RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TRIVIA

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  185  186  187  188  189  ...  195  196  »» 
MK_DON
#2791 | Posted: 23 Aug 2014 14:19
lol - same here Wensam that's why 'phorever people' from 92^

I've heard his sets can be varied - club 69 is venue
Funny thing is I took this test - 69% RB
My brother Mark. 69% LB

You?
http://brain-test.info/braintest/eng/?data=MzEsNjk%3D
wensam
#2792 | Posted: 23 Aug 2014 14:29
I use my brain equally, apparently
41% LB
59% RB

That surprised me! Thanks
MK_DON
#2793 | Posted: 23 Aug 2014 15:06
lol - Mark & I joke when together we've 100% brain power when we engage it... lol

Like to Sols Beach I'm flying solo - my accommodation tonight is less than luxurious - should alternative not present itself..
But I'm just thankful it's got a roof.
wensam
#2794 | Posted: 23 Aug 2014 15:28
MK_DON:
my accommodation tonight is less than luxurious - should alternative not present itself..

You'll just have to get laid then, won't you! In the name of love and light of course. I'm sure ur banter will impress ;))))
MK_DON
#2795 | Posted: 24 Aug 2014 14:28 | Edited by: MK_DON
LoL - I'm a boy different to Bill Hicks in that regard Wensam- a bunch of average ones won't cut it for me - a select few beautiful in soul body & mind - how else am I meant to guide reproduction wisely in harmony with the infinite !
(I mean that on a personal level of course - just cos I follow the light as guidelines doesn't mean others should too or that I want them to join me)

The night for me was not to be about RW (other than banging tunes) but the 2 souls who reached out to me

The girl who was kind enough to offer me her couch & her boyfriend who did not realise that it was because he had a soul he instantly asked her to do it.
He was dyslexic, had been inside many times from everything from stealing cars to dealing crack -was drunk - yet we were able to trust each other & hopefully might sharing my light (re the soul - the wee man at least admitted his failings & why in order to better himself unlike selfish elite) may benefit their lives

Cameron was his surname - Stewart was the surname of the warrior who I met at Richard D Halls event in Sterling

Is it time to finally reclaim our Scottish Rite- from the pretender

Trying not to find amusement at the shape people find themselves in getting up after a hangover when they have been so kind is a very good self restraining excercise for mind

Landed & now taking on board lesson to learn from prior to next flight
(If ur on my wavelength you know that's metaphor)
MK_DON
#2796 | Posted: 24 Aug 2014 16:27 | Edited by: MK_DON
One lesson o learned - my role is not just helping people re health by trying to get nature legal
& trying to encourage fellow humans living in Scotland to show enough love & bravery to end the elite MNC sponsored regimes reign by voting YES

It's to help those worthy to return to light ASAP - preparing their soul for its final battle of dark vs light (thoughts & actions)

A question I asked Ian Crane before he came out in support of YES vote & I asked him to do some soul searching re his peddling fear - do u know who ur higher self is yet?
wensam
#2797 | Posted: 24 Aug 2014 19:11
So your journey has started Al, bon voyage!
thanks for the update.
MK_DON
#2798 | Posted: 24 Aug 2014 19:25 | Edited by: MK_DON
Thank you Wensam - it started before my NDE 'experience' although since Iv discovered many truths about myself, my family.. & the origins of religion combined with guidelines for a new age.. It finally makes sense... Or is starting to

The question is - are the other angels in tune to .. fly along with me, I can't quite make it alone... Trying to make this life our own
'Learn to fly' - Foo Fighters
wensam
#2799 | Posted: 24 Aug 2014 19:36
The origins of religion is a profound subject. It's like we have been hood winked since the beginning. I was reading a discussion on another forum that considers this possibility, that all religions are no more than brainwashing facilities to keep the herd within one field preventing us from finding out our true potential, however there are key ideas there for us to tap into if we are open and able. Thanks chand and Mario.

Imagine if thousands, or hundreds of thousands even millions of years ago we were more technologically advanced than we are now. Signs of the past have been found in scripture, even within the rocks of the earth. Could electronic blueprints be found in ancient artefacts, carvings etc. It's a hopeful consideration.
skipman
#2800 | Posted: 24 Aug 2014 20:09
wensam:
I use my brain equally, apparently

I came out 50 50.
skipman
#2801 | Posted: 24 Aug 2014 22:12
Hi nordsee,

When I went to Richards talk I gave him something for you.
MK_DON
#2802 | Posted: 26 Aug 2014 14:28 | Edited by: MK_DON
Joe - just a piece of trivia which has me very comfortable about taking my tool (I got as a consequence of my NDE) to Sunny Beach & was able to help me confess all my sins & why I made them to my own light

From the light - luci
Do you remember about the monkey & the prostitute??

Wensam - see your advice re club 69... Will see if the beach has any more natural beauty for me to seek infinite harmony with
MK_DON
#2803 | Posted: 26 Aug 2014 18:53 | Edited by: MK_DON
Another piece of trivia - has anyone heard any more re 'operation Fast & Furious' since celebrity millionaire & genuine charity worker - Paul Walker from Fast & Furious was taken out....

I mean had an untimely accident totally out of character with his driving ability
skipman
#2804 | Posted: 26 Aug 2014 20:53
Something to make you feel good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLB_u695wTg
MK_DON
#2805 | Posted: 26 Aug 2014 23:48
I was telling one O my pals I'd not seen in a long time how much smarter Hicks was than I have him credit for

Having just shared the origins of lucifer on a thread on FB this hit me...
For the first time since I traversed my light

"I...am an evolved being who deals solely with the source of light...in all of us in our own minds."

Hicks achieved enlightenment - whether he knew it of not

Sound familiar Richard???? V
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  185  186  187  188  189  ...  195  196  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®