RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TRIVIA

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  184  185  186  187  188  ...  196  197  »» 
MK_DON
#2776 | Posted: 16 Aug 2014 08:21 | Edited by: MK_DON
Ps Joe - in addition to my first response (page previous)- your change is not sacrilege - far from it, it's exactly what those who speak to us, who can see Jah light, meant.

Ie
It is the elite & the racists (anti Muslim - anti Zion etc) & greedy selfish lying puppet leaders who are to have their darkness harvested
Joe
#2777 | Posted: 16 Aug 2014 13:29
Good to have you back MK. Did you have a nice time while you were away on holiday?

I've noticed that you sound very much more calm and relaxed, in the last few weeks, compared to before! Is it the Georgia Guidestones you have found solace in or something more/else MK?
MK_DON
#2778 | Posted: 16 Aug 2014 14:06 | Edited by: MK_DON
Thanks Joe... Holland was wicked... Met & engaged in conversation with many beautiful intelligent people (from the world over) in a beautiful city

The Guidestones were important - but even more so the information you found re RC Christian. That was a massive dot joining exercise.. & helped me access my own light...
then factor in my constant juggling to real music & well... I'm in a very good spot

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=re0YasEC3nc
'Babylon your Queendom is falling'
JAH da people of Scotland are calling

I feel like I now genuinely understandso much I could not make sense of previously - it's like all the pieces of a jigsaw have clicked into place & I feel like an Iron Lion in Zion

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WPC9EBPvp3Y

Like I said to Richard re his 'wall' - Those who have led people to hate Zion are part of the problem

The only question in my mind is - are any of those in alternative media who claim to wish to end our slavery to the monarchy prepared to act, or is a 7 year old tale re a missing girl which is constantly used to distract us by the MSM seen to be of more importance...
When its really not!

They keep fighting me I'm not giving up
May the realms of Zion fill my spiritual cup'
MK_DON
#2779 | Posted: 16 Aug 2014 14:29 | Edited by: MK_DON
'They keep fighting me I'm not giving up
May the realms of Zion fill my spiritual cup'

Is from Buju Banton - whose pro proper Zion & JAH music is truly revolutionary - check this out, he got 10 years jail time (to try & shut him up).. Yet
'Prosecutors conceded he had never put money into a deal or profited from it'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-13893174

Compare to $ir Jagg£r and their camp as fuck. - 'it's only rock n roll' & I don't like it!!
MK_DON
#2780 | Posted: 22 Aug 2014 09:55 | Edited by: MK_DON
Joe:
She also says; "Leucedendra claims to be an elderly lady from Antares who arrived in
Roswell, New Mexico on July 4th, 1947. Her husband built the Georgia
Guidestones in 1980."

Well, if you want to find out more from that crazy person, you can buy the book (Only $1,795), but it's going to cost you a pretty penny - now we know the truth!

URL

Its not the book - the domain name being for sale at that price indicates why there will be a harvest at the end our current lights

I was looking for another link you posted Joe re 2 souls in 1 body.....

This is a tangent - kinda - but in the name of light - I contacted Uan Crane again and he has since now actively involved himself with promoting the REAL benefits of a YES vote... for the right reasons

I posted 2 videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PkcfQtibmU

Asked him to do some soul searching re whether or not he was peddling fear (OK i told him he was peddling fear but he would have to admit it to himself to actively address it)-
advised him how he could make up for it if he felt he was..... & it very much seems from his addressing his actions so to better himself and more importantly - help free his brothers and sisters from the regime/system we are shackled to - he wishes to continue in the medium of light during the next age....

Will you shine on?

Lux
MK_DON
#2781 | Posted: 22 Aug 2014 11:10
We'll live happily ever trapped if you just save my life
Run and tell the angels that everything's alright...

I'm looking to the sky to save me
Joe
#2782 | Posted: 22 Aug 2014 11:43
MK_DON:
Leucedendra claims to be an elderly lady from Antares

MK_DON:
Its not the book - the domain name being for sale at that price

I cannot remember the price of her book, but it was something silly like £2000 or £7000. They certainly made it look like that was the price for the book when the price tag was next to it.

