is one. Never mind, I'm sure he'll get a fat contract with Sky or ITV.
 Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®