It is like putting a price display on a car windscreen and the sells man telling you afterwards - that's the price of the garage for sell, not the car!
MK_DON
#2783 | Posted: 22 Aug 2014 14:27
Joe you misunderstand

For more info on why the cull is necessary to better man in harmony with nature - see the 'domain name'

'Between two worlds' - avail for sale @ $1795

That tells you why WE will harvest the darkness (assuming WE make it)
MK_DON
#2784 | Posted: 22 Aug 2014 14:28 | Edited by: MK_DON
^Selfishness, material wealth & greed in the interests of the individual^

That darkness has no future in the medium of light
Add knowing insight
To mystical might
MK_DON
#2785 | Posted: 22 Aug 2014 15:44 | Edited by: MK_DON
It is your own soul which decides how quickly you return to the medium of light in the new age, if at all, for the soul contains the light within us..
Your light will be held to account for your thoughts & actions

'I don't have to sell my soul, he's already in me'

Lux

PS - Joe - 'I live just for today don't care about tomoro' - so although Iv not yet 100%?confirmed new employment - I just booked a beach holiday..

The interp here re the relevent message of is a little off

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_georgiaguidestones04.htm

social duties & personal rights -
MK_DON
#2786 | Posted: 22 Aug 2014 16:19
BetweenDeath.com is for sale (Between Death)
Click here to buy BetweenDeath.com for $1,595

Has it come down in price - but domain names should be free - the message is crystal clear if you ii
MK_DON
#2787 | Posted: 23 Aug 2014 09:04
Was driving last night & suffered puncture

3 souls all offered their help - it seems to me (& no disrespect meant) - but sometimes the rougher & lower class someone looks the more chance I find of them having a genuine soul which seeks to help others

Maybe they having had to endure life challenges makes people more open to help others

Joe I was from a well enough off family - not 'rich' but if good standing - I was spoilt by Grandparents as a child - so got over used to being handed everything on a platter
& after they left this coil I had my NDE.. & the subsequent years which was hell o. Earth ESP until I sobered up...
Then worked out how to save my own light & others - by helping others out of love, right & truth....
MK_DON
#2788 | Posted: 23 Aug 2014 11:50
Wensam I'm going to meet Richard West at Club 69 tonight -
Im very much of the opinion he really is one of the good guys although like with Richard D Hall, I'll let you know once Iv asked him questions to see how his soul reacts through his eyes

Phorever people behold you stand tall,

You won't fall, because you give it your All

With a magical aura of wisdom and will

We'll progress into the future

And never stand still

Knowing and seeing

That we're going through change

Discovery of Light, starting to arrange

In the mind with the help of visualisation

Plan for the future, civilisation

Making a decision, and knowing it's right

Discovery of truth in the vision of light

Phorever people you will always be

A step forward in life for positivity

So keep on believing, and keep on going

Keep on trying and keep on sowing

The seed that is good, you know that we know

Yo, uh, here we go

We are phorever people

And we don't have to look to far

To find ourselves

Cos what we see is what we are

Phorever we will be together

In our dream destiny
wensam
#2789 | Posted: 23 Aug 2014 13:45
MK_DON:
Wensam I'm going to meet Richard West at Club 69 tonight -
Im very much of the opinion he really is one of the good guys although like with Richard D Hall, I'll let you know once Iv asked him questions to see how his soul reacts through his eyes

I'm not up on his latest, it's been 20 odd years since I listened to the Shaman, never mind Mr C. I need to get a turntable and dust down my vinyl, see what messages I missed ;)

I see he is only charging a tenner a ticket, so not a greedy guy then.

Enjoy and yeah, please do let us know ur thoughts.
wensam
#2790 | Posted: 23 Aug 2014 13:49
MK_DON:
3 souls all offered their help - it seems to me (& no disrespect meant) - but sometimes the rougher & lower class someone looks the more chance I find of them having a genuine soul which seeks to help others

I know what you mean. My upbringing was similar to urs by the sounds of it. Don't think I was spoilt, my mother was very strict with us, but it was idyllic. A good dose of LSD sorted that out.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  184  185  186  187  188  ...  196  197  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